Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool Upgraded Version Of MK808 MX808 Code Reader
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT :
Featuring the powerful Cortex-A9 processor, and a 7.0 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen, based on the Android multitasking operating system, and combined with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, the MaxiCOM MK808BT is your ideal auto diagnostic and service tool. It provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB(Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
Autel MK808BT Features:
- Support Bluetooth connection
- Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz) processor
- 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
- Internal reliable 32GB On-board Memory for better performance
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, electronic control unit (ECU) information, and vehicle control systems, etc
- Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review
- Read/clear codes functions
- Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information
- Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
- Support forced DPF regeneration
10 Top Reasons to get Autel MK808BT:
- 1. Support Buletooth Connection with VCI Box. Available Range up to 10m. The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiVCI Mini supports 2 communication methods with the tablet, wireless BT and USB.
- 2. Support Comprehensive Diagnosis and many special functions: MK808BT Supports a wide range of special functions, including IMMO (immobilizer), Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more. One Tool with comprehensive functions which is equivalent to get MD802, MD808 PRO and Maxicheck Pro at the same time. This new MK808BT is more powerful and affordable and it's a good investment for vehicle technicians.
- 3. Comprehensive 21 Service Functions: Autel MK808BT has 21 service items including Oil Service Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Seats, Odometer, Brake bleed, DPF, Immo keys, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC learn, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Lang change, Headlamp, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, Cylinder. In this way it helps car diagnosis more convenient and comprehensive.
- a. Oil Reset Service: Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset each time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
- b. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement,
- c. Battery Management System (BMS) Service: The Battery Management System (BMS) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- d. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor 59 EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
- e. Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) Service: The Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) function manages DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- f. ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
- g. TPMS: The service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors. For more TPMS functions, we recommend you to get a TS501/TS508K.
- 4. Support Multiple Language: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Russian ,Polish,Swedish (Note: The default language is English. If you want other language, please send S/N for us to change when you receive the scanner. Thanks)
- 5. Unique IMMO Function: The unique function of MK808BT IMMO is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
- 6. Support Wide Vehicle Coverage: Chrysler, Dodge, GM, JEEP, FORD, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Sprinter, Buagatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford(EU), Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, LandRover, LT3, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW CV, Toyota, Benz, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, NissanGTR,Scion, Subaru, Suzuki
- 7. The MaxiCOM MK808BT diagnostic system supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification: 1. Auto VIN Scan; 2. Manual VIN Input; 3. Automatic Selection; 4. Manual Selection
- 8. Regular Tablet Updates
- 9. Shop Manager: The Shop Manager application manages the workshop information, customer information records, and test vehicle history records. There are three main functions available: Vehicle History; Workshop Information; Customer Manager
- 10. Support Remote Technical Support:
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Operating System: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
- Memory: 32GB
- Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution
- Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0 Wi-Fi HDMI Type A Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
- Sensors: Light sensor for brightness auto changing
- Audio input/output: Input: N/A Output: buzzer
- Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery Charges via 5 VDC power supply
- Tested Battery Life: Around 7 hours of continuous use
- Battery Charging Input: 5 V/1.5 A
- Power Consumption: 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7V
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
- Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
- Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
- ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.
MK808BT Package List:
- 1 x MK808BT Tablet
- 1 x USB External Power Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable(for testing)
- 1 x USB Cable(for charging)
- 1 x MaxiVCI Mini
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
- 1 x User Manual
How we ship?
- We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, & USPS. Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; if you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
- Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found here.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
- Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
- When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
- You can check the shipping address in this website, click bellow icons.
- If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
- So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT User Manual V1.00(7.4).pdf[keywords]autel mk808bt,maxicom mk808bt,mk808bt,mk808,autel mk808,autel maxicom