Autel Maxivideo MV480 Dual-camera Digital Videoscope Inspection Camera Endoscope 8.5mm Image Head
Autel Maxivideo MV480
- Autel MaxiVideo MV480, the next generation of digital videoscope, is ideal for inspecting difficult-to-reach areas with its semi-rigid flexible cable and 10-level adjustable LED light. It features dual front and side cameras with 1920×1080 high resolution, a 4.1" 1200×720 full color LCD display, an 8.5mm camera probe, and a built-in 2600mAh battery with up to 4 hours continuous use. This multipurpose videoscope is an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in the safest, quickest and most cost-effective manner possible.
Autel Maxivideo MV480 Features
- High resolution images and videos (1920 x 1080)
- Dual front and side cameras for wider viewing angle
- 4.1-inch full color LCD display (1200 x 720)
- 1-button quick image capture and video recording
- 70-degree field of view for expanded viewing angle
- Adds audio annotation for detailed review
- Micro HDMI-output enables streaming to larger monitors
- Freeze-frame camera stills or video recording
- On-screen horizontal/vertical reverse
- Records and plays back images and video clips
- 7X digital zoom for increased viewing
- 8GB Micro SD card (included), supports up to 128G
- Mini-USB cable (included) for uploading images and videos
- More than 10,000 lux, adjustable 10-level LED illumination
- Flashlight for higher visibility in low-light environment
- Built-in, rechargeable 2,600 mAh battery for 4 hours of continuous use
- 1m (39.4") semi-rigid, flexible watertight cable
- Includes magnet and hook cable accessories
- 8.5mm (0.33’’) probe fits most spark plug holes
- Compatible with 5.5mm (0.22’’) camera head (not included)
Autel Maxivideo MV480 Specification
Optimal viewing Distance 0.79" to 2" (2 cm to 5 cm) Image capture JPG images (1920 x 1080 pixels)
MP4 videos (1920 x 1080 pixels)
Screen type display 4.1" TFT LCD Display resolution 1200 x 720 pixels Power supply Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (3.7V/2600 mAh) Tested battery life Approximately 4 hours of continuous use Dimensions 243 x 116 x 122mm (9.6" x 4.6" x 4.8") Weight 0.422 kg (0.93lbs) Recording medium Micro SD card (8GB Standard/128GB Max) Image controls Zoom, low light vision Lighting Fully adjustable LED, Flashlight Cable reach 1m (39.4") Imager heads 8.5mm (0.33"), 2 megapixel (1920 x 1080 pixels) Waterproof To a depth of 1m (39.4") (Imager heads and cable only) Additional ports TF, Mini USB, Micro HDMI Operating temp Main unit: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Cable: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
Storage temp -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C) Operating humidity 5% - 95% non-condensing
Autel MV480 Package Content:
- 1x MV480 main Unit
- 1x Magnet and Hook
- 1x Imager Heads and Cable (8.5 mm)
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Protective carrying case
- 1x Micro SD card
- 1x Charger
- 1x RS232 Serial Cable
- 1x Mini USB Cable
Autel MaxiVideo MV480 User Manual.pdf
Autel Maxivideo MV480 Update V1.07.zip
Where is my order shipped from & Where can you ship to?
We can deliver to most countries in the world. Your order will be delivered from the warehouse closest to your address using that country's postal service or a premium courier service like DHL, FedEx, UPS, DPD, or Royal Mail. Please check our warehouse locations below to estimate where is your order shipped from.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Worldwide Shipping
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Who is responsible for paying duties for international shipments?
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.com, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer