Differences Between Autel MS908SP and Maxisys Elite
Autel MS908SP VS Maxisys Elite
- In this Autel MS908S Pro VS Maxisys Elite review, we’ve compared two of the best Autel Maxisys Professional diagnostic scanners. Which is better? Autel MS908SP or Maxisys Elite scan tools? We’ve created a table for you to see how they perform against one another and view their differences, too. Depending on your needs and budget, you will find out that a scan tool of your choice and features. They may seem similar, but they still differ. Read on to find out…
1. Speed and Accuracy
- If you want the fastest Autel Maxisys scanner on the market, then the Autel Maxisys Elite will be the best choice. With a fast operating system in the Android 4.4.4 Kitkat and 1.8 GHz processor, this is a very fast and accurate scan tool. It is faster than the Maxisys Pro scan tool which has Android 4.0 and 1.4 GHz processor.
2. Battery & Capacity
- The Autel Maxisys Elite features a powerful 13600 mAH 3.7v lithium battery, while the Autel MS908S Pro features an 11000 mAh 3.7v lithium polymer battery. Both of them have an excellent run time of more than 8 hours of continuous use.
- Autel MS908SP supports a capacity 64GB while Maxisys elite 32GB only. If you consider of a larger capacity diagnostic tool, then MS908SP is a better choice.
3. Vehicle Coverage
- The Autel MS908SP and Elite scan tools cover the same number of vehicles. Both of them have extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US domestic, European, and Asian vehicle makes and models. Some of the vehicles that they cover include BMW, Benz, Ford, Chrysler, EU Ford, GM, Kia, Daewood, Acura, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche, Sprinter, Isuzu, Jaguar, Nissan, Toyota, Subaru, etc.
- When it comes to functions, these two scanners offer the same functions such as ECU coding and programming, data logging, extensive OE-level diagnoses and service, smart Auto-VIN technology, tire pressure reset, SAS reset, and many other basic full OBD2 full functions, special, and advanced functions.
5. Warranty & Update
- Both these 2 diagnostic tools come with one year warranty and two years free update. After 2 years, 985USD/ per year.
- Know more about Autel Update Service.
- If you want the best Autel scan tool and are not afraid to spend in order to get it, then the Autel Maxisys Elite is the scanner to go for. The MS908S Pro is a high-quality and professional-grade scan tool but it still can’t be compared to the Maxisys Elite in terms of performance. If you have limited budget, MS908SP is better for you.
Autel Maxisys Ultra EV, the best tool for electric vehicle diagnosis. A new generation of scanning diagnostic equipment capable of intelligent diagnosis of electric, hybrid, gasoline and diesel vehicles, Autel MS Ultra EV is a combination of Autel MS Ultra and EV Diag Kit.Read now
The Autel MaxiCOM MK808 is a powerful obd2 scanner vehicle diagnostic tool code reader that can diagnose not only check engine light problems but critical codes, tpms and other system diagnostic service duties.Read now