Autel MaxiLink ML609P Car Code Reader Read & Clear Codes On Engine/SRS/ABS Systems
Autel MaxiLink ML609P
- The ABS/SRS + CAN OBDII MaxiLink ML609P is built to help you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS warning light is on. Featured with ABS and SRS system diagnosis, 2.8’’ LCD, built-in DTC lookup library, ML609P offers swift code reading function. A wide range of European, US and Asian vehicles are covered by ML609P, including Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Lincoln, GM, Audi, BMW, Benz, Mini, VW, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, Acura, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Toyota, HYUNDAI and KIA, etc. For a detailed vehicle coverage list, please contact our sales support engineer.
Autel MaxiLINK ML609P Features:
- Reads and erases DTCs for ABS and SRS on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and ABS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors
- Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Multilingual support – English, Spanish, French, etc.
- 2.8" LCD with 320X240 resolution
- Internet updatable via USB (lifetime free update)
- Prints data via PC
Autel MaxiLINK ML609P Specification:
Display: 2.8-inch LCD (320 x 240 dpi) Connectivity: USB mini 2.0 OBD II DB15 Operating Temp: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F) Storage Temp: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F) External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery Dimensions (LxWxH): 182.8 mm (7.2”) x 90.9 mm (3.6”) x 33.2 mm (1.3”) Net Weight: 237.9 g (0.524 lb.)
Autel MaxiLINK ML609P Package List:
- 1X ML609P
- 1X Main cable
- 1X Carrying Case
- 1X User Manual
- 1X Quick Reference Guide
- 1X Mini USB Cable
Autel MaxiLINK ML609P User Manual V1.00
Autel MaxiLink ML609P Quick Guide V1.00
Where is my order shipped from & Where can you ship to?
We can deliver to most countries in the world. Your order will be delivered from the warehouse closest to your address using that country's postal service or a premium courier service like DHL, FedEx, UPS, DPD, or Royal Mail. Please check our warehouse locations below to estimate where is your order shipped from.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Worldwide Shipping
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Who is responsible for paying duties for international shipments?
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.com, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer