Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool with Bluetooth MaxiVCI Upgraded Ver. Of MK808 MX808 Scanner
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT
Autel MaxiCom MK808BT automotive diagnostic tool , as an advanced version of Autel MX808/MK808, based on Android OS and 7.0 inch touchscreen, has the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market. As a pro-grade automotive diagnostic scanner, MK808BT scan tool also provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB(Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), ABS Brake Bleed and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) Regeneration.
MaxiCOM MK808BT Scanner Features:
- Support wireless Bluetooth connection
- Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz) processor
- 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
- Internal reliable 32GB On-board Memory for better performance
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
MK808BT Support Wireless Diagnostic
Autel MaxiCom MK808BT diagnostic scan tool enables wireless vehicle diagnostics up to 33 feet (10 meters). Connect the MK808BT with the MaxiVCI Mini, MK808BT scanner can communicate with the vehicle’s data link connector(DLC) wirelessly for vehicle data and run diagnostic.
Autel MK808BT Support Full Function OBD II Diagnostic
- Read/clear codes functions
- Live Data Stream
- I/M Readiness Status
- Freeze Frame Data
- O2 Sensor Test
- On-Board Monitor Test
- Component Test
- Vehicle Informations: VIN, CID and CVN ect
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Services
Autel MK808BT professional scan tool can perform more than 25 useful service/hot functions for vehicle maintenance. Come with the advanced diagnostic application, the MK808BT diagnostic tablet enables a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle for vehicle diagnosis Information such as trouble and event codes and live data from various vehicle control systems.
Autel MK808BT provides you with superior special functions that the most commonly performed includes:Oil Service Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Seats, Odometer, Brake bleed, DPF, Immo keys, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC learn, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Lang change, Headlamp, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, Cylinder.
- Oil Reset: Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset each time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB): This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement,
- Battery Management System (BMS): The Battery Management System (BMS) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS): Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor 59 EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
- Diesel Particle Filter (DPF): The Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) function manages DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
- TPMS: Read or clear basic fault tpms codes.
Autel MK808BT Multi-Language:
English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Russian , Polish, Swedish (Note: The default language is English. If you want to change the language, please send us S/N to change.)
Autel MK808BT Vehicle Coverage:
Chrysler, Dodge, GM, JEEP, FORD, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Sprinter, Buagatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford(EU), Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, LandRover, LT3, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW CV, Toyota, Benz, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, NissanGTR, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki
Autel MK808BT Auto VIN Technology
MK808BT automatically identifies the vehicle’s make, model and year information supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification 1. Auto VIN Scan 2. Manual VIN Input; 3. Automatic Selection; 4. Manual Selection
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Update
The mk808bt tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiCOM software when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be download and installed on the device.
Autel MK808BT Additional Features
MK808BT remote technical support with the help of which Autel technical engineers get access to the Maxicom MK808BT diagnostic scanner remotely, which greatly simplifies the maintenance of diagnostic equipment, shortens the processing time of applications.
- SHOP MANAGER – With a MK808BT you can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
- DATA MANAGER – MK808BT provides the best solution for the data related operations, saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
- REMOTE DESK – MK808BT Support Remote Technical, you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
Autel MK808BT Specifications:
Recommended Use: Indoor Operating System: Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat Processor: Cortex-A9 processor(1.5GHz) Memory: 32GB Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0; USB2.0; Wi-Fi; HDMI Type A; Micro SD card slot(supports up to 32GB) Sensors; Light sensor for brightness auto changing Audio Input/Output: Input: N/A,Output: buzzer Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life: Around 7 hours of continuous use Battery Charging Input : 5V/1.5A Power Consumption: 600 mA(LCD on with default brightness,Wi-Fi on)@3.7 V Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F) Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F) Operating Humidity: 5%-95%non-condensing Dimensions (W x H x D): 237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”) Net Weight 788 g (2.42 lb.) Protocols ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, SAE J2610,GM UART, Honda Diag-H Protocol,
ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), UART Echo Byte Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Autel MK808BT Package List:
- 1 x MK808BT Tablet
- 1 x USB External Power Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable(for testing)
- 1 x USB Cable(for charging)
- 1 x MaxiVCI Mini
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
- 1 x User Manual
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT User Manual V1.00(7.4).pdf
Free Worldwide Shipping
Where is my order shipped from?
We provide worldwide free shipping! And all orders will be shipped from the warehouse nearest to you and carried by DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, DPD, or Royal Mail according your address. Following is the location where our warehouse located at and estimate develiry date for reference.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
Order Processing Time
All our order are processed and shipped out within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
After the order is shipped out and received by the carrier, we will update you by email with a Track-and-Trace code with which you can follow your package and see the remaining shipping time.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking information to update.
Shipping Address Change
If you would like to change the shipping address for your order, please contact us by email with the new shipping address. Once the order is shipped, we can not alter the shipping address anymore.
International Shipping Duties & Taxes
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you, the customer, will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Autel Authorized Dealer
Obdprice.com, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Dealer. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.