Autel AutoLink AL609P
- The ABS/SRS + CAN OBDII AutoLink AL609P is built to help you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS warning light is on. Featured with ABS and SRS system diagnosis, 2.8’’ LCD, built-in DTC lookup library, AL609P offers swift code reading function. A wide range of European, US and Asian vehicles are covered by AL609P, including Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Lincoln, GM, Audi, BMW, Benz, Mini, VW, Volvo, Land Rover, Jaguar, Acura, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Toyota, HYUNDAI and KIA, etc. For a detailed vehicle coverage list, please contact our sales support engineer. Same functions as Maxilink ML609P.
Autel AutoLINK AL609P Features:
- Reads and erases DTCs for ABS and SRS on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and ABS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors
- Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID and CVN)
- Views freeze frame data
- Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
- Graphs data
- Multilingual support – English, Spanish, French, etc.
- 2.8’’ LCD with 320X240 resolution
- Internet updatable via USB
- Prints data via PC
AL609P ABS, SRS Vehicle Coverage:
- USA For: Chrysler, Ford, Dodge, Lincoln, GM
- European For: AUDI, BMW, Jaguar, Mini, VW, Volvo, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz
- Asian For: Acura, Lexus, Scion, Hyundai, Kia,Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Infiniti, Nissan
Autel AL609P Specifications:
||2.8-inch LCD (320 x 240 dpi)
||USB mini 2.0 OBD II DB15
||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
||8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
||182.8 mm (7.2”) x 90.9 mm (3.6”) x 33.2 mm (1.3”)
||237.9 g (0.524 lb.)
Autel AL609P Package List:
- OBD Code Reader
- User Manual
- Carrying Case
- Quick Reference Guide
- Main cable
- Mini USB Cable
[keywords]al609p,autel al609p,autolink al609p,autel autolink al609p,ml609p autel
Free Worldwide Shipping
Where is my order shipped from?
We provide worldwide free shipping! And all orders will be shipped from the warehouse nearest to you and carried by DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, DPD, or Royal Mail according your address. Following is the location where our warehouse located at and estimate develiry date for reference.
|United States/ Canada
||7- 10 Days
Order Processing Time
All our order are processed and shipped out within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
After the order is shipped out and received by the carrier, we will update you by email with a Track-and-Trace code with which you can follow your package and see the remaining shipping time.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking information to update.
Shipping Address Change
If you would like to change the shipping address for your order, please contact us by email with the new shipping address. Once the order is shipped, we can not alter the shipping address anymore.
International Shipping Duties & Taxes
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you, the customer, will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Autel Authorized Dealer
Obdprice.com is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Dealer. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.