Autel MaxiLink ML629 (AL629) Code Reader ABS Airbag OBD2 Scanner Check Engine Transmission
Autel MaxiLink ML629
- The ABS/SRS/Engine/Transmission + CAN OBDII MaxiLink ML629 is built to help you to determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS / SRS warning light is on. Supporting all 10 test modes of OBDII test, ML629 provides you a complete diagnosis.
Autel MaxiLINK ML629 Functions:
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL), Reads and clear check engine light codes. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), resets monitors
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Built-in DTC lookup library for manual retrieval and shows code definition
- Fix the latest bugs and add newly DTC or parameters Continuously.
- AutoVIN for Quick DTC Definition.
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
- This OBD2 scanner can be utilized to read and erase trouble codes from Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) and Engine/ Transmission
Autel MaxiLINK ML629 OBDII Features:
- Supports all 10 test modes of OBDII test, ML629 provides you a complete OBD II diagnosis
- Graphs data = Displays all data stream items or select a certain item of live data with a graph
- Views Freeze Frame Data = shows vehicle parameters recorded by ECU when an emission-related fault occurs
- On-board monitor test can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions) and live O2 sensor test data
- Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
3. Autel MaxiLINK ML629 Vehicle Coverage
- Works on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
- A wide range of European, US and Asian vehicles are covered by Autel ML629, including GM, Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Suzuki, Peugeot, Citroen, Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Nissan, Infiniti, Chrysler, Renault, Dacia, Land Rover, Jaguar, VW, Audi, Bugatti, Skoda, Seat, Bentley, Volvo and Porsche, etc. For a detailed vehicle coverage list, please contact us.
4. Autel MaxiLINK ML629 Multi-language
- English, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Nederlands, Polish, Korean, Swedish, Italian, Russian.
5. Autel MaxiLINK Update & Print
- Life-time FREE software update from Autel official webstie
- TF memory card for data backup and software update Via USB
- Internet upgrade via USB Cable
- Prints data via PC
Autel MaxiLINK ML629 Specification:
- Display ： 2.8inch LCD with 320X240 resolution
- Connectivity ：USB mini 2.0 OBD II DB15
- Operating Temp. ：-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temp. ：-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- External Power ：8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
- Dimensions(LxWxH) ：182.8 mm (7.2”) x 90.9 mm (3.6”) x 33.2 mm (1.3”)
- Net Weight ：247 g (0.544 lb.)
Autel MaxiLINK ML629 Package List
- 1x MaxiLink ML629 Unit
- 1x TF card
- 1x OBDII Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick guide
How we ship?
- We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, & USPS. Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; if you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
- Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found here.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
- Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
- When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
- You can check the shipping address in this website, click bellow icons.
- If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
- So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel MaxiLink ML629 Quick Guide V1.00.pdf
Autel MaxiLink ML629 User Manual V1.00.pdf
Service was great scan tool Could be better. If had more Australian vehicle info
Autel MaxLink ML629 Scanner Review
I spent 5 days online searching, studying, researching and finally deciding that THIS was the scanner i needed for my Canadian-Built 2005 Chevy Equinox. Found the bet price nd had it shipped direct from China. I was not disappointed! It proved to be the exact scanner for my application. It is well worth the money which I spent. It's software is very sophisticated and is tailored exactly to the make, year and model which one is working with.....that is SOOOOO important nowadays! Long gone are the "one scanner fits all" days. Specs and components change every few months on the "modern vehicles" and, your scanner's software has to be tweaked to the VIN and date of manufacture. Iif you don't have the right scanner and software, you're SOL. If you're naive and plain stupid enough to take your vehicle to any shop and trust that they have the right scanner and software (and/or are honest) then, you're going to pay for it! And I mean PAY for it in the thouSand$! Nobody, and I repeat NOBODY can work on todays "modern" vehicles without a professional and up-to-date scanner. Autel offers lifetime updates to their software through their website. Trust me, you'd be a fool to buy a scanner elsewhere. This scanner helpe me download the trouble codes which I then researched on-line and was able to order the parts (the exact parts) to repair my vehicle. Saved me hundred and possibly thousands of dollars! My engine would run, but my car would not move. Had both the console shifter solenoid and my "modern-electronic" accelerator" pedal crap out on me simultaneously. (this is never supposed to happen). A trans shop would have told me that I needed a new transmission and bilked me for thousands. I bought the solenoid and pedal and replaced them myself. Car runs great---there was Nothing wrong with my transmission. But, without this scanner, I would NEVER have been able to tell otherwise. Thanks Autel! Buy this scanner---or waste your money supporting Billy Bob the local flunky mechanic!
Dear Michael LOSOS, thank you for your detailed reviews for ML629. I am so happy that this scanner helped you out of automotive issues. By the way, we shipped this item from our US warehouse not from China.
Built solid. Tested on Chrysler Town and county 2013, worked great! Check ABS and airbag well.
good scanner and it is useful. It had more functions than I thought and it is really good. If you are looking for a diagnostic tool for a good price, this is the best.
It’s a good product
Well worth the money I fact comparable products are 75-100 more. No issues so far.