4PCS Autel MX-Sensor 315MHz TPMS Sensor Rubber Stem Tire Pressure Sensors Programmable Winter Snow Tire Exchange
Autel 315MHz MX-Sensor R
- Autel MX-Sensor interchangeable valve stems provide a limited 2-SKU inventory required for 98% vehicle coverage. The exclusive MX-Sensor patented PRESS release valve design, allows rubber and metal valve stems to freely interchange by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting. Built to match or exceed OEM sensors in frequency strength and durability, MX-Sensors are 100% ID clone-able with no relearn required and offer latest model vehicle coverage because they quickly update with an Autel wireless programming tool.
Winter / Snow Tire Replacement? Why Choose Autel MX-Sensor?
- Autel introduces new MX-Sensor with interchangeable rubber and metal valves to replace 98% of OE sensors with only 2-SKU types. The exclusive patented Press design allows rubber valve and metal valve to be interchangeable by hand, which minimizes installation time and provides a quick and simple assembly.
Autel 315MHZ Sensor Specification:
- Battery Life: 4-6 years
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +125°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +35°C
- Operating Humidity: ≤90%
- Operating Frequency: 315 MHz
- Pressure Monitoring Range: 0 to 800 kPa
- Pressure Reading Accuracy: ±10 kPa
- Temperature Reading Range: -40°C to +125°C
- Temperature Reading Accuracy: ±5°C
- G Sensor Reading Accuracy: ±15%
- Transmission Power: 5-8 dBm
- Battery: 3.0 V
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 54.2 mm x 29.4 mm x 19.1 mm
- Weight (Without Valve): 15.6 g
Installation Process for Rubber Stem (Screw-In):
- 1. Loosening the tire: Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire. Use the bead loosener to unseat the tire bead.
- 2. Dismounting the tire: Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation Insert thetire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to dismount the bead.
- 3. Dismounting the sensor: Depress the Pressbutton on the sensor body. Carefully pull the sensor body straight back off the valve. Cut the rubber bulb and attach a standard tire valve extractor to the valve. Remove the valve from the rim by pulling through the rim.
- 4. Mounting sensor and valve:
- ) Connect the sensor body and valve stem at a suitable angle (normallyuse the maximum angle of 30 degrees) and tighten the screw. Apply tire soap or lube solution to the rubber valve stem.
- ) Line the sensor up with the rim hole and attach a standard tire valve extractor to the end of the valve.
- ) Pull the valve stemstraight through the valve hole. Note the rubber bulb of the valve resting against the rim.
- 5. Mounting the tire: Place the tire on the rim, make sure that the valve faces the separationhead at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
Autel 315MHz MX-Sensor Package:
- 1pc x 315mhz mx-sensor rubber stem
- 1pc x user manual
Free Worldwide Shipping
Where is my order shipped from?
We provide worldwide free shipping! And all orders will be shipped from the warehouse nearest to you and carried by DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, DPD, or Royal Mail according your address. Following is the location where our warehouse located at and estimate develiry date for reference.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
Order Processing Time
All our order are processed and shipped out within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
After the order is shipped out and received by the carrier, we will update you by email with a Track-and-Trace code with which you can follow your package and see the remaining shipping time.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking information to update.
Shipping Address Change
If you would like to change the shipping address for your order, please contact us by email with the new shipping address. Once the order is shipped, we can not alter the shipping address anymore.
International Shipping Duties & Taxes
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you, the customer, will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Autel Authorized Dealer
Obdprice.com, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Dealer. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.