Autel PowerScan PS100 Automotive Power Probe Circuit Tester Diagnostic Electrical System Tool
Autel PowerScan PS100
- The PS100 PowerScan Tool is the most revolutionary circuit tester to date. Featuring AVOmeter, test light, built-in flashlight, short circuit indicator, relay/component tester, continuity tester and bad ground indicator, the PowerScan circuit tester is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to check circuitry in one single step. An absolute must for every technician looking for a fast and accurate solution to electrical system diagnostics.
Why Buy Autel PowerScan PS100?
- Autel PowerScan PS100 is the best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6- to 30-volt vehicle electrical systems. After a simple hook-up of the tool to the vehicle's battery, you can:
- Determine at a glance if a circuit is positive, negative, or open without having to reconnect clips from one battery pole to another.
- Test for continuity with its built-in auxiliary ground lead.
- By depressing the power switch, conduct a positive or negative battery current to the probe tip for testing the function of an electrical component without the use of jumper wires.
- Test for poor ground contacts instantly without performing voltage drop tests. The tool is also short-circuit protected; its internal circuit breaker will trip if it becomes overloaded.
- PS100 follow and locate short circuits without wasting fuses. The tool's long cable allows you to test along the entire length of the vehicle without constantly searching for suitable vehicle grounds.
Autel PowerScan PS100 Features:
- *PS100 performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation
- *PS100 Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip
- *This automotive circuit tester coems with a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
- *Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand
- *Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits
- *Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses
- *Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays and diodes
- *Circuit breaker protected
- *Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
- *Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment
- *20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle
- *Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
Autel PS100 Power Probe Work Mode:
- There are four modes to diagnose the electrical systems, which can be accessed by depressing the Mode Button and cycling through each one.
- DC Voltage: While the tool in this mode, contact the probe tip to a circuit, then the LCD display will read the DC voltage with a resolution of 0.1 volt.
- AC Voltage: While the tool in this mode, contact the probe tip to a circuit, then the LCD display will read the Max. voltage, the Min. voltage, frequency and duty cycle.
- Resistance: While the tool in this mode, contact the probe tip to a circuit, then the LCD display will read the resistance between the tip and auxiliary ground lead.
- Tone On/Off: While the tool in this mode, just do a quick press of the mode button to toggle the tone on or off. While quickly pressing (a quick press and release) the mode button, if a short high beep is heard, this means the audio tone is turned on. If a short low beep is heard, the audio tone is turned off. This function is invaluable when working in bright areas where LED illumination alone is not sufficient. The audio feature may be disengaged when desired, such as for applications where the tool will be connected to circuits for long periods of time and the audio could become annoying.
Autel PowerScan PS100 Specification:
Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi) Operating Temp: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F) External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery Dimensions(L*W*H): 126mm*46.5mm*35mm (4.96”* 1.83” *1.38”) Net Weight: 0.105kg (0.23lb),GW: 0.726 kg(1.6lb)
Autel PS100 Package List:
- 1x Autel PS100 power probe
- 1x Rugged blow molded case
- 1x 20ft. extension cable
- 1x Probe tip
- 1x Battery hookup clips
- 1x Cigarette lighter adapter
- 1x User's Manual
Where is my order shipped from & Where can you ship to?
We can deliver to most countries in the world. Your order will be delivered from the warehouse closest to your address using that country's postal service or a premium courier service like DHL, FedEx, UPS, DPD, or Royal Mail. Please check our warehouse locations below to estimate where is your order shipped from.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Worldwide Shipping
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Who is responsible for paying duties for international shipments?
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.com, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer