Autel Maxicheck Pro EPB/ABS/SRS/SAS/BMS/DPF Auto Scanner OBD2 Trouble Code Reader
MaxiCheck Pro is a simple and easy to use tool designed to service specialized systems: Engine, Transmission, ABS, EPB, Airbags, TPMS, Oil Reset Wheel.
Covers over 40 Manufacturers and aids in the following diagnostic repairs:
- Replacement and re-calibration of the brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with Electronic Parking brakes. This tool automatically links up to the vehicle's ECU through the OBDII socket. By disengaging the brake system, it allows the brake pads to be replaced safely and professionally, with just a push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE Diagnostic systems.
- Designed to enable the technician to read and clear ABS / EPB / SBC trouble codes and also reset Airbag and SRS warning lights. This tool is perfect for body shops.
- TPMS supports to read & clear TPMS trouble codes, if you are definitely want this service, please confirm with us before your purchase!
- Enables a technician to read and clear trouble codes on climate control systems for most of the vehicles worldwide.
- Perform zero position calibration for the steering wheel angle sensors on a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP.
- Service reset tool enables the resetting of service lights, service mileage and service intervals on a range of vehicles. Also Features many general functions that your typical OBDII scan tool will do!
- Reset oil service light, service mileage and service internals, DPF Service and Regeneration
- Set inspection 1 & 2 service intervals, Set inspection 1 & 2 service intervals
- Trouble-Shooter Help.
- Freeze Frame Data.
- View VIN.
- Live PCM Data with Playback.
- DTC Definitions.
- OBD and EOBD Complian
- Multi-Lingual, Support English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Swedish, Italian. The default is English, if you need other languages, please kindly contact us for help.
- SD card slot for memory expansion
- Lifetime Free Updates.
Specifications:Display：TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi )
Operating Temperature：0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140 °F)
Storage Temperature：-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158 °F)
External Power：12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
Dimensions ：Length: 212 mm (8.35’’) ,Width: 110.5 mm (4.35’’) ,Height: 37.5 mm (1.48’’)
Weight: 0.28 kg (without wire) 0.484 kg(with wire)
*ABS*Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) and Airbag
Enables a technician to read and clear trouble codes, and also reset airbag and SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.*Oil Service Reset
Enables the resetting of service lights, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest For BMW, For Mercedes, For Volvo, For VW/Audi, Fiat, for Mazda etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.*Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
Designed to preform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program)*DPF Service
The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send the car to a main dealer. The tool will retrieve/erase DPF-related codes, reset the DPF light after the filter has been replaced, micromanage the injection rate, and burn off collected particles when a maximum fill level is reached by performing static/dynamic regeneration.* BMS
The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state，monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle,and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.*EPBPackage List:
1pc X OBD II Cable
1pc X CD Software
1pc X USB Cable
1pc X User Manual
1pc X Hard Carry Case
NOTE: PLEASE KINDLY PROVIDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN SHIPPING ADDRESS, OTHERWISE WE CAN NOT SHIP THE ITEM. Thank you very much!
How is my package delivered?
We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, EMS etc. Because we have warehouses all over the world, such as HK, US, UK, Australia and Canada etc. But please note that if we send this from HK, it's your own responsibility to find out about the import tax situation in your own country.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost.
obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
You can check the shipping address in this website
If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro User Manual V3.20.pdf