2021 Autel MaxiPRO MP808BT In-depth Reviews [Best Diagnostic Tools]
Are you a professional mechanic or technician searching for a reliable, accurate, and user-friendly Diagnostic Scan Tools? Look no further as the Autel MP808BT is the ideal tool for your needs. Autel Maxipro MP808BT scanner comes with most features that professional technicians and mechanics need in their line of duty. As Autel latest model in 2021, Autel MaxiPRO MP808BT has achieved a giant leap in vehicle coverage, functionality and ways of connection, able to perform diagnosis on all existed system, various maintenance service and component active test. Read this Autel MP808BT review to know more about this Maxipro automotive diagnostic scanner.
Autel Maxi Pro MP808BT overview
Autel MaxiPRO MP808BT with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics, BT communication range up to 10 m, comprehensive 31 + service functions, bi-directional control, wider vehicle coverage, a fast quad-core processor, offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touchscreen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality.
Main Functions of Autel MP808BT
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Autel MP808BT Specification
|Operating System:||Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat|
|Processor:||Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)|
|Display:||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
|Connectivity:||•Mini USB 2.0，USB 2.0，Wi-Fi，Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)|
|Sensors;||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing|
|Audio Input/Output:||•Input: N/A，Output: buzzer|
|Power and Battery:||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life:||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input:||5 V/1.5 A|
|Power Consumption:||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V|
|Operating Temp.:||0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp.:||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity:||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||237.8 mm (9.4") x 148.6 mm (5.9") x 35.5 mm (1.4")|
|Net Weight||788 g (1.74 lb.)|
|Protocols||ISO9141-2,ISO14230-2,ISO15765,K/L-Line,Flashing Code,SAE-J1850 VPW,SAE-J1850PWM, SAE J2610,GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol，
ISo11898(Highspeed,Middlespeed,Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN)，Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6
What’s the difference between Autel MP808BT and Autel MS906,Autel MP808,Autel DS808?
Autel MaxiPRO MP808BT as the latest product in 2021, Wireless Version of MP808/MP808K, Less Cost but Same Functionality as MS906. On Sale Only $899 obdprice.com.Comparing with Autel MS906 scanner, MP808BT has the total same functions and features but with wirless bluetooth connection which enable remote vehicle diagnostics. Comparing with MP808, DS808, MP808BT diagnostic tool added full set Autel OBD I connectors to extend vehicle coverage and with wirless diagnostic functions.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808BT vehicle diagnosis scanner can run a wireless diagnosis on all the available systems for reading/clearing codes, and show live data stream of multiple sensors in graph or text.
What’s more, MP808BT is capable of performing over 30 types of most regular services and reset functions, such as Oil Reset, EPB (Electronic Parking Brake) reset, SAS (Steering Angle Sensor) Calibration, IMMO Keys (Add new keys, delete a key, remote learning), ABS Brake Bleeding, Battery Registration, DPF Regeneration, Injector Test, Injector coding, Transmission Adaptation and etc.
Autel MP808BT 2021 newest automotive diagnostic scan tablet is the best new alternative among all the Autel scanners for home mechanics and car workshops.