Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K - Professional TPMS Diagnostic Tool with Tire Pressure Sensors True Review
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K Review
- Autel TS508K is capable of carrying out many TPMS related tasks. It can read TPMS sensors, keep tabs on TPMS health condition, activate all known TPMS sensors, and even program sensors. TS508K comes with 8pcs mx-sensors. It offers two modes: quick and advanced mode. While they do the same thing, the speed and features slightly differ. Let’s know more about Autel TS508K and see if it’s the right pick for you:
- Operating the tool is a breeze as it has a big display screen. The menu is easy to read, and the TFT color display is attractive to look at and will cause no problems even when the sun is out.
2. Vehicle Coverage
- It works best with all the vehicles that come equipped with a TPMS system. This includes domestic, Asian, and European vehicles. It may, however, not support the latest models unless you update the software.
3. Quick Mode & Advanced Mode:
- Do not let the names fool you. The Quick Mode does not necessarily work quicker. It just concentrates on simple tasks that require less time to finish. Similarly, the Advanced Mode is not very complex. It just concentrates on more advanced functions. You will not need a complex understanding of the tool to use either of the options.
4. TPMS Diagnosis
- Autel TS508K lets you perform TPMS diagnosis to find out TPMS related problems. You can check sensor-related problems, deflation in the tires, and the rotation of wheels. Such information is important to gauge the condition of the vehicle and ensure it is safe to drive.
- The system also lets you check pressure, temperature, read sensor ID, and battery level.
- These problems are displayed on the TPMS status screen. You will face no trouble in reading it.
5. Read DTCs
- Apart from reading the ECU sensor ID, this tool can check sensor ID, ECU ID matching condition, and read DTCs from the ECU. You can also use it to clean this information.The tool shows detailed DTC description on the screen. It further explains the code displayed so that you have no problem in understanding what the issue is.
6. Read/Erase TPMS Codes
- If you think this beauty only reads TPMS fault codes then you’re wrong. It is also equipped to erase codes. Fix the problem and use it to get rid of the code. Some of the most common TPMS faults include poor tire pressure, slow rotations, malfunctioned sensors, and wiring problems. It will help you identify the problem so that you can fix it or hire help to get it fixed.
7. Sensor Programming
- You will face no problem in programming sensors with this tool.
- You can perform the job by choosing one of the following methods:
- Auto Create 1-16 Sensors
- Copy by Activation
- Copy by Manual Input
- Copy by OBD
- The last option is only available in the Advanced Mode.
8. Key FOB & OBDII-Relearn
- This tool offers a few complex functionalities as well. You can use the tool to check the Key Fob for issues.
- Other than this, it also offers OBD II-relearn. It’s a great feature as a number of cars require this type of relearning.
9. Print Data
- You can use a computer to print data. It can come handy if you want to share results with an expert.
- TS508K accessories includes:
- 4pcs 315mhz mx-sensors
- 4pcs 433mhz mx-sensors
- A user manual (can use it to find help)
- A USB cable (connect to the computer)
- A carrying case (makes it easy to carry the device)
- An OBD2 cable (for specific relearning)
- A CD (contains software and guidelines)
Autel MaxiProgrammer XP400 Pro as a key programmer can be used with Autel IM508, IM508S, IM608, IM608 Pro, IM608S II and other IM tablet scanners for programming data and vehicle keys. Supports reading and writing EEPROM, MCU, immobilizer, engine, Mercedes-Benz infrared key, etc.Read now