Autel MaxiDAS DS808K OBD2 Scan Tool DS808 Kit All System Diagnostic Scanner With Bi-direction Control, Injector Coding, ABS bleed, DPF regeneration, Oil Reset
Autel MaxiDAS DS808K
- (MaxiDAS DS808 + Full Set Adapters) is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics . Installed with a fast quad-core processor, DS808K offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis . DS808K supports OBD II / EOBD diagnosis, Live Data, Bi-directional tests and AutoVIN scan, even supports Injector & Key Coding if you have original programmer software.
Autel MaxiDAS DS808K Support Languages:
- English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Italian, Greek, Swedish.
- Note: DS808K default language is English, if you want other language version, please send me S/N when you receive the scanner.
Autel MaxiDAS DS808K Features：
- 1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- 2. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- 3. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- 4. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- 5. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- 6. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- 7. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- 8. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- 9. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- 10. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
MaxiDAS DS808K Vehicles Coverage:
- DS808K Coverage for more than 80 USA, Asian and European vehicle makes, including Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, JEEP, GM, Lancia, Land Rover, LT3, Maserati, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, ROLLS ROYCE, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW CV, Benz, BMW, VW, Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, FUSO, Honda, Hyundai, HyundaiCV, Infiniti, Isuzu, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Samsung, Scion, SsangYong, Subaru, TATA, Toyota.
Autel DS808K 2 Optional Modes:
- There are two options available when accessing the Diagnosis section:
- Auto Scan – DS808K starts auto scanning for all the available systems on the vehicle.
- Control Units – DS808K displays a selection menu of all available control units of the test vehicle.
- After a section is selected and the ds808k tablet establishes communication with the vehicle, the corresponding function menu or selection menu displays.
Autel DS808K 22+ Special Services:
- Oil Reset Service, ABS / SRS Services, Brake bleed
- TPMS Programming Service
- Set Electronic Parking Brake to assembly position
- SAS Calibration, DPF Regeneration Service
- Relearn Injector, Throttle Flap or Teach in after clean
- Reset battery Behavior after battery replaced
- IMMO Keys: DS808K has IMMO Keys function (All Keys Lost, Add New Keys). It can clear information of lost keys and perform key coding to add new keys so as to prevent your vehicles from being stolen. (Note: This IMMO Keys function is mainly for low-grade IMMO system vehicles, not intended for AUDI, Benz, BMW, VW and any other vehicles that has more advanced third-generation IMMO systems that involves disassembling of IMMO modules.)
Bi-Directional Control / Active Test / Functional Test
- Autel DS808K auto diagnostic tool Active Test function is used to access to vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. The tester outputs commands to the ECU to drive the actuators in order to determine the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch between two operating states.
- Reset the fuel alcohol
Injector kill tests
Set the fuel sync
graph real-time sensors
- Note: Available tests are various which is depending on the manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. To check compatibility with your vehicle, please refer to Autel website or consult us directly.
Autel DS808K Supported Automotive Protocols:
- ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
How to Update Autel DS808K (With Conkit) Software:
- 1. Make sure ds808k display tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
- 2. Tap the update application button from the MaxiDAS Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one; or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application. The Update application screen displays.
- 3. Check all available updates: If you decide to update all the items, tap the Update All button; If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
- 4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
- 5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.
Autel MaxiDAS DS808K Specification:
- Operating System: Android™ 4.4.4
- Processor: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
- Memory :32GB
- Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
- Connectivity: • Mini USB 2.0 • USB 2.0 • Wi-Fi • Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
- Audio Input/Output: • Input: N/A • Output: buzzer
- Power and Battery: • 3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery • Charges via 5 VDC power supply
- Tested Battery Life: Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
- Battery Charging Input: 5 V/1.5 A
- Power Consumption: 500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) 3.7 V
- Operating Temp: -10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
- Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
Autel MaxiDAS DS808K Package List:
- 1 x USB External
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x USB External Power Adapter User
- 1 x Manual Quick reference guide
- 1 x Main cable Carry case
- 1 x Mini USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Quick Guide
- 1 x for Benz-14 (for EU Version only)
- 1 x for Chrysler-16 (for US Version only)
- 1 x for BMW-20
- 1 x for Kia-20
- 1 x for Nissan-14
- 1 x for GM / Daewoo-12
- 1 x for Honda-3
- 1 x for VW / AUDI-2+2
- 1 x for Mitsubishi / Hyundai-12+16
- 1 x for Benz-38
- 1 x for PSA-2
- 1 x for Fiat-3
Autel MaxiDAS DS808K User Manual V1.00.pdf
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping on all U. S. orders.
- For international order. If your shipping address is outside United States you will be charged a shipping fee from $20 to $100 depends on the weight of product and the destination. The cost for shipping is calculated and displayed on the Checkout page before you complete your order.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy