Autel Maxicheck Pro for ABS Brake Auto Bleeding OBD2 Scan Tool with Airbag, EPB, SAS, BMS, Oil Reset Services for Specific Vehicles
Autel MaxiCheck Pro
Autel MaxiCheck Pro diagnostic scanner is designed for car maintenance services. It is an ideal scan tool for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems. Maxicheck Pro scanner performs service likes Inspection and Mileage Resets. Oil Light Reset. Battery Maintenance Services. View Freeze Frame Data to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment code is detected. ABS and SRS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes. Besides, check pro equiped with various diagnoses & special functions like ABS Bleeding, Airbag, EPB which are NOT universally compatible.
Autel Maxicheck Pro Main Features:
- Complete OBD2/EOBD coverage for Domestic, Asian & European Vehicle
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty & Lifetime Free Update
- Opens & Closes Electronic Brake Calipers
- Reads & Clears EPB/SBC Trouble Codes
- Turns off the ECU & Brake Warning Lights
- Diagnoses EPB/SBC Caliper Functionality
- Resets the Oil Service Light
- Resets the Service Mileage & Service Interval
- Resets Steering Angle Sensors (SAS)
- SRS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
- Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality
- ABS Bi-directional Functionality
- Resets battery adaptation and registers battery replacement
- Reads, Records and Plays Back OBD2 Live Data Graphing
Autel Maxicheck Pro Multi-language:
- Multilingual Support:English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Swedish, Italian.
All 10 Modes Of OBD2 Diagnostic & Test
Autel MaxiCheck Pro OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool can perform support all OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN and perform all 10 modes of OBD2 tests, including:
- Read/Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- View Freeze Frame
- Show live data stream of multiple sensors in graph or text
- I/M Readiness Status(Smog Check)
- O2 Monitor Test
- Component Test
- On-Board Monitor Test
- Module Present
- View Vehicle Information
- DTC Lookup
Autel Maxicheck Pro Special Functions:
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)：Maxicheck Pro diagnostic tool is designed for safe and professional replacement and recalibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic hand-brakes. This tool automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II port. By disengaging the brake system it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE diagnostics systems to the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver and a money maker! In addition, it is designed to enable the technician to read and clear ABS trouble codes.
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) & Airbag: Check Pro tester enables a technician to read and clear trouble codes, and also reset airbag and SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.
- BMS Service : The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle, and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration: Designed to preform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
- DPF Service: The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send the car to a main dealer. The tool will retrieve/erase DPF-related codes, reset the DPF light after the filter has been replaced, micromanage the injection rate, and burn off collected particles when a maximum fill level is reached by performing static/dynamic regeneration.
- Oil Service Reset: Maxicheck Pro Enables the resetting of service lights, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest For BMW, For Mercedes, For Volvo, For VW/Audi, Fiat, for Mazda etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Vehicle Coverage:
For Oil Reset:
VW, FORD, BMW, LAND ROVER, SKODA, SEAT, MINI, JAGUAR, BUGATTI, BENTLEY, AUD
Autel Maxicheck Pro Specification:
- Display：TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi )
- Operating Temperature：0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140 °F)
- Storage Temperature：-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158 °F)
- External Power：12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
- Dimensions ：Length: 212 mm (8.35’’) ,Width: 110.5 mm (4.35’’) ,Height: 37.5 mm (1.48’’)
- Weight: 0.28 kg (without wire) 0.484 kg(with wire)
Autel Maxicheck Pro Package List:
- 1pc X Maxicheck Pro Unit
- 1pc X OBD II Cable
- 1pc X CD Software
- 1pc X USB Cable
- 1pc X User Manual
- 1pc X Hard Carry Case
Autel MaxiCheck Pro User Manual V3.20.pdf
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping on all U. S. orders.
- For international order. If your shipping address is outside United States you will be charged a shipping fee from $20 to $100 depends on the weight of product and the destination. The cost for shipping is calculated and displayed on the Checkout page before you complete your order.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy