Autel Maxisys Elite Diagnostic Tool with J2534 ECU Programming, Upgraded Version of MS908P
Note: Autel Maxisys Elite has discontinued, we recommend you purchase Autel Maxisys MS908S Pro Scanner which is an upgrade version of the Maxisys Elite and have no IP limitation.
Why Buy Autel Maxisys Elite?
- 1. 100% Genuine Autel diagnostic scanner, 2 years free update online, one year warranty
- 2. The top diagnostic techniques, support almost all car brands , workshop Standard diagnostic equipment
- 3. Not only easy to use by own diagnostic software , but also works on OEM software like xentry odis do special setting
- 4. Best price and service, US Stock & Free Shipping
- 5. Language: English+Spanish, Only sell to North or South America
- 6. Bluetooth Connection, mobile-free
Autel MaxiSys Elite Overview:
- 1. The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US domestic, Asian and European makes and models.
- 2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming.
- 3. Uniquely integrated vehicle programming capabilities working with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant vehicle programming pass-thru interface.
- 4. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet.
- 5. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere.
- 6. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors.
- 7. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
- 8. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing.
- 9. The most efficient scanner featuring progressive technologies like the Auto VIN Scan & Wi-Fi Data Logging inside a very intuitive and user-friendly interface design. 2x faster than any comparable device and MaxiSys Elite provides extended battery life and intelligent power saving.
Autel Maxisys Elite Comprehensive Services
- The MaxiSys Elite rapidly performs every job from comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis which includes OBD2 Basic Functions and Advanced ECU programming.
Autel Maxisys Elite All System Diagnosis
- I/M Readiness, O2 Sensor Monitor, On-Board Monitor, Vehicle Information and Vehicle Status
- Retrieve and display ECU information of tested control unit, including unit type, version numbers and other specifications;
- Read all kinds of DTCs from vehicle’s control systems to locate problem areas and offer possible solutions;
- Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
- Live data of each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital, or full screen display modes;
- Active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
Autel Maxisys Elite Special Functions:
- Oil Reset Service: To reset the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depend on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Service: allows you to look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicles ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
- Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
- ABS/SRS Services: To perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service: Allowing you to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
- Diesel Particulate Filter service (DPF): Designed to perform the regeneration procedure which is the DPF cleaning operation to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter. If the DPF light on the vehicle comes on and you successfully complete a DPF regeneration cycle, you will notice that the DPF light will automatically turn off.
Autel Maxisys Elite Advanced Functions
- ECU matching on Ford enables you match the new ECU with your vehicle after replacing the old one
- Coding function helps you do programming and coding on some specified control modules
- Leading function for VW & Audi offers you a step-by-step guidance as how to fix the problem when you diagnosed the problem of the vehicle
- Anti-theft matching can disable the lost key and add the new key’s information to program to ensure the security of your vehicle
- Injector programming will write the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works
- Throttle matching is to do ECU matching after throttle cleaning or replacement, etc.
Autel Maxisys Elite Online Programming
- Maxisys Elite diagnostic tool come with Autel MaxiFlash Elite which allows it to process online ECU programming on Benz and BMW vehicles. This is the most advanced and valuable function for many mechanics and professional DIYers. Just do it as instructed, you will find it is easy to fix the complex problem with the guidance.
Autel Maxisys Elite Super-sensitive Capacative Screen Touch
Autel MaxiSys Elite Autel Cloud Technology
- Autel Cloud Technology (MaxiFix Platform, Data Management, Data Feedback) gives you support anytime, anywhere.
- MaxiFix application launches the on-line troubleshooter database, which not only provides you virtually all common diagnostic trouble code (DTC) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing you to network with other MaxiSys users, and gives you access to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
- Data Manager application is used to store, print, and review the saved files.
- Shop Manager application helps you to manage the workshop information,customer information records, and keep test vehicle history records, which can be a great assist in dealing with daily workshop business and improves customer service
Autel Maxisys Elite Automakers’ Service Web
- BMW: http://www.bmwtechinfo.com/
- Mini: http://www.minitechinfo.com/
- Porsche: http://www.porsche.com/
- Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge: http://www.techauthority.com/
- Ford, Lincoln, Mercury: http://www.motorcraft.com/
- Land Rover: http://www.landrovertechinfo.com/
- Volvo: http://www.volvotechinfo.com/
- Cadillac, Chevrolet, Daewoo, GM, GEO, Pontiac, Buick, Saturn, SAAB, : http://www.gmtechinfo.com/
- Acura, Honda: http://www.serviceexpress.honda.com/
- Isuzu: http://www.isuzutechinfo.com/
- Mazda: http://www.mazdaserviceinfo.com/
- Mercedes: http://www.startekinfo.com/
- Mitsubishi: http://www.mitsubishitechinfo.com/
- Nissan: http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/
- Toyota, Lexus, Scion: http://techinfo.toyota.com/
- Volkswagen: http://www.erwin.volkswagen.de/erWinVW/
- Audi: http://erwin.audi.de/erWinAudi/
- Note: When reprogramming on-board, always make sure the vehicle battery is fully charged and in good working condition. During reprogramming there is a risk of having the operation failure if voltage falls below the proper operating voltage. Sometimes a failed operation can be recovered, but there is a chance that failed reprogramming could ruin the control module. We recommend connecting an external battery charger to the vehicle to ensure a successful operation.
Autel MaxiSys Elite Specification:
- Operating System: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Processor: NVIDIA Tegra® 4 (4-PLUS-1 Quad-core Processor) 1.8GHz with ARM Cortex – A15 CPU
- Memory : 2GB RAM & 32GB Embedded Memory
- Display: 9.7” Retina display with 2048X1536 resolution & Capacitive touch screen
- Connectivity : 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WIFI
- Version 2.1 3Mbs Bluetooth
- RJ45 Ethernet Connection
- 3.0 USB (2.0 Compatible)
- HDMI 1.4a
- SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
- Camera : Rear: 8.0 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight Front: 2.0 Megapixel
- Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor, G-sensor, Air Gesture Sensing
- Audio Input/Output : Microphone
- Dual Speakers
- 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
- Power and Battery: 3.7V/13600mAH Lithium-polymer battery
- DC/12V/3A Power Supply
- Input Voltage: DC/12V/3A
- Power Consumption: Max 20W
- Operating Temperature : -10 to +55°C
- Storage Temperature : -20 to +70°C
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 309 X 225 X 35 (mm)
- Weight : 1.59 kg
Autel MaxiSys Elite Package List:
- 1x Maxisys Elite Main Unit
- 1x MaxiFlash Elite
- 1x USB Ethernet Adapter (Optional)
- 1x BMW Ethernet Cable (Optional)
- 1x Ethernet Serial Cable (Optional)AC/DC Adapter (12V)
- 1x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
- 1x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- 1x Adapter for Fiat-3 (Cancelled)
- 1x Adapter for Benz-38
- 1x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- 1x Adapter for Honda-3
- 1x Adapter for PSA-2 (Cancelled)
- 1x Adapter for BMW-20
- 1x Adapter for Kia-20
- 1x Adapter for Nissan-14
- 1x Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
- 1x Adapter for Benz-14 (EU version only)
- 1x Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
- 1x Cigarette Lighter
- 1x Docking Station
- 1x TS Screwdriver
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x Lighter Fuse
- 1x Main cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Clipper Cable
- 1x Soft Cloth
- 1x Mini USB Cable
Note: If the cable is Optional, it is not included in the box! There are some empty slots in the package. (Fiat-3, PSA-2, BENZ-14 adapter are cancelled now, if you need them you can buy them additionally!)
Video: Autel MaxiSYS Elite Complete Diagnostic System Scan Tablet
Autel MaxiSys Elite User Manual V2.00.pdf
Autel Maxisy Elite Flyer Top Seller
Autel MaxiSYS Comparison Chart
Autel MS906-MS908-Elite Comparison Chart(4)
MaxiSYS and MaxiIM Comparison Chart(4)
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping on all U. S. orders.
- For international order. If your shipping address is outside United States you will be charged a shipping fee from $20 to $100 depends on the weight of product and the destination. The cost for shipping is calculated and displayed on the Checkout page before you complete your order.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy