Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 TPMS Diagnostic & Service Tool Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508
- Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool specially designed to activate all known TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS system health condition, program MX-sensors and conduct TPMS relearn. With Quick Mode and Advanced Mode options, you can save time and energy by choosing the most suitable way to complete TPMS work.
Autel TS508 Support Multi-Language:
- English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Italian.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 Advantage
TWO TPMS SERVICE MODES
- The TS508 is a new generation complete TPMS tool that offers the option to choose one of two service modes from the home screen, to provide faster and smarter TPMS repairs. Based on the TPMS service type needed, the option to choose the basic Quick Mode or the complete Advanced Mode will decrease repair time.
QUICK MODE / ADVANCED MODE COMPARISON
- TPMS Quick Mode: basic TPMS functions to check TPMS sensors and program MX-Sensors quickly
- TPMS Advanced Mode: complete TPMS functions to perform sensor check , TPMS diagnose, MX-Sensor program and sensor position relearn.
EXCLUSIVE TPMS STATUS SCREEN
- Read ECU sensor ID;
- Check sensor ID and ECU ID matching condition;
- Read DTCs from ECU and erase DTCs;
- View DTCs detail description;
- FOUR MX-SENSOR PROGRAMMING OPTIONS
- Copy By Activation;
- Copy By Manual Input;
- Auto Create 1-16;
- Copy By OBD;
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 Features:
- Vehicle Specific Database (Domestic, Asian and European)
- Auto Selection of Frequency for Fast Scanning
- Two TPMS Service Modes to Use
- Quick Mode for Fast Installs designed for tire / wheel shops
- Advanced Mode To diagnose, repair and replace TPMS for repair shops
- TPMS Status Screens for Easy Diagnosis
- Shows ID matching in color
- Low Sensor Battery Indicator
- Code Notification
- Information - relearn procedures at the touch of help button
- Batch Programming - Program multiple sensors with one touch (up to 16 sensors at a time)
- Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
- Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125Khz continuous or modulated waive signals
- Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
- Reads / writes sensor IDs from vehicle ECU
- Reads / clears DTC's of TPMS and resets Malfunction Indicator Light
- Programs Autel MX-Sensors 315MHz or 433MHz wirelessly
- Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
- Reads Data including sensor IDs, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition.
- OEM Part number and relearn information
- Displays different sensor relearn procedures for different OEM sensors
- OEM sensor information display based on vehicle Make/Model/Year
- Displays OBD locations for test vehicles
- Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
- Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
- On-screen code definitions
- Incredibly easy-to-use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
- Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
- Built-in rechargeable 3.7 v Li-polymer battery
- Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
- Multilingual support: English, French, Spanish, etc.
- Free Lifetime updates on the internet using USB port
- Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
- TFT Color Display (320 X 240 dpi)
- 8.0" LED Capacitive touchscreen with 1024 X 766P resolution
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 Specifications:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi) Power: 3.7 V Li-polymer battery; 3200 mAh Operating Temp: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F) Storage Temp: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F) Dimensions: 215 mm (8.46”) / 105 mm (4.13”) / 37 mm (1.46”) Weight: 0.39 kg (0.86 lb.) Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 x 1 Warranty: 1 year Software Update: Free
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 Package List:
- 1pcs x User manual
- 1pcs x OBD II cable
- 1pcs x USB cable
- 1pcs x Carry case
- 1pcs x AC Adapter
- 1pcs x Magnet
- 1pcs x CD
Free Worldwide Shipping
Where is my order shipped from?
We provide worldwide free shipping! And all orders will be shipped from the warehouse nearest to you and carried by DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, DPD, or Royal Mail according your address. Following is the location where our warehouse located at and estimate develiry date for reference.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
Order Processing Time
All our order are processed and shipped out within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
After the order is shipped out and received by the carrier, we will update you by email with a Track-and-Trace code with which you can follow your package and see the remaining shipping time.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking information to update.
Shipping Address Change
If you would like to change the shipping address for your order, please contact us by email with the new shipping address. Once the order is shipped, we can not alter the shipping address anymore.
International Shipping Duties & Taxes
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you, the customer, will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Autel Authorized Dealer
Obdprice.com, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Dealer. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.