Autel MaxiBAS BT508 Battery Tester Reviews 2021
Autel MaxiBAS BT508 Auto Battery Tester is powerful yet, lightweight battery and electrical system tester that uses Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method, to produce a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health. Download the free and easy-to-use mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, to use with MaxiBAS BT508 to perform testing and display test results. The BT508 package includes a wireless Bluetooth vehicle communication interface enabling battery and electrical component registration.
- Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
- Test 6- and 12-volt batteries: 100 - 2000 CCA
- Test 12- and 24- cranking/charging systems
- Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
- Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
- One-touch battery registration
- Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
- Read and erase codes of all available systems
Autel MaxiBAS BT508 Specification
|Connectivity:||USB 2.0; Type C; Bluetooth V3.0 BR/EDR+ V4.2 LE Dual-Mode|
|Input Voltage:||5 V DC|
|Working Current:||150 mA at 12 V DC|
|CCA Range:||100 to 2000 A|
|Voltage Range:||6 to 36 V|
|Working Temperature:||-10° to 50° C (14° to 122° F)|
|Storage Temperature:||-20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)|
|Dimension (L x W x H):||107 mm (4.21“) x 75 mm (2.95”) x 26 mm (1.02”) (clamp cable not included)|
|Weight:||320 g (0.7 lb.)|
Why Choose Autel MaxiBAS BT508?1. Fast Test: Deliver test results in seconds, ideal for busy shops;
2. Safe Connection: Safety clamps with reverse polarity protection;
3. Future Technologies: Support future battery and vehicle types via software updates;
4. Easy Share: Print out or email reports, easy to share with customers
5. Auto-Save: Saves test reports automatically for later view;
6. Wi-Fi Enabled: Wi-Fi connectivity to email test reports and update software.
A powerful and advanced car battery tester, Autel MaxiBAS BT608 can perform battery test and multiple battery services, complete code reading and clearing, used for vehicle maintenance, ensure the normal operation of the vehicle power supply system, and help professionals in vehicle repair and maintenance.Read now
Autel has a series of diagnostic products specifically for Commercial Vehicles, including MS906CV, MaxisysCV (MS908CV) and 909CV, so what is the difference between these three products? Today let's compare the MS906CV, MaxisysCV (MS908CV) and 909CV. Before we start, let's understand...
The MS908s Pro diagnostic platform of the head office is based on the revolutionary Android multitasking operating system, adopts a powerful cortex a7+a15 six-core processor, and is equipped with a 9.7-inch led capacitive touch screen. The J2534 ECU programming device can...