Autel Maxicheck Pro EPB/ABS/SRS/SAS/BMS/DPF Auto Scanner OBD2 Trouble Code Reader
Autel MaxiCheck Pro
- MaxiCheck Pro service tool, based on Autel’s latest diagnostic platform, is simple and easy to use. It is specially designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems, such as EPB, Oil Service, ABS, SRS, BMS, DPF and more. MaxiCheck Pro provides quick and easy solutions to everyday tasks in the workshop that cannot be completed without the use of a diagnostic tool. It is the ideal service tool for today’s technicians at a price everyone can afford.
Autel Maxicheck Pro Main Features:
- Crystal Clear TFT Color Screen
- Enhanced OBD2 Coverage for Domestic, Asian & European Vehicle
- USB Internet Updateable
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty
- Lifetime Free Update
- Opens & Closes Electronic Brake Calipers
- Reads & Clears EPB/SBC Trouble Codes
- Turns off the ECU & Brake Warning Lights
- Diagnoses EPB/SBC Caliper Functionality
- Resets the Oil Service Light
- Resets the Service Mileage & Service Interval
- Sets the Inspection Mileage
- Resets Steering Angle Sensors (SAS)
- ABS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
- SRS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
- Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality
- ABS Bi-directional Functionality
- Resets battery adaptation and registers battery replacement
- Reads, Records and Plays Back OBD2 Live Data Graphing
Autel Maxicheck Pro Multi-language:
- Multilingual Support: English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Swedish, Italian.
- The default is English, if you need other languages, please send us S/N for help.
Autel Maxicheck Pro Special Functions:
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)：Maxicheck Pro is designed for safe and professional replacement and recalibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic hand-brakes. This tool automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II port. By disengaging the brake system it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE diagnostics systems to the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver and a money maker! In addition, it is designed to enable the technician to read and clear ABS trouble codes.
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) & Airbag: Check Pro enables a technician to read and clear trouble codes, and also reset airbag and SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.
- BMS Service : The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state，monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle,and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Designed to preform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
- DPF Service: The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send the car to a main dealer. The tool will retrieve/erase DPF-related codes, reset the DPF light after the filter has been replaced, micromanage the injection rate, and burn off collected particles when a maximum fill level is reached by performing static/dynamic regeneration.
- Oil Service Reset: Maxicheck Pro Enables the resetting of service lights, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest For BMW, For Mercedes, For Volvo, For VW/Audi, Fiat, for Mazda etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Vehicle Coverage:
For Oil Reset: ACURA, HONDA, INFINITI, ISUZU, LEXUS, NISSAN, SCION, TOYOTA, ABARTH, ALFA ROMEO, AUDI, BENZ, BMW, CITROEN, FIAT, JAGUAR, LANCIA, LAND ROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, SAAB, SMART, SPRINTER, VW, VOLVO, CHRYSLER, FORD, GM, JEEP, LINCOLN, MERCURY, OIDSMOBILE
VW, FORD, BMW, LAND ROVER, SKODA, SEAT, MINI, JAGUAR, BUGATTI, BENTLEY, AUD
Autel Maxicheck Pro Specification:
- Display：TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi )
- Operating Temperature：0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140 °F)
- Storage Temperature：-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158 °F)
- External Power：12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
- Dimensions ：Length: 212 mm (8.35’’) ,Width: 110.5 mm (4.35’’) ,Height: 37.5 mm (1.48’’)
- Weight: 0.28 kg (without wire) 0.484 kg(with wire)
Autel Maxicheck Pro Package List:
- 1pc X Maxicheck Pro Unit
- 1pc X OBD II Cable
- 1pc X CD Software
- 1pc X USB Cable
- 1pc X User Manual
- 1pc X Hard Carry Case
How we ship?
- We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, & USPS. Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; if you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
- Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found here.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
- Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
- When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
- You can check the shipping address in this website, click bellow icons.
- If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
- So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro User Manual V3.20.pdf
It really is a must have
Maxicheck Pro paid for itself
Awesome tool. It reads all the systems in your vehicle. I bought this because my wife has a Volvo with the ABS light on. It read the codes and told me which wheel position was the problem. The Volvo dealer wanted $100 just to read the code. I didn't have any issues updating the code reader. This one of very few code readers that will read a Volvo along with others foreign and domestic vehicles.
Good customer support!!
I ordered the Maxicheck Pro. The first product arrived but with screen issues. Contacted seller and Judy replaced the product with no hassle. I am now enjoying the use of the product. A lot of features. Already used ABS bleeding and airbag reset after changing my cloth seats to leather. It's worth it!
Great Tool !
It Did Exactly What I Wanted It To Do ! Very Satisfied With This Scanner !
Great ABS troubleshooting tool
I bought it for ABS bleeding.....and it certainly does the job. It quickly pays for itself after a few uses.