Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K TS508 Pre TPMS Tool Winter Snow Tire All Season Tires Summer Tyre Replacement with 8pc Sensors
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K
- Autel TS508K ( TS508 + 4PCS 315MHz Sensors + 4PCS 433MHz Sensors ) is a new generation complete TPMS tool that offers the option to choose one of two service modes from the home screen, to provide faster and smarter TPMS repairs.Based on the TPMS service type needed, the option to choose the basic Quick Mode or the complete Advanced Mode will decrease repair time.
Why Buy Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K ?
- 1. 100% Orginal, we are Autel Authorized Dealer;
- 2. Free Lifetime updates online;
- 3. US/CA Free Shipping!
- 4. Comes with 4pcs 315MHz tpms sensors and 4pcs 433MHz tpms sensors
- 5. Supports Multi-language: English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Swedish, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Italian
- One Year Warranty
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K Features:
- 1. Vehicle Specific Database (Domestic, Asian and European)
- 2. Auto Selection of Frequency for Fast Scanning
- 3. Two TPMS Service Modes to Use: Quick Mode for Fast Installs designed for tire / wheel shops; Advanced Mode To diagnose, repair and replace TPMS for repair shops
- 4. TPMS Status Screens for Easy Diagnosis
- 5. Shows ID matching in color
- 6. Low Sensor Battery Indicator
- 7. Code Notification
- 8. Information - relearn procedures at the touch of help button
- 9. Batch Programming - Program multiple sensors with one touch (up to 16 12. sensors at a time). Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
- 10. Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125Khz continuous or modulated waive signals
- 11. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
- 12. Reads / writes sensor IDs from vehicle ECU
- 13. Reads / clears DTC's of TPMS and resets Malfunction Indicator Light
- 14. Programs Autel MX-Sensors 315MHz or 433MHz wirelessly
- 15. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
- 16. Reads Data including sensor IDs, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition.
- 17. OEM Part number and relearn information
- 18. Displays different sensor relearn procedures for different OEM sensors. OEM sensor information display based on vehicle Make/Model/Year
- 19. Displays OBD locations for test vehicles
- 20. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
- 21. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
- 22. On-screen code definitions
- 23. Incredibly easy-to-use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
- 24. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
- 25. Built-in rechargeable 3.7 v Li-polymer battery
- 26. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
- 27. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
- 28. TFT Color Display (320 X 240 dpi)
- 29. 8.0" LED Capacitive touchscreen with 1024 X 766P resolution
Four MX-Sensor Programming Options
- 1.Copy By Activation;
- 2.Copy By Manual Input;
- 3.Auto Create 1-16;
- 4.Copy By OBD;
Autel TS508K with 315MHz & 433MHz MX-Sensors
- TS508K comes with 8pcs Autel MX-sensors, 98% vehicle coverage with only 2 SKU types.
- Facing the growing OE sensor SKU numbers, AUTEL help to greatly reduce tire dealers and mechanic shop’s inventory to only 2 SKU types, 315 MHz sensor and 433 MHz sensor, to replace 98% of OE sensors in the market. MX-Sensors are built to perform like O.E sensor, in terms of signal interval, durability & functionality.
How does TS508K Work?
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K Specifications:
- Battery Life： ≥5 years
- Operating Temperature： -40°C to +125°C
- Storage Temperature： -40°C to +150°C
- Operating Humidity： 90%
- Operating Frequency： 315&433 MHz
- Pressure Monitoring Range： 100 to 900 kPa
- Pressure Reading Accuracy： ±10 kPa
- Temperature Reading Range： -40°C to +125°C
- Temperature Reading Accuracy： ±5°C
- G Sensor Reading Accuracy： ±15%
- Transmission Power： 5-8 dBm
- Battery： 3.7 V
- Dimensions (W x H x D)： 54.2 mm x 29.4 mm x 19.1 mm (Snap-in Sensor)
- Weight (Without Valve)： 15.6 g (Snap-in Sensor)
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K Package List:
- 1x MaxiTPMS TS508 TPMS Tool
- 1x OBD II Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Magnet
- 1x AC Adapter
- 1x CD
- 1x Carry case1 x User manual
- 4x 315MHz MX-Sensors
- 4x 433MHz MX-Sensors
How we ship?
- We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, & USPS. Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; if you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
- Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found here.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
- Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
- When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
- You can check the shipping address in this website, click bellow icons.
- If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
- So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K Introduction (US Version).pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K Quick Guide V3.pdf
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508K User Manual V2.1.pdf
Good tpms tool with sensors!
this tool help me a lot when I changed the tire sensors for my vehicle in this winter. and I used it to diagnostic my vehicle and it tells me issues in no time, no more guess thing! Save my money from the dealer.
very good tpms tool
love this ts508k scanner, came with 8pcs sensors also, replaced the sensor on my vehicles and programmed the sensor well. only problem that i give a 4 stars because the logistic delivered it a little bit late to me.
No more TPMS hassle with autel ts508k, thank you.
Wonderful tool I never have!
I have been a Ford Master Technician for 30 years and used about every brand diagnostic scanner over the years and this one is hands down the best and most universal scanner I have used to date! Never once have I had an issue with the Blue Tooth connection between the scanner and the VCM unlike what we use at Ford. Programs keys perfectly, bi-directional controls work flawless and is very fast processing of live data....WAY faster than Snap On Versus and the software especially for Ford is almost identical to Fords software with the IDS we use at the dealership...I actually prefer my Autel over the IDS now.
Hands down the easiest TPMS tool I have used so far. I run a small repair shop and have used this system numerous times since purchasing it. The sensors are easy to use, program and very cost effective.