Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro OBD2 Diagnostic Tool EOBD CAN Code Reader Better Than MD802
The MaxiDiag MD808 Pro
- Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD808 Pro can access ALL available modules(Full Systems) for the best diagnosis operations. With all that enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market.
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Features:
- Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for ALL systems
- Read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems
- Support oil service reset
- Support battery registration and reset
- Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
- Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality
- Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
- Reset service mileage and service intervals
- Turn off ECU brake warning light
- Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing
- Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
- Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
- All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support
Autel MD808 Pro Support Multi Language
- English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Italian.
- Note: The default language is English, if you want other language, please send me S/N number when you get the scanner. Then we will help you to change the language.
Autel MD808P Special Functions:
- The MaxiDiag ® MD808 Pro provide ABS, Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, DPF and BMS functions for most modern vehicles on the road today. Select the Service function from the Main Menu to access the five special functions.
- ABS Maintenance: The tool can read codes,erase codes, record live data,read ECU information,perform active test,and perform special function.
- SAS: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
- DPF: The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send your car to a main dealer. The tool will manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- Oil Reset: The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change the engine oil and filter based on vehicle use.An oil change is required whenever indicated by the display and according to the recommended maintenance schedule.Whenever the oil is changed, reset the system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation occurs where the oil is changed prior to a service indicator being turned on, also reset the system.
- EPB: This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively.
- BMS: The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle, and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
- Throttle Service: The engine better adjusts the idle speed, controls the injection quantity, and adjusts the shift point.
The Advantages of MD808 PRO Compares with MD808 and MD802:
- 1.MD808 PRO support all system of car, MD808 only support 4 system , and MD808 PRO is upgrade version of MD802 , coverage more car and more systems.
- 2.MD808 PRO support Steering Angel Learning , DPF functions , and Battery Registration and reset . Throttle matching function. MD802 doesn't have these functions.
Autel MD808 PRO Specifications
- Processor: ARM® Thumb® Processor (400 MHz)
- Memory: 32MB, 166 MHz
- Display: 4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution
- Connectivity: Mini USB: 2.0 Micro SD Card (16GB)
- Power Consumption: 1.7 W
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
- Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)
- Weight: 313 g (0.69 lb.)
Autel MD808 Pro Package List:
- 1x MaxiDiag MD808 Pro
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Main cable
- 1x Carry case
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x Micro SD card
- 1x USB Cable
How we ship?
- We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, & USPS. Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; if you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
- Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found here.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
- Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
- When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
- You can check the shipping address in this website, click bellow icons.
- If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
- So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro PR_07122017(US Only).pdf
Autel Maxidas Md808 Pro User Manual V1.2.pdf[keywords]md808 pro,autel md808 pro,maxidiag md808 pro,autel md808,maxidiag pro,md808p