Autel AutoLink AL519 OBD2 Scanner Enhanced OBD ll Scan Tool with Mode 6 Engine Diagnostic Code Reader
Autel AutoLink AL519
Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII / CAN Scanner is an enhanced car engine scanner that supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis and turn off Chck Engines Light(MIL). Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, the AutoLink AL519 scan tool quickly checks whether your vehicle meets the State Emission Monitor Status and assists you to pass the Smog Check. In addition, the thousands of troubleshooter code (DTCs) tips help technicians to save diagnosis and repair time.
Autel AutoLink AL519 Features:
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
- Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM datastream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Graphs data (1996 and newer vehicles)
- Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions
- Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Internet updateable and Prints data via PC
Autel AL519 Enhanced OBD II Scan Tool:
Autel AL519: How to Change Language?
- Step 1: Install the software on your desktop and open it;
- Step 2: Open the software and plug the AL519 USB connector into the computer, then open AL519 “Setup” →”Language”
- Step 3: Select the machine model on the left and then select the file package you want, first update the “Udate Program”, next update the “Update DTC”, the same steps, please refer to bellow image:
- Step 4: After the above steps are completed, pull out AL519 and plug it in the computer again. Then repeat the second and the third steps. Finally, it is done. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Autel AutoLink AL519 Specifications:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi) Operating Temp: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°) Storage Temp: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F) Dimensions (LxWxH): 175 mm x 96.6 mm x 37 mm(6.91” x 3.80” x 1.46”) Weight: 0.3kg (0.8lb, without wire) or 0.68kg (1.82lb, with wire)
Autel AutoLink AL519 Package List:
- 1pc x AutoLink® AL519
- 1pc x User's manual
- 1pc x CD
- 1pc x USB cable
- 1pc x OBDII Cable
- 1pc x Carry case
Video: Autel AutoLink AL519 OBD2 Code Reader/ Scanner
Autel AutoLink AL519 User Manual V2.00.pdf
Autel AutoLink AL519_EN_FR_ES_V4.34_V7.18.zip
Autel AutoLink AL519_EN_SE_Update_Pack（V1.00_V1.01）.zip
Where is my order shipped from & Where can you ship to?
We can deliver to most countries in the world. Your order will be delivered from the warehouse closest to your address using that country's postal service or a premium courier service like DHL, FedEx, UPS, DPD, or Royal Mail. Please check our warehouse locations below to estimate where is your order shipped from.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Worldwide Shipping
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Who is responsible for paying duties for international shipments?
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.com, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer