4pcs Autel TPMS MX-Sensor 315MHz & 433MHz 2in1 Tire Pressure Sensors Summer Tire Exchange Universal Clamp In
Autel MX-Sensor 2 In 1 Sensor
- Autel 1-Sensor combines both 315MHz + 433MHz frequencies into one TPMS sensor with the highest industry vehicle coverage. The exclusive MX-Sensor patented PRESS release valve stem design, allows rubber and metal valve stems to freely interchange by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting. Built to match or exceed OEM sensors in frequency strength and durability, MX-Sensors are 100% ID clone-able with no relearn required and offer latest model vehicle coverage because they quickly update during installation with an Autel wireless programming tool. This sensor is designed for Autel TPMS Tools like TS501, TS508, TS608, MS906TS, etc.
Autel MX-Sensor 2 In 1 Sensor Features:
1. 315MHZ & 433MHZ 2in1
- This tire pressure monitoring sensor (for TPMS) has been manufactured to combine both 315 MHz and 433 MHz applications in one sensor to greatly simplify users’ inventory management and lower the investment as well as sales loss. And it is built to perform like OE sensors in terms of signal, durability and functionality.
2. Maximum Signal Strength Wireless Programming
- The extraordinary sensor signal strength allows AUTEL 1-Sensor to be easily programmed wirelessly even when the sensors have already been mounted to the wheel. And with strong signal strength, now up to 16 sensors can be programmed in one session with Autel latest TPMS tools.
3. Exclusive Press Release Interchangable Valve Stems
- The patented press release valve design allows interchangeable rubber and metal valves to be easily replaced in the same sensor head by hand, with no valve fitting tool required. Simply click in and press out. Installing TPMS sensors has never been so easy.
4. Superior Battery Reliability lower Sensor
- With the highest quality materials and advanced TPMS technology, AUTEL 1-Sensor provides superior battery life and reliability, to match OE sensor battery performance. The 1-Sensor body weighs only 13g, making it significantly lighter than most sensors in the market, which ensures better sensor stability and performance.
5. 98% Vehicle Coverage
- An easy to use and cost effective necessity for any shop performing TPMS repairs, the Autel 1-SKU sensor has the long ability to cover over 98% of all OE sensors on the market, to support up 90% of North American, European and Asian brands. On the shop level, needing only 1-Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle means lower repair cost and higher install efficiency
6. Strict Quality Control
- Autel guarantees MX-Sensor are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever option comes first. Each Autel MX-Sensor has a series number for assuring quality control. The series number is imprinted on the sensor or can be read with Autel TPMS tools. With the series number, Autel can track the sensor quality from our factory manufacturing to ensure only the highest quality parts are installed.
How To Install This Autel MX-Sensor 2 In 1 Sensor?
- 1. Loosening the tire: Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire. Use the bead loosener to unseat the tire bead.
- 2. Dismounting the tire: Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to dismount the bead.
- 3. Dismounting the sensor: Remove the screw nut from the valve stem, and then remove the sensor assembly from the rim.
- 4. Mounting sensor and valve: Connect the sensor body and valve stem at a suitable angle (normally use the maximum angle of 30 degrees) and tighten the screw.
- 5. Remove the screw nut from the valve stem.
- 6. Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim with the sensor on the inside of the rim.
- 7. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 nm with the help of the positioning pin.
- 8. Mounting the tire: Place the tire on the rim, make sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
- The TPMS sensor assemblies are replacement or maintenance parts for vehicles that have a factory installed TPMS.
- Make sure to program the sensor by Autel sensor programming tools for your specific vehicle make, model and year before installation.
- Do not install programmed TPMS sensor in damaged wheels.
- In order to guarantee optimal function, the sensor may only be installed with original valves and accessories provided by Autel.
- Upon completion of installation, test the vehicle TPMS systems using procedures described in the original manufacturer’s user guide to confirm proper installation.
- Each time a tire is serviced or dismounted, or if the sensor is removed or replaced, it is mandatory to replace the rubber grommet, washer, nut and valve core with our parts to ensure proper sealing. It is mandatory to replace the sensor if it is extremely damaged.
- Autel MX-Sensor arrive blank and must be programmed with an Autel TPMS service tool prior to installation or at 0 PSI/kPa
- Do not race with the vehicle on which the Snap-in MX-Sensor is mounted, and always keep the drive speed under 180km/h for Metal Valve sensor, or 240km/h for Rubber Stem sensor.
Autel 1 Sensor Specification:
- Battery Life: ≥5 years
- Operating Temperature: -40°C – 125°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C t – 125°C
- Operating Humidity: ≤90%
- Operating Frequency: 315 MHz~433MHz
- Max. Pressure range: 800 kPa
- Temperature Reading Range: -40°C – 125°C
- Temperature Reading Accuracy: ±5°C
- G Sensor Reading Accuracy: ±15%
- Transmission Power: 5-8dBm
- Battery: 3.0 V
- Dimensions: Approx. 42.4*24.1*16.0 mm
- Weight of Sensor without Valve: 13g
- Autel MX-Sensor 2In1 senor
- 1 x User Manual
Autel MX Sensor 1-Sensor Screw in Quick Start Guide EN.pdf
Autel TPMS Feedback Form.pdf
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping on all U. S. orders.
- For international order. If your shipping address is outside United States you will be charged a shipping fee from $20 to $100 depends on the weight of product and the destination. The cost for shipping is calculated and displayed on the Checkout page before you complete your order.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy