Autel Maxisys Elite Reviews In 2021
If you’re looking for nothing less than the best OBD2 scanner on the market, then look no further than the Autel Maxisys elite scan tool. Autel Scanner is well known for their quality scanner. And the Autel Maxisys is well-known for its speed, multi-tasking, and simplicity. The Autel MS908CV scanner has the same features, but less processor power(means a little bit slow).
It is the Upgraded Version of Autel Maxisys MS908P Pro. For the many years that I have repaired and maintained different car models and makes in my car repair shop, this has been one of the most reliable scanners that I have used over the years. Read this Autel Maxisys Elite review to know more about this advanced diagnostic tool.
Autel Maxisys Elite OBD2 scanner Offers Plethora Of Advanced Features
What makes Autel Maxisys Elite so professional is its ability to perform complex functions. With this professional obd2 scanner you can:
- Reprogram your car using ECU programming using an interface that’s SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant vehicle programming.
- Secure your car using the IMMO feature to prevent engine start until the correct car key is inserted.
- Depressurize system from the air by bleeding the brakes (ABS bleeding).
- Initialize AC procedures.
- Use VIN technology to identify your car with a 17 character digit code.
- Reset oil.
- See injector controls using injector programming.
- Apply electronic parking brake when parking your car for added safety.
- Filter out the soot that is generated in the engine using DPF technology and extend your car’s efficiency.
- Reduce road shocks and improve driver control using SAS feature.
- Match gears using throttle matching.
Autel Maxisys Elite Specification
|Operating System||Android 4.4.4 KitKat|
|Processor||NVIDIA Tegra®4(4-PLUS-1 Quad-core Processor)1.8GHz with ARM Cortex–A15 CPU|
|Memory||2GB RAM&32GB Embedded Memory|
|Display||9.7”Retina display with 2048X1536 resolution&Capacitive touch screen|
Version 2.1 3Mbs Bluetooth
RJ45 Ethernet Connection
3.0 USB(2.0 Compatible)
SD Card(Support up to 32GB)
|Camera||Rear:8.0 Megapixel,Autofocus with Flashlight
Ambient Light Sensor
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery||3.7V/15400mAH Lithium-polymer battery
DC/12V/3A Power Supply
|Power Consumption||Max 20W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to+55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to+70°C|
|Dimensions(W x H x D)||309 X 225 X 35(mm)|
|Protocols||ISO 9142-2,ISO 14230-2,ISO 15765-4,K/L line,Flashing Code,SAE-J1850 VPW,SAE-J1850 PWM,CAN ISO 11898,Highspeed,Middlespeed,Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol,Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP 2.0,TP 1.6,SAE J1939,SAE J1708V|
Autel Maxisys Elite PROS and CONS
- 9.7-inch screen with retina display.
- Performs bidirectional controls.
- Operates wipers and honks horn.
- The display is quite similar to the iPad (because of retina display).
- Rubber protection makes it safe to use.
- Great mobility with VCI.
- Updates are costly after the first year.
- Very expensive.
Autel Maxisys Elite is a perfect tool for professionals because it offers many advanced and basic functions. It is an easy to use device, offers touchscreen technology, and eliminates the need to play with wires. Plus, it supports a wide range of vehicles including some OBD1 models as well.
People who want to perform advanced functions such as programming, controlling the sensors and systems should buy this obd2 scanner.
Autel maxisys elite scan tool is specifically built for commercial use. Individuals can as well own it, but it will be too costly for them. It is great for professional mechanics who handle different car makes on a daily basis. Autel maxisys elite automotive diagnostic scanner is a very interesting tool to have in your shop as it has exceptional features, it is effective, easy to use, provides accurate data, and has an advanced ECU coding and technology. I have explained everything in this Autel Maxisys Elite review that you should know about this tool.
Autel Maxisys Ultra EV, the best tool for electric vehicle diagnosis. A new generation of scanning diagnostic equipment capable of intelligent diagnosis of electric, hybrid, gasoline and diesel vehicles, Autel MS Ultra EV is a combination of Autel MS Ultra and EV Diag Kit.Read now
Autel Maxicom MK808 Scanner Automotive Diagnostic Tool OverviewThe Autel MaxiCOM MK808 is a powerful obd2 scanner vehicle diagnostic tool code reader that can diagnose not only check engine light problems but critical codes, tpms and other system diagnostic service duties.Read now
IM508 Update Introducing: IM508SAutel brings an upgraded version of IM508 with effectively improved processing chip and customized Android version at the end of 2022. IM508 II product supports 5.0Ghz wireless network link, IM508S is one of the great breakthroughs achieved based on IM508.Read now
Leave a comment