Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS
Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808TS is the perfect combination of professional diagnostic tool and tailored TPMS tool, which empowers you to deal with TPMS module related issues while carrying out professional on-board diagnoses.
Together with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MaxiCOM MK808TS provides superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System) and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), etc 28+ services. In addition to OBD II diagnostics and special functions, MK808TS can perform comprehensive TPMS services with ease.
Top 6 Reasons to Get MK808TS:
28+ Special Functions: The diagnostic tool has been packed with over 28 special functions which provide you a full set of reset functions for daily maintenance. Oil reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, brake bleeding, IMMO, SAS, DPF, etc.
Specialized TPMS functions: TPMS sensor programming, TPMS sensor activation, TPMS sensor relearning. Those are the functions that help your ride calibrate with all of the TPMS sensors.
TPMS Retrofit: To help you build everything from scratch, the MK808TS can start everything from very first beginning. Coding ECU to activate on-board TPMS module, coding the Autel TPMS module or activate OE TPMS module, TPMS module retrofitting guidelines, etc.
Full-System Diagnosis for 99% of Vehicles: The full-system diagnosis will enter every corner of on-board vehicle systems and conduct full inspection analysis and tests. Never miss a detail.
Wireless BT MaxiVCI Connection: Every single diagnosis process can be done through the MaxiVCI, a compact Bluetooth diagnostic module that can help you out from entangled cables.
Auto VIN Scan: How many letters in a VIN code? 17! How long it takes for inputting? 30 Secs! Every second of life is precious, so let the scanner do you the job! MK808TS can automatically access VIN code and other on-board ECU info.
Multi-Language Support: MK808TS support kinds of language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Japanese.
High-end TPMS functions
Hundreds and thousands of vehicles out there on the road are equipped with various types of TPMS sensors. But once you have Autel tpms diagnostic tool MK808TS in your hands, you could just rest assured. The tpms programmer MK808TS can program, activate and relearn most of the OE tire sensors and all of the Autel sensors.
TPMS Sensor Programming: The relearn tool MK808TS can read the on-board TPMS data and program the blank Autel sensors. Make sure that the sensor is programmed before it is mounted on the tire. If they are not programmed and are already mounted, deflate the tires and then program them again. For the OE tire sensors, this step is unnecessary.
TPMS Sensor Activation: After programming the sensors and mounting at the right place, activate the sensors with MK808TS. No matter the sensor’s transmission frequency is 315MHz or 433MHz, the tablet scanner will do its job!
TPMS Sensor Relearning: Last but not least, this is the last step to make the sensors work as you expected. Once everything is ready you can perform this function to match the on-board TPMS with mounted sensors.
TPMS Module Retrofitting, Build Everything from Scratch!
TPMS module retrofitting, a function that the other special tool can only dream of! For vehicles that do not have OEM tire pressure module, the tpms diagnostic service tool MK808TS can retrofit your car with an OEM tire pressure module, and also program and relearn the sensors.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Battery Test
Battery Test function is a battery and electrical system analysis function that uses adaptive conductance, an advanced battery analysis method to produce a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, which is vital to determining a battery’s true health. It enables technicians to view the health status of the vehicle's battery and electrical system. Together with the BT506, this application can complete battery & starting and charging system tests and display the test results.
Battery Test function includes In Vehicle test and Out of Vehicle test function.
In-vehicle Test is used for testing batteries that are installed in a vehicle. An in-vehicle test includes battery test, starter test, and generator test. These tests help determine the health status of the battery, the starter, and the generator, respectively.
Out-vehicle Test is used to test the condition of batteries that are not connected to a vehicle. This function aims to check the health status of the battery only.
Note: You need MaxiBAS BT506 to perform the battery test function (Need purchasing separately)
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Digital Inspection
The Digital Inspection application configures the MaxiSys Diagnostics Device to operate as a digital video scope by simply connecting the tablet to a Digital Inspection Camera. This function allows you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight, with the ability to record digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
Note: You need Digital Inspection Camera MV105/108 and its fittings to perform the Digital Inspection (Need purchasing separately).
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Active Test
Active Test used for outputting signal to vehicle control unit using the device to control actuator for test, so that it can test whether the actuator works normally, such as Fuel Pumps test, EGR test, etc.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808TS Special Function
Special Function generally refers to the initial adaptation, self-learning or some auto detection function with many procedures that the vehicle is performed after maintenance or reset is done or some related component in electronic control system is replaced, such as Crankshaft Position Sensor Learn.
28+ Special Functions, One-Stop Solution for most of the Complex Issues
The Autel OBD1 & OBD2 scan tool MK808TS has been equipped with over 28 commonly used special functions to cope with the complex issues hidden in the systems after repairing. Let’s check it out if there’s something you may need on the list:
- Oil Reset: After the vehicle has been tuned, zero the oil light as well as set the next service mileage.
- ABS Bleeding: Bleed the brake system when the ABS contains air to restore its braking sensitivity.
- Gearbox Calibration: Complete the self-learning and calibrate the gearbox with other onboard systems after replacing or repairing.
- BMS: Reset the monitoring unit of the car battery after replacing battery or battery monitoring sensors.
- Brake Reset: After or before changing the brake pads, the tool can help you reset the brake sensor.
- Injector Coding: Match the ECU to the injectors after replacement.
- Throttle Matching: Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state.
- Suspension Level Calibration: After replacing the air suspension or adaptive suspension and related parts, you can use it to restore the OE settings of the suspension system.
- Headlight Matching: initialize the adaptive headlight system.
- EGR Reset: Reset the diesel engine exhaust gas circulation to restore the original setting.
- Sunroof Initialization: Initialize the sunroof data to set the sunroof lock off, close in rain, memory function of sliding/tilting sunroof, outside temperature threshold, etc.
- DPF Regeneration: Clear particulate matter from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance.
- IMMO Keys: disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
- SAS Calibration: calibrate the steering angle after replacing steering related parts.
Full-System Diagnosis, Root out the Problem Hidden Underneath the Hood
The MK808TS full-system diagnosis empowers you to root out problems hidden underneath the systems such as PCM, EPS, PDM, TPM, BCM, ABS, SCCM and etc. And also the MK808TS has been packed with various other features such as read & clear DTCs, read data stream, access ECU info, etc. For further info, please feel free to let us know. We would be pleased to e-meet you!
Over 10000+ Vehicle Models Coverage Worldwide
The Autel MK808TS’s vehicle coverage database has included over 10000+ vehicle brands and models from east to west, from Asia to North America and EU. Let’s check out the list to see if your ride is on the list!
- Asian: ACURA, DAEWOO, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, KIA, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SUBARU, TOYOTA, ISUZU, DAIHATSU, etc.
- American: CHRYSLER, GM, US-FORD, FIAT (BRAZIL), GM (BRAZIL), DODGE, JEEP, BUICK, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, etc.
- European: ASTON MARTIN, AUDI, BENZ, BMW, FIAT, JAGUAR, LANDROVER, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, VOLVO, OPEL, PEUGEOT, DACIA, CITROEN, MINI, PORSCHE, SPRINTER, VW, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, EU-FORD, FERRARI, IVECO, MASERATI, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, etc.
- Australian: AU-FORD, HOLDEN
Best Choice for: Technician, advance DIY, garage, car dealer, used car dealer, auto repair shop, automotive engineer, diagnostic tech, truck man, automobile tech, home mechanic, DIY beginner, automotive student, backyard mechanic, retired mechanic, weekend DIY, individual.
|Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat
|Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
|7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
|Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0
HDMI Type A
Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
|Light sensor for brightness auto adjust
|Power and Battery
|3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life
|Around 7 hours of continuous use
|Battery Charging Input
|5 V/1.5 A
|600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
|0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
|-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
|5% - 95% non-condensing
|270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
|885 g (2.31 lb.)
ISo11898(Highspeed,Middlespeed,Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN)
SAE J2610,GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol
Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6
- 1pc x Autel MK808TS Unit
- 1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
- 4pcs x 315mhz & 433mhz 2in1 MX-Sensor
- 1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
- 1pc x USB Cable (for test)
- 1pc x USB External Power Adapter
- 1pc x User Manual
- 1pc x Quick Reference Guide
- 1pc x Carry case
Free Worldwide Shipping
Where is my order shipped from?
We provide worldwide free shipping! And all orders will be shipped from the warehouse nearest to you and carried by DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, DPD, or Royal Mail according your address. Following is the location where our warehouse located at and estimate develiry date for reference.
|United States/ Canada
|7- 10 Days
Order Processing Time
All our order are processed and shipped out within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
After the order is shipped out and received by the carrier, we will update you by email with a Track-and-Trace code with which you can follow your package and see the remaining shipping time.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking information to update.
Shipping Address Change
If you would like to change the shipping address for your order, please contact us by email with the new shipping address. Once the order is shipped, we can not alter the shipping address anymore.
International Shipping Duties & Taxes
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you, the customer, will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy