Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS Servie Tool TPMS Sensor Diagnostic & Program Tool for Spring Tires All Seasons Tyre Replacement
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501
- Autel TS501 TPMS diagnostic and service tool is specially developed to activate any known OEM / Universal TPMS sensor, and reprogram the vehicle’s ECU. This will in turn off the warning symbol on the dash. This self powered ergonomic tool allows you quick and easy access to the faulty TPMS sensors fitted to the vehicle. This also in turn leads to customer satisfaction and increase in your profit. Tyre shops always run the risk of sensor damage during tire changes and being able to solve this problem by replacing the damaged or defective TPMS while the customer waits. These are day to day problems tire fitment centers face. After all you are the experts.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Main Functions:
- Receives 315 MHz, 433.92 MHz and 309MHz signals
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- On-screen code definitions
- Displays Sensor ID and Battery Level and Tire Pressure and Temperature;
- Reads/clears codes of TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light;
- Activate TPMS sensors on Domestic, Asian and European vehicles;
- Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions;
- Programs / Clones Autel MX-Sensors to replace OEM sensors;
- Activates magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125khz continuous or modulated wave signals
- Decodes sensor data and provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
- Simplifies the diagnostic process including four and five wheel vehicles by showing vehicle graphs
- Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
- Accurate diagnosing results - a tool users can trust
Autel TS501 Top 3 User-friendly Features:
1. TS501 At-A-Glance TPMS Status Screen
- The single screen organization allows you to easily read direct feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly understand the status of all TPMS features,compare sensor and ECU data,then instantly pinpoint system faults to identify the fix.This At-A-Glance view of all sensor information easily shows the location of which sensor battery is low and needs to be replaced soon.
2. OBDII Connected TPMS Diagnostics
- The TS501 can provide relearn procedures for specific sensors and connect with the OBDII cord to the vehicle's ECU to offer multiple programming options including clone sensor IDs, or auto create ID, or manual write sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning.
3. TS501 Easy To Use Software Operation
- Performing a basic sensor activation or complex diagnostic tool functions, is easy as following the program options and on-screen display instructions. The TS501 provides code definitions and visual / audio responses to make the operations much easier and more convenient to complete.
- Download FREE software updates for enhanced diagnostic functions and extended vehicle coverage. Now even your old TPMS tool can perform like new!
Autel TS501 Instruction:
- Prints TPMS sensor data via PC
- Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
- Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
- Saves up to 16 TPMS records
- If a failed sensor is detected, the tool displays the replacement part number
Autel TS501 Sensor Programming:
- Auto Creat
- Manual Creat
- Copy by OBD
- Copy by Activation
Autel TS401 VS TS501:
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Package:
- 1 x MaxiTPMS TS501 tool
- 1 x OBDII cable
- 1 x Molded plastic case
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Magnet (For early model TPM sensors)
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x CD software
- 1 x Battery
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Update Instruction V1.pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 User Manual.pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 V5.5X Function List EU.pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 V5.5X FunctionList US.pdf
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping on all U. S. orders.
- For international order. If your shipping address is outside United States you will be charged a shipping fee from $20 to $100 depends on the weight of product and the destination. The cost for shipping is calculated and displayed on the Checkout page before you complete your order.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy