Autel MaxiScan MS300 CAN OBDII Diagnostic Scan Tool OBD2 Code Reader
Autel MaxiScan MS300
- Autel MS300 Quickly find the cause of your vehicle’s check engine light with this easy-to-use, plug-in and scan code reader.
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Features:
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
- Retrieves generic, manufacturer-specific and pending Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
- Displays DTC definitions on-screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions
- Standard 16-pin OBD II connector; No additional cables needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles supporting Mode 9
- Powered by vehicle; No batteries required
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protocols
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Specification:
Display: 2.8-inch LCD (320 x 240 dpi) Display: Backlit LCD, 2 lines, 8 characters each Operating Temp: 0 to 50 ℃ (32 to 122 ℉) Storage Temp: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F) Power: DC12V provided via the vehicle battery Dimensions (LxWxH): 113 mm (4.4") x 74 mm (2.9") x 21 mm (0.83") Weight: 250 g (0.55 lb.)
Autel MaxiScan MS300 Package List:
- 1x MaxiScan MS300 Main Unit
- 1x MS300 User's Manual
- 1x CD Software
Where is my order shipped from & Where can you ship to?
We can deliver to most countries in the world. Your order will be delivered from the warehouse closest to your address using that country's postal service or a premium courier service like DHL, FedEx, UPS, DPD, or Royal Mail. Please check our warehouse locations below to estimate where is your order shipped from.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Worldwide Shipping
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Who is responsible for paying duties for international shipments?
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Obdprice.com, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Agent. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.
OBDPRICE - Autel Scanner Authorized Dealer
OBDPRICE - Autel Robotics Authorized Dealer