Autel MX-Sensor 2 In 1 Sensor
Autel 1-Sensor combines both 315MHz + 433MHz frequencies into one TPMS sensor with the highest industry vehicle coverage. The exclusive MX-Sensor patented PRESS release valve stem design, allows rubber and metal valve stems to freely interchange by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting. Built to match or exceed OEM sensors in frequency strength and durability, MX-Sensors are 100% ID clone-able with no relearn required and offer latest model vehicle coverage because they quickly update during installation with an Autel wireless programming tool.
Autel MX-Sensor 2 In 1 Sensor Features:
- 315MHZ & 433MHZ 2in1
This tire pressure monitoring sensor (for TPMS) has been manufactured to combine both 315 MHz and 433 MHz applications in one sensor to greatly simplify users’ inventory management and lower the investment as well as sales loss. And it is built to perform like OE sensors in terms of signal, durability and functionality.
- Maximum Signal Strength Wireless Programming
The extraordinary sensor signal strength allows AUTEL 1-Sensor to be easily programmed wirelessly even when the sensors have already been mounted to the wheel. And with strong signal strength, now up to 16 sensors can be programmed in one session with Autel latest TPMS tools.
- Exclusive Press Release Interchangable Valve Stems
The patented press release valve design allows interchangeable rubber and metal valves to be easily replaced in the same sensor head by hand, with no valve fitting tool required. Simply click in and press out. Installing TPMS sensors has never been so easy.
- Superior Battery Reliability lower Sensor
With the highest quality materials and advanced TPMS technology, AUTEL 1-Sensor provides superior battery life and reliability, to match OE sensor battery performance. The 1-Sensor body weighs only 13g, making it significantly lighter than most sensors in the market, which ensures better sensor stability and performance.
- 98% Vehicle Coverage
An easy to use and cost effective necessity for any shop performing TPMS repairs, the Autel 1-SKU sensor has the long ability to cover over 98% of all OE sensors on the market, to support up 90% of North American, European and Asian brands. On the shop level, needing only 1-Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle means lower repair cost and higher install efficiency
- Strict Quality Control
Autel guarantees MX-Sensor are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever option comes first. Each Autel MX-Sensor has a series number for assuring quality control. The series number is imprinted on the sensor or can be read with Autel TPMS tools. With the series number, Autel can track the sensor quality from our factory manufacturing to ensure only the highest quality parts are installed.
How To Install Autel MX-Sensor?
- 1. Loosening the tire: Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire. Use the bead loosener to unseat the tire bead.
- 2. Dismounting the tire: Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to dismount the bead.
- 3. Dismounting the sensor: Remove the screw nut from the valve stem, and then remove the sensor assembly from the rim.
- 4. Mounting sensor and valve: Connect the sensor body and valve stem at a suitable angle (normally use the maximum angle of 30 degrees) and tighten the screw.
- 5. Remove the screw nut from the valve stem.
- 6. Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim with the sensor on the inside of the rim.
- 7. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 nm with the help of the positioning pin.
- 8. Mounting the tire: Place the tire on the rim, make sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
- The TPMS sensor assemblies are replacement or maintenance parts for vehicles that have a factory installed TPMS.
- Make sure to program the sensor by Autel sensor programming tools for your specific vehicle make, model and year before installation.
- Do not install programmed TPMS sensor in damaged wheels.
- In order to guarantee optimal function, the sensor may only be installed with original valves and accessories provided by Autel.
- Upon completion of installation, test the vehicle TPMS systems using procedures described in the original manufacturer’s user guide to confirm proper installation.
- Each time a tire is serviced or dismounted, or if the sensor is removed or replaced, it is mandatory to replace the rubber grommet, washer, nut and valve core with our parts to ensure proper sealing. It is mandatory to replace the sensor if it is extremely damaged.
- Autel MX-Sensor arrive blank and must be programmed with an Autel TPMS service tool prior to installation or at 0 PSI/kPa
- Do not race with the vehicle on which the Snap-in MX-Sensor is mounted, and always keep the drive speed under 180km/h for Metal Valve sensor, or 240km/h for Rubber Stem sensor.
Autel MX-Sensor Specification:
Battery Life 4-6 years Operating Temperature -40°C to +125°C Storage Temperature -40°C to +35°C Operating Humidity ≤90% Operating Frequency 315 MHz / 433 MHz Pressure Monitoring Range 0 to 800 kPa Pressure Reading Accuracy ±10 kPa Temperature Reading Range -40°C to +125°C Temperature Reading Accuracy ±5°C G Sensor Reading Accuracy ±15% Transmission Power 5-8 dBm Battery 3.0 V Dimensions (W x H x D) 42.4 mm x 24.1 mm x 16 mm Weight (Without Valve) 11g
- 50 x Autel MX-Sensor 2 In 1 Main Unit
- 1 x User Manual
Autel MX-Sensor Press-in Rubber Stem 1-Sensor Quick Start Guide EN.pdf
Autel MX-Sensor Press-in Rubber Stem 1-Sensor Introduction.pdf
Autel MX-Sensor Inchangeable Stem Introduction.pdf
Free Worldwide Shipping
Where is my order shipped from?
We provide worldwide free shipping! And all orders will be shipped from the warehouse nearest to you and carried by DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, DPD, or Royal Mail according your address. Following is the location where our warehouse located at and estimate develiry date for reference.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
Order Processing Time
All our order are processed and shipped out within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
After the order is shipped out and received by the carrier, we will update you by email with a Track-and-Trace code with which you can follow your package and see the remaining shipping time.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking information to update.
Shipping Address Change
If you would like to change the shipping address for your order, please contact us by email with the new shipping address. Once the order is shipped, we can not alter the shipping address anymore.
International Shipping Duties & Taxes
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you, the customer, will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Autel Authorized Dealer
Obdprice.com, an official site of Ao Jia Si Technology Co., Ltd, is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Dealer. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.