Autel TPMS MX-Sensor 315MHz & 433MHz 2 in 1 Car Tire Pressure Sensors Universal Snap In Metal Stem
Autel MX-Sensor 2 In 1 Sensor
- Autel 1-Sensor combines both 315MHz + 433MHz frequencies into one TPMS sensor with the highest industry vehicle coverage. The exclusive MX-Sensor patented PRESS release valve stem design, allows rubber and metal valve stems to freely interchange by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting. Built to match or exceed OEM sensors in frequency strength and durability, MX-Sensors are 100% ID clone-able with no relearn required and offer latest model vehicle coverage because they quickly update during installation with an Autel wireless programming tool.
Autel MX-Sensor 2 In 1 Sensor Features:
1. 315MHZ & 433MHZ 2in1
- This tire pressure monitoring sensor (for TPMS) has been manufactured to combine both 315 MHz and 433 MHz applications in one sensor to greatly simplify users’ inventory management and lower the investment as well as sales loss. And it is built to perform like OE sensors in terms of signal, durability and functionality.
2. Maximum Signal Strength Wireless Programming
- The extraordinary sensor signal strength allows AUTEL 1-Sensor to be easily programmed wirelessly even when the sensors have already been mounted to the wheel. And with strong signal strength, now up to 16 sensors can be programmed in one session with Autel latest TPMS tools.
3. Exclusive Press Release Interchangable Valve Stems
- The patented press release valve design allows interchangeable rubber and metal valves to be easily replaced in the same sensor head by hand, with no valve fitting tool required. Simply click in and press out. Installing TPMS sensors has never been so easy.
4. Superior Battery Reliability lower Sensor
- With the highest quality materials and advanced TPMS technology, AUTEL 1-Sensor provides superior battery life and reliability, to match OE sensor battery performance. The 1-Sensor body weighs only 13g, making it significantly lighter than most sensors in the market, which ensures better sensor stability and performance.
5. 98% Vehicle Coverage
- An easy to use and cost effective necessity for any shop performing TPMS repairs, the Autel 1-SKU sensor has the long ability to cover over 98% of all OE sensors on the market, to support up 90% of North American, European and Asian brands. On the shop level, needing only 1-Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle means lower repair cost and higher install efficiency
6. Strict Quality Control
- Autel guarantees MX-Sensor are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever option comes first. Each Autel MX-Sensor has a series number for assuring quality control. The series number is imprinted on the sensor or can be read with Autel TPMS tools. With the series number, Autel can track the sensor quality from our factory manufacturing to ensure only the highest quality parts are installed.
How To Install This Autel MX-Sensor 2 In 1 Sensor?
- 1. Loosening the tire: Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire. Use the bead loosener to unseat the tire bead.
- 2. Dismounting the tire: Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to dismount the bead.
- 3. Dismounting the sensor: Remove the screw nut from the valve stem, and then remove the sensor assembly from the rim.
- 4. Mounting sensor and valve: Connect the sensor body and valve stem at a suitable angle (normally use the maximum angle of 30 degrees) and tighten the screw.
- 5. Remove the screw nut from the valve stem.
- 6. Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim with the sensor on the inside of the rim.
- 7. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 nm with the help of the positioning pin.
- 8. Mounting the tire: Place the tire on the rim, make sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
- The TPMS sensor assemblies are replacement or maintenance parts for vehicles that have a factory installed TPMS.
- Make sure to program the sensor by Autel sensor programming tools for your specific vehicle make, model and year before installation.
- Do not install programmed TPMS sensor in damaged wheels.
- In order to guarantee optimal function, the sensor may only be installed with original valves and accessories provided by Autel.
- Upon completion of installation, test the vehicle TPMS systems using procedures described in the original manufacturer’s user guide to confirm proper installation.
- Each time a tire is serviced or dismounted, or if the sensor is removed or replaced, it is mandatory to replace the rubber grommet, washer, nut and valve core with our parts to ensure proper sealing. It is mandatory to replace the sensor if it is extremely damaged.
- Autel MX-Sensor arrive blank and must be programmed with an Autel TPMS service tool prior to installation or at 0 PSI/kPa
- Do not race with the vehicle on which the Snap-in MX-Sensor is mounted, and always keep the drive speed under 180km/h for Metal Valve sensor, or 240km/h for Rubber Stem sensor.
Autel 1 Sensor Specification:
- Battery Life: ≥5 years
- Operating Temperature: -40°C – 125°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C t – 125°C
- Operating Humidity: ≤90%
- Operating Frequency: 315 MHz~433MHz
- Max. Pressure range: 800 kPa
- Temperature Reading Range: -40°C – 125°C
- Temperature Reading Accuracy: ±5°C
- G Sensor Reading Accuracy: ±15%
- Transmission Power: 5-8dBm
- Battery: 3.0 V
- Dimensions: Approx. 42.4*24.1*16.0 mm
- Weight of Sensor without Valve: 13g
- 1 x Autel MX-Sensor 2 In 1 Main Unit
- 1 x User Manual
How we ship?
- We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, & USPS. Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; if you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
- Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found here.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
- Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
- When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
- You can check the shipping address in this website, click bellow icons.
- If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
- So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel-TPMS_Feedback_Form.pdf[keywords]autel mx-sensor,autel tpms sensor,autel sensors,tpms sensor,autel 2in1 sensor review