Autel Maxisys MS919 OBD2 Diagnostic Tool MS 919 Scanner with MaxiFlash VCMI get Free MV108
Autel MaxiSYS MS919
- The MaxiSys MS919 features a 9.7-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 128GB built-in memory to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. The new MaxiFlash VCMI, functions as a 4-channel oscilloscope, waveform generator, multimeter, and CAN BUS tester. MS919 software provides a large library of preset guided tests and extensive waveform library, to ensure techs get the best use of Oscilloscope. The MS919 software outperforms competitors by offering DTC and sensor specific test options to help test more accurately, as well as providing probe and component location diagrams so technicians test while connected correctly. Top hardware configuration with smartest diagnostics features on the market, it is your best choice for winning more business and improving business competence on vehicle after-market!
Autel Maxisys MS919 Features:
- OE Technical service bulletin (TSB): Official statement to eliminate unnecessary inspection process
- Repair Assist: Prioritize DTCs, and step-by-step guide to fix fault
- DTC Analysis: Define DTC, causes and inspection methods and DTCs Rank by Priority
- Repair Guidance: Repair process in videos and photos for most intuitive instruction
- Component Measurement: In-depth inspection of component with oscilloscope and other measurement tools.
- NOTE: Intelligent Diagnostics supported makes: BMW, GM, JLR, Ford, Chrysler, FAC, Porsche, VW, Audi etc. Please be noted that Intelligent Diagnostics is not universal to all the above vehicle brand models, please send your VIN to us before your purchase.
- Autel MS919 Diagnostic Tablet as the most advanced scanner of Autel, it can perform OE level all systems diagnostics on 95% of post 2000 vehicles, and 85% of post 2019 vehicles to read and clear codes, perform 30+ service functions, view live data, perform active tests and retrieve ECU information.
- Autel MS919 VCMI has incorporated J2534 Programmer which allows you program the new replacement ECU module to the existing software & firmware and for BMW & Benz vehicles to fix software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues. NOTE: Please send us VIN number of your BMW, Benz to check compatibility before purchase. Currently, Autel scan tools can only program ECUs for specific BMW and BENZ, NONE of the scanner can do ECU programming on other brand vehicles.
- Autel MS919 intelligent diagnostic tablet comes with bi-directional control capability, you can test various systems or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by sending commands to actuators, such as solenoid tests, pump motor tests, relay, or switch to check the functionality. Note: Active Tests are NOT universally compatible. Please send us VIN to check compatibility first.
- System Topology Mapping of CAN BUS tree with color coded module can present full system diagnostic results. The module status and ECU connection is showed in tree clear and cut. Topology is not universal, it currently supports: BMW, Volkswagen, Audi, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda/Acura, Toyota/Lexus, Jaguar/Land Rover, BENZ, Hyundai, Kia, Volvo, PSA. Send VIN for us to check before your purchase!
Autel Maxisys MS919 Specifications:
- Operating System: Android 7.0
- Processor: Samsung Exynos8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)
- Memory: 4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory
- Display: 9.7 inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touchscreen
- Connectivity: Wi-Fix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO); BT v.2.1 + EDR; GPS; USB 2.0 (TWO USB HOST Type A, ONE USB mini device); HDMI 2.0; SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
- Camera (rear): Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight; Front: 5.0 Megapixel
- Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Audio Input/Output: Microphone; Dual Speakers; 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
- Power and Battery: 15000mAh 3.8V lithium-polymer battery; Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
- Input Voltage: 12V/3A Adapter
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 304.4 mm (11.98") x 227.8 mm (8.97") x 42.5 mm (1.67")
- Weight: 1.66kg (3.66lb.)
- Protocols: DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can(GMLAN), ISO-11897-2, ISO-11897-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
- MS919 MaxiFlash VCMI is more powerful than ever with 5 instruments (Oscilloscope, Waveform Generator, Multimeter, Can BUS tester and VCI) integrated! It can provide simultaneous and in-depth analysis on test components.
- Oscilloscope: 20MHz bandwidth, up to 80MS/s sampling rate, Easier operation with built-in preset guided test
- OBD2 CAN BUS check: Easy and fast Muti-function detection
- VCI: Fastest and stable wireless data communication up to 164 feet/50m, diagnostic speed increases by 30%
Comparison Among MS909, MS919 & Ultra
What Autel Maxisys MS919 Includes:
How we ship?
- We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, & USPS. Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; if you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
- Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found here.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
- Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
- When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
- You can check the shipping address in this website, click bellow icons.
- If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
- So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.