Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS Servie Tool TPMS Sensor Diagnostic & Program Tool for Snow Tire Winter Tires All Seasons Tyre Replacement
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501
- Autel TS501 TPMS diagnostic and service tool is specially developed to activate any known OEM / Universal TPMS sensor, and reprogram the vehicle’s ECU. This will in turn off the warning symbol on the dash. This self powered ergonomic tool allows you quick and easy access to the faulty TPMS sensors fitted to the vehicle. This also in turn leads to customer satisfaction and increase in your profit. Tyre shops always run the risk of sensor damage during tire changes and being able to solve this problem by replacing the damaged or defective TPMS while the customer waits. These are day to day problems tire fitment centers face. After all you are the experts.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Main Functions:
- Receives 315 MHz, 433.92 MHz and 309MHz signals
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- On-screen code definitions
- Displays Sensor ID and Battery Level and Tire Pressure and Temperature;
- Reads/clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light;
- Activate TPMS sensors on Domestic, Asian and European vehicles;
- Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions;
- Programs / Clones Autel MX-Sensors to replace OEM sensors;
- Activates magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125khz continuous or modulated wave signals
- Decodes sensor data and provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
- Simplifies the diagnostic process including four and five wheel vehicles by showing vehicle graphs
- Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
- Accurate diagnosing results - a tool users can trust
Autel TS501 Top 3 User-friendly Features:
1. TS501 At-A-Glance TPMS Status Screen
- The single screen organization allows you to easily read direct feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly understand the status of all TPMS features,compare sensor and ECU data,then instantly pinpoint system faults to identify the fix.This At-A-Glance view of all sensor information easily shows the location of which sensor battery is low and needs to be replaced soon.
2. OBDII Connected TPMS Diagnostics
- The TS501 can provide relearn procedures for specific sensors and connect with the OBDII cord to the vehicle's ECU to offer multiple programming options including clone sensor IDs, or auto create ID, or manual write sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning.
3. TS501 Easy To Use Software Operation
- Performing a basic sensor activation or complex diagnostic tool functions, is easy as following the program options and on-screen display instructions. The TS501 provides code definitions and visual / audio responses to make the operations much easier and more convenient to complete.
- Download FREE software updates for enhanced diagnostic functions and extended vehicle coverage. Now even your old TPMS tool can perform like new!
Autel TS501 Instruction:
- Prints TPMS sensor data via PC
- Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
- Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
- Saves up to 16 TPMS records
- If a failed sensor is detected, the tool displays the replacement part number
Autel TS501 Sensor Programming:
- Auto Creat
- Manual Creat
- Copy by OBD
- Copy by Activation
Autel TS401 VS TS501:
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Package:
- 1 x MaxiTPMS TS501 tool
- 1 x OBDII cable
- 1 x Molded plastic case
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Magnet (For early model TPM sensors)
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x CD software
- 1 x Battery
How we ship?
- We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, & USPS. Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; if you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
- Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found here.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
- Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
- When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
- You can check the shipping address in this website, click bellow icons.
- If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
- So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Update Instruction V1.pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 User Manual.pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 V5.5X Function List EU.pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 V5.5X FunctionList US.pdf
ts501 is a good tpms service tool
used it today and it worked great!
TS501 Good For TPMS Working
We changed from our set of winter tires to all season tires on our 2006 and 2008 Toyota Tacoma trucks. The TS501 did a fine job of resetting the tire sensor for both vehicles.
very satisfied with this tool
This autel ts501 comes with everything pictured. It's easy and simple to use. Had no problems updating it. Ordered on a Friday, got it on Monday. I bought it because I bought 4 new rims/tires/TPMS sensors. I wanted to scan the 4 new TPMS Sensor codes in my new summer rims/tires and upload them to my car's ECU (aka relearn procedure) through the ODB II and I did the whole procedure in less then 5mins. I wanted to be able to do this myself since I have 4 summer tires/rims that I just bought and will use my old rims for 4 winter tires so when I take my new rims off to put my old rims back on for winter I have to do the relearn procedure again because your car will ONLY remember 4 or 5 sensor codes (4 ties 1 spare). The prices that shops charge for a relearn procedure vary, some places charge $20 - $40 and others charge $10 - $15 per tire. For me changing winter to summer rims/tires and summer to winter rims/tires every year that would cost me as little as $40 and high as $60 a year; I think I could avoid this if I buy MX sensors and program each one with the same codes as my 4 other sensors so the car never has to relearn codes but for me I couldn't go this route. A few people that I know asked about my TPMS sensors like is my TPMS light on or did I get them programed when I got my new rims and when they found out that I had this device... well... I have my work cut out for me but it's worth the money and free beer.
Works Great I would recommend it to my friends. very useful.
Great TPMS Tool and easy to use!
Works great and does everything most users need to do when it comes to TPMS. No problems with my VDO pre-programmed sensors. It can also program Autel sensors and clone old sensors to theirs. It had a bit of a glitch when I first tried updating it but Autel support was great and it is working fine now. Not really sure what caused it but appears to have recovered on its own or needed some time for the updates to take. For the money it's hard to beat.