3 best obd advanced bluetooth scan tool reviews
I think you have begun to try to maintain your car by yourself. You will find that the tool you must use in the process of maintaining your car is an OBD II scanner. Is there an OBD 2 advanced scan tool using Bluetooth or wireless connection? Of course, I'll bring you the three best Bluetooth OBD 2 advanced scan tools today.
Generally speaking, if you want to use the Bluetooth advanced ODB scan tool, you first need a data collection device that can access the OBD2 interface, and it also has the Bluetooth transmission function, so that the data collected in the OBD can be transmitted to the corresponding receiving device through Bluetooth, to further analyze and process the data. Therefore, there are usually two forms of Bluetooth BOD advanced scanning tools in the market. One is a single OBD data collector. The collected data will be sent to your Android or IOS mobile phone through Bluetooth. At this time, your mobile phone needs to install the relevant app in advance Another form is that there are special data receiving devices. Their appearance is similar to that of mobile phones or tablets, with built-in apps with better adaptability, to make your data operation more accurate.
The OBD advanced Bluetooth scan tool introduced today includes the above two forms.
1. Autel MaxiAP AP200C Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner/ Code Reader for iOS & Android
Autel MaxiAP AP200C Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner
Autel MaxiAP AP200C Features:
- Read & clear codes on U.S., Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. Check Emissions Status. Review Live Data;
- Supports diagnostic and service functions of ABS and SRS systems;
- Easily perform the most common maintenance services. Service Menu Includes: Oil / Throttle / DPF / EPB / SAS / BMS / Airbag resets and ABS bleed for all vehicle makes & models;
- Perfect for the DIY auto mechanic. Save time & money by servicing your vehicle yourself;
- Pay for only the service function you need. Download ABS and SRS systems for all makes for free in the first year. (Renew system subscription after a year, additional service available with in-app purchase);
- ABS / SRS Renew fee is 39.99USD per year, Oil reset / Throttle / DPF / EPB / SAS / BMS purchase price is 29.99USD per year.
- Legerity and portable
- Simple operation
- Friendly software interface
- Fully functional
- Annual subscription fee
- Limited vehicle model support
2. Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool with Bluetooth MaxiVCI
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT
Do you want to know what happened to your cars? Need to do some car maintenances but the cost is so expensive? Turn off annoying warning lights? Does ABS brake bleed? Injector coding? Oil reset? Erase lost key information? Wireless connection? OBD2 all-systems diagnostic scan tool MK808BT has all of those things. If you have several cars, you can almost imagine how much this little thing can save you, after all, the maintenance cost of a car is very expensive. With MK808BT, you can easily master your car condition, not wasting money and time anymore!
If you are DIYer enthusiasts, home mechanics, or small workshop workers/ owners, the MK808BT is made for you. Stable and user-friendly design, 7-inch responsive touchscreen, 1GB RAM, enhanced built-in 64GB ROM, easy operation and 5000mAh battery, 7 hours continuously working time. No need to scratch your head, just a few clicks to scan all available systems and, like a doctor, diagnose where the problem is.
- Support USB wired+ wireless diagnosis
- Automatically identify vehicle VIN
- Support diagnostic report sharing
- Bidirectional function is not supported
- The price is a little expensive
3. Autel Maxisys MS909CV Heavy Duty Bi-Directional Diagnostic Scanner W/ Bluetooth J2534 VCI
Autel Maxisys MS909CV
- Revolutionary Qualcomm 660 Octa-core Processor (2.2GHz Quad-core A73 + 1.8GHz Quad-core A53)
- 4GB RAM & 128GB Onboard Memory, supports up to 256G external SD card, 9.7-inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen
- Built-in 16MP rear camera with autofocus and flashlight, add 16 MP front camera for clearer pictures anytime
- Dual Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO)
- 15000mAh lithium-ion battery for up to 10 hours of continuous operation
- J2534 as the VCI supports a wireless working range up to 230 meters
- MaxiBAS B200 for detailed vehicle battery health testing
- Android 10.0 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking processing, easy vehicle brand/ engine navigation, easy VIN identification
- Intelligent Diagnostics with Module Topology on Select Vehicles, Enhanced Auto SCAN/ VIN Scan, and DTC Analysis/ Repair Guided Assist
- Advanced ECU Coding for writing adaptive data, reinforcing vehicle performance
- 30+ special services and 23+ reset functions, all in step-by-step instructions
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European commercial vehicle makes and machines
- Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere via Wi-Fi, 1 year of free updates
- Powerful function
- Support bi-directional
- For heavy trucks
- Complex function
If you are an ordinary car, DIY only wants to do simple car maintenance functions, AP200c is your ideal choice, but you must determine whether to support your car model before buying.
If you have a sufficient budget and want to do more car maintenance, or if you are an auto repair shop, you can choose MK808BT.
If you are very rich, heavy enthusiasts, or a large auto repair shop, you can choose autel maxisys MS909CV heavy duty. However, it should be noted that it supports heavy trucks well and needs support for ordinary private cars.
The Autel XP400 is a powerful chip and key programmer specifically designed for use with the Autel MaxiIM IM608/IM508. Autel Xp400 supports reading/writing vehicle transponder chip data, including Mercedes-Benz infrared keys, generating vehicle-specific keys and dealer keys; reading ECU data, including EEPROM and MCU; and reading/writing vehicle key and remote control data.Read now
The Autel Diagnostics tablet tool has a certain amount of ROM+RAM, where RAM determines the running memory and ROM determines the storage memory. Typically, initializing the original Autel scanner tool will take up 5%-8% of the hardware and software required to service the vehicle.Read now
There are various types of Autel scanners. Scanners that rely on Bluetooth connection will be equipped with a Bluetooth VCI device. This device usually has a 16-pin interface and is used to connect to the vehicle's OBD 2 interface and enter the vehicle's ECU dashboard to read data.Read now