Autel Drone EVO Robotics Foldable Quadcopter 1080P 60FPS 4K Camera Three-Way Obstacle Avoidance 2 Batteries EVO Bundle
Autel EVO Drone Overview:
- The Autel Robotics EVO Quadcopter built-in gimbal camera can record 12MP raw or JPEG photos or 4K video up to 60 fps in the H.264 or H.265 format to the included microSD card. Since the camera is balanced on a motorized 3-axis gimbal, videos will have a smooth, professional look to them, and the camera can be remote controlled to point wherever you need it.
- The included remote controller can direct the EVO from up to 4.4 miles away and has a built-in 3.3" 720p OLED display for monitoring video. If you attach your Android or iOS smartphone running the free Autel Explorer app, you can take control of the EVO's advanced functionality and intelligence to automatically follow subjects and orchestrate flight patterns.
- Using dual cameras at the front and bottom plus downward-facing ultrasonic sensors and rearward IR sensors, the EVO knows to avoid obstacles and can reroute based on built-in 3D mapping technology. Take the EVO for a flight and capture dynamic footage of moving subjects or fly it over epic vistas with ease.
Autel EVO Drone Intelligent Flight Mode and Feature:
- Camera – The newly re-designed Autel Explorer app provides a 1080p live camera view, flight telemetry, access to advanced settings and powerful Intelligent Flight Modes
- Dynamic Track – Using advanced algorithms EVO can autonomously follow an object easily by drawing a box around the subject
- Viewpoint – Send EVO to a new viewpoint during flight by simply tapping on the screen of your mobile device
- Orbit – Select a point of interest and EVO will fly a perfect circle making cinematic shots easy
- Waypoint – Set waypoints to program autonomous flight routes. EVO can even save multiple waypoint missions making it easy for surveying
- VR – Take a seat in the cockpit with a virtual reality heads-up display (VR headset sold separate
Autel EVO Drone Forward, Downward and Rear / Intelligent Vision System:
- Utilizing two cameras on the front giving it binocular vision EVO creates a 3D environment and reacts to obstacles in the way. Intelligent algorithms are constantly running during autonomous flight, making long-range decisions for path planning around obstacles
- Two ultrasonic sensors paired with two more computer vision cameras on the bottom of EVO, help protect the aircraft from landing on unlevel surfaces. Using the precision landing feature the cameras on the bottom of EVO will capture reference images and use them during the return to home providing pinpoint precision during the landing sequence
- On the rear of the aircraft, EVO is equipped with a near IR sensor protecting you when flying backward autonomously
Autel EVO Drone Superior Transmission Distance:
- With Dynamic Track, Obstacle Avoidance and 3D Mapping Technology, EVO takes safety and stability to the next level. EVO boasts 30 minutes of flight time and 7KM (4.3 miles) of range.
- Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.
Autel EVO Drone 3.3“ OLED Scanner, Supports RC without mobile device:
- With a built-in 3.3 inch, OLED screen, easily view critical flight information or live HD video feed without the need to connect to a mobile device.
- Access and change camera settings, turn on or off obstacle avoidance or format the MicroSD card with the navigation wheel all from the built-in OLED screen.
Autel EVO Drone Package List:
- 1x EVO Aircraft（including 1 aircraft battery and 4 Propellers）
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x Charger
- 1x Power Cable
- 2x Propellers (Extra)
- 1x Micro-USB Cable
- 1x Aircraft battery（Extra）
- 1x 32G SD Card
- 1x Crossbody bag
Autel EVO Drone Remote Control Cable:
- 1x Standard Micro USB Connector
- 1x USB Type-C Connector
Autel EVO Drone Documentation:
- 1x EVO Packing list
- 1x EVO Disclaimer & Safety Instructions
- 1x EVO Quick Guide
How we ship?
- We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, & USPS. Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; if you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
- Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found here.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
- Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
- When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
- You can check the shipping address in this website, click bellow icons.
- If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
- So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Great Foldable Drone!
Great drone...flies wonderfully, stable and fast. The camera on this thing is amazing! EVO is a great foldable, versatile modern drone. I am very happy with it!
Autel Made this great drone!
As my first drone experience this was a very cool thing to unbox! Everything was well organized in the box and well protected. Taking the drone out of the box, I couldn't help but notice the weight and how solid it was. This is definitely made with great quality. That being said, please note that this is not a toy for children. The big value point here is the camera - it's capable of 4k video at 60 frames per second vs. 30 frames per second on most of the current DJI drones. This results in a much smoother image at 4k and is why I usually fly my DJI drones at 1080p 60 given the 4k footage lacks the smoothness I'm after. It's nice to have the option here for higher resolutions.
this evo drone surpassed my expectations
The autel drone feels very well built, it's easy to use, as stable as a tripod in the sky, video quality is actually on part with M2P, better in some conditions, and can't beat 4k 60fps (which no other drone this size can do), very quiet (about half the noise as the Mavic Air), OLED screen on the controller, ready to fly in under 5 seconds, AND 2/3rd of the price of the M2P!