Autel MaxiLINK ML519
Autel MaxiLink ML519 OBD II/EOBD Scanner & Code Reader supports all 10 modes of OBD II testing for complete vehicle diagnostic scan. Featuring the patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the MaxiLink ML519 is a powerful, yet, affordable code reader that enables technicians to quickly detect vehicle faults
Autel ML519 scanner is the most complete & affordable OBD2 code reader for home mechanics and DIYers to solve check engine light issue and daily quick check.
Autel ML519 Scanner Features:
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)
- Features the patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Color-coded LEDs and a built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer-specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- Retrieves vehicle identification information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Enhanced OBD II Mode 6 – On-board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems
- Views freeze frame data
- Reads live PCM datastream
- Supports for the new extended sensor list (including the SAE-J1979 protocol)
- Reads, stores & plays back live sensor data
- Graphs data
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Memory backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
- Internet updatable
- Print data via Windows-based PC
Autel ML519 vs AL519 vs AL319
Autel MaxiLINK ML519 Specifications:
||2.8-inch LCD (320 x 240 dpi)
||TFT color display (320x240 dpi)
||0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)
||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
||8.0 to 18.0 V provided via the vehicle battery
||199 mm (7.83") x 104.5 mm (4.11") x 37.5 mm (1.48")
||280 g (0.62 lb. without wire) 484 g (1.07 lb. with wire)
Autel MaxiLINK ML519 Package List:
- 1 x MaxiLink ML519
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x OBDII Cable
- 1 x Carry case
Free Worldwide Shipping
Where is my order shipped from?
We provide worldwide free shipping! And all orders will be shipped from the warehouse nearest to you and carried by DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, DPD, or Royal Mail according your address. Following is the location where our warehouse located at and estimate develiry date for reference.
|United States/ Canada
||7- 10 Days
Order Processing Time
All our order are processed and shipped out within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
After the order is shipped out and received by the carrier, we will update you by email with a Track-and-Trace code with which you can follow your package and see the remaining shipping time.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking information to update.
Shipping Address Change
If you would like to change the shipping address for your order, please contact us by email with the new shipping address. Once the order is shipped, we can not alter the shipping address anymore.
International Shipping Duties & Taxes
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you, the customer, will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Autel Authorized Dealer
Obdprice.com is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Dealer. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.