Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool Upgraded Version Of MK808 MX808 Code Reader
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT
Featuring the powerful Cortex-A9 processor, and a 7.0 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen, based on the Android multitasking operating system, and combined with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, the MaxiCOM MK808BT is your ideal automotive diagnostic and service tool. It provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB(Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
MaxiCOM MK808BT Scanner Features:
- Support wireless Bluetooth connection
- Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz) processor
- 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
- Internal reliable 32GB On-board Memory for better performance
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
MK808BT Support Wireless Diagnostic
Autel MaxiCom MK808BT diagnostic scan tool enables wireless vehicle diagnostics up to 33 feet (10 meters). Connect the MK808BT with the MaxiVCI Mini, MK808BT scanner can communicate with the vehicle’s data link connector(DLC) wirelessly for vehicle data and run diagnostic.
Autel MK808BT Support Full Function OBD II Diagnostic
- Read/clear codes functions
- Live Data Stream
- I/M Readiness Status
- Freeze Frame Data
- O2 Sensor Test
- On-Board Monitor Test
- Component Test
- Vehicle Informations: VIN, CID and CVN ect
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Services
Autel MK808BT professional scan tool can perform more than 25 useful service/hot functions for vehicle maintenance. Come with the advanced diagnostic application, the MK808BT diagnostic tablet enables a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle for vehicle diagnosis Information such as trouble and event codes and live data from various vehicle control systems.
- Autel MK808BT provides you with superior special functions that the most commonly performed includes: Oil Service Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Seats, Odometer, Brake bleed, DPF, Immo keys, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC learn, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Lang change, Headlamp, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, Cylinder.
- Oil Reset: Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset each time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB): This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement,
- Battery Management System (BMS): The Battery Management System (BMS) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS): Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor 59 EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
- Diesel Particle Filter (DPF): The Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) function manages DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
- TPMS: Read or clear basic fault tpms codes.
Autel MK808BT Multi-Language:
- English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Russian , Polish, Swedish (Note: The default language is English. If you want to change the language, please send us S/N to change.)
Autel MK808BT Vehicle Coverage:
- Chrysler, Dodge, GM, JEEP, FORD, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Sprinter, Buagatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford(EU), Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, LandRover, LT3, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW CV, Toyota, Benz, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, NissanGTR, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki
Autel MK808BT Auto VIN technology
- MK808BT automatically identifies the vehicle’s make, model and year information, supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification: 1. Auto VIN Scan; 2. Manual VIN Input; 3. Automatic Selection; 4. Manual Selection
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Update
- The mk808bt tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiCOM software when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be download and installed on the device.
Autel MK808BT Additional Features
- MK808BT remote technical support with the help of which Autel technical engineers get access to the Maxicom MK808BT diagnostic scanner remotely, which greatly simplifies the maintenance of diagnostic equipment, shortens the processing time of applications.
- SHOP MANAGER – With a MK808BT you can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
- DATA MANAGER – MK808BT provides the best solution for the data related operations, saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
- REMOTE DESK – MK808BT Support Remote Technical, you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
Autel MK808BT Specifications:
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Operating System: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
- Memory: 32GB
- Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution
- Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0 Wi-Fi HDMI Type A Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
- Sensors: Light sensor for brightness auto changing
- Audio input/output: Input: N/A Output: buzzer
- Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery Charges via 5 VDC power supply
- Tested Battery Life: Around 7 hours of continuous use
- Battery Charging Input: 5 V/1.5 A
- Power Consumption: 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7V
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
- Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
- Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
Autel MK808BT Protocols:
- ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.
Autel MK808BT Package List:
- 1 x MK808BT Tablet
- 1 x USB External Power Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable(for testing)
- 1 x USB Cable(for charging)
- 1 x MaxiVCI Mini
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
- 1 x User Manual
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT User Manual V1.00(7.4).pdf
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping on all U. S. orders.
- For international order. If your shipping address is outside United States you will be charged a shipping fee from $20 to $100 depends on the weight of product and the destination. The cost for shipping is calculated and displayed on the Checkout page before you complete your order.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy