Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 Complete TPMS & OBDII Full System Service Tool Wireless Diagnose Tablet
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608
- The Autel TS608 provides you with superior experience in TPMS health check, sensor programming, TPMS relearn, all system diagnostics as well as special service functions. Equipped with a 7-inch touch screen with 1024 * 600P resolution and a VCI mini for wireless communication with the test vehicle, powered by the quad-core Cortex-A9 processor for smooth operation and featured by advanced TPMS & Diagnostic technology, MaxiTPMS TS608 is setting new standards for TPMS service tools.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 Bullet Features:
- Autel TS608 is combined with TS601, MD802 and MaxiCheck Pro three Tools in One Tablet: Complete TPMS diagnostics, advanced service features and all systems diagnostics;
- Vehicle Coverage: Compatible with Vehicles 1996 and Newer;
- Mini Bluetooth Vehicle Communications Interface (VCI) for Wireless Connectivity;
- Autel TS608 is embedded Antenna for TPMS Sensor Activation and MX-Sensor Programming to Replace Damaged Sensors;
- TS608 comes with One-Year Warranty and One Year Free Update Online
Autel TS608 Complete TPMS Functions:
- 1. Activate all known TPMS sensors and read sensor status;
- 2. Diagnose ECU for complete TPMS health check with DTC description;
- 3. Read DTCs from ECU and erase DTCs;
- 4. Program MX-Sensors by copying original sensor IDs or creating new IDs randomly;
- 5. On-tool relearn procedure and wide OBD relearn coverage;
- 6. Toolkit, special TPMS functions;
Autel TS608 All Systems Diagnostics:
- 1. TS608 Read/clear codes for all available electronic systems;
- 2. Turn off warning lights;
- 3. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review;
- 4. Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs;
- 5. Enhanced OBDII Mode 6;
Autel TS608 Advanced Service Features:
- 1. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement;
- 2. Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS);
- 3. Reset service mileage and service intervals;
- 4. Forced regeneration and adjusting injectors;
- 5. Support battery registration and reset;
- 6. Support IMMO functions;
Autel TS608 Wireless Bluetooth Maxi-VCI MINI:
- The latest compact size Wireless Bluetooth MaxiVCI Mini OBDII connector can transmit vehicle data to the tablet without a physical connection. Enhanced wireless bluetooth connectivity between the tablet and VCI device allows greater service mobility and easier TPMS sensor interaction while the tablet is still connected to the vehicle for data transmission.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 Specifications
- Recommended Use: Indoor
- Operating System: Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
- Processor: Cortex-A9 processor (1.6 GHz)
- Memory: 1GB RAM DDR3 & 32GB ROM
- Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
- Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi; HDMI Type A; Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB);
- Sensors: Light sensor for brightness auto adjust
- Audio input/output: Input: N/A; Output:Beep;
- Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery; Charges via 5 VDC power supply;
- Tested Battery Life Around 7 hours of continuous use
- Battery Charging Input: 5 V/1.5 A
- Power Consumption: 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) 3.7 V
- Operating Temp.: -10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F)
- Storage Temp.: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Operating Humidit: 5% - 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
- Net Weight: 885 g (2.31 lb.)
- Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610, GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 Package List:
- 1 x Autel TS608 Main Unite
- 1 x MaxiVCI Mini
- 1 x USB Cable (for test) and Magnet
- 1 x USB Cable (for charging)
- 1 x USB External Power Adapter
- 1 x Hex Key
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Quick Reference Guide
How we ship?
- We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, & USPS. Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; if you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
- Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found here.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
- Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
- When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
- You can check the shipping address in this website, click bellow icons.
- If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
- So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Good scan tool for the money
I am a mechanic at Midas, i use this tool almost on a daily basis. It truly is a all in one scan tool it does take a minute to learn how the functions are set up and used. I rated this as five stars because it is an excellent scan tool but there was one thing I disliked but if you read the fine print they disclose it Which is the scan tool can only reprogram program Autel TPMS sensors, Any and all others will not work. You can still wake up sensors and do relearns on all make and models I have tried atleast. The universal ones that my shop buys Will not work but this is still a very good scan tool for all purpose functions. I highly recommend looking up the three or four tutorial videos on YouTube about the scan tool. They are very informative about this tool and everything in the film has been correct. I have use this tool on at least 30 or so different vehicles for all different reasons and have not had any issue with it. Depending how good your Wi-Fi is it will also double as a tablet/laptop. I compared it to a Nother text $2,500 Snap-On scan tool and mine can do everything his can. Plus you get the wireless functions that are awesome
ts608 tpms service tool
Does everything it says it will do. Full service TPMS tool. Reads/erases codes and reads/graphs live data. Performs automated system tests. Resets service lights and performs maintenance procedures. I even hooked it up to a hybrid vehicle just to see if it would access and test all modules, and it worked beautifully. The interface is straightforward and easy to use. My only complaint with the tool is the poor English translations. Some statements in the manual and on the tool can be confusing due to the translation from Chinese. All around I am happy with the purchase. For the money, I don't think there is a more complete or quality system on the market. You not only get a full service TPMS tool, but a complete basic diagnostic scan tool. Fix the translation issues and this would easily be a 5 star product.
Five star tool!
Autel ts608 is a comprehensive functions and good price scanner i found, no matter obd functions or tpms or immo, this tablet works great. I have save money and time from dealer shop. A very good investment!
Fantastic tool i have bought. this ts608 never let me down, it does every thing I need, abs auto bleed, relearn parking brake pad and tpms issues, very helpful.Need more time to discovere its great services. I have no problems with it so far, high recommend!