Autel Robotics EVO 2 PRO Rugged Kit EVO II Pro Drone
EVO II Pro 6K Rugged Bundle is in stock, please buy it here-->EVO II Pro 6K Rugged Bundle
Autel EVO II Pro Rugged Kit
- Autel Robotics EVO II Pro 6K Drone Rugged Bundle contains drones and accessories in a military-grade hard case for easy transport and gives your gear ultimate protection. EVO II Pro 6K Rugged Bundle EVO II Pro 6K Drone, Extra EVO II Battery, Hard Case, 3 Pairs Props and other essential accessories.
- EVO II 6K Rugged Bundle kit designed with First-Responders, Law Enforcement, and Commercial application in mind to protects your gear from water and dust. The custom-designed foam insert from GPC allows space to carry your EVO aircraft, up to three additional batteries, remote controller, charger, propellers, and up to a 10″ tablet.
- Note: Bellow Picture of Hard BOX is for reference only, exact package list please refer to Package Content!!! You can buy EVO II battery & EVO II Battery Charging Hub separately!
Autel Robotics EVO II Pro
- Autel EVO 2 Pro ultra-HD camera done featured a 1-inch sensor with 6k resolution. Capture stunning detail not previously possible on an aerial platform of this size. An adjustable aperture, HDR and intuitive camera controls make this the perfect choice for any aerial cinematographer or mapping pilot.
Autel EVO II 6K Camera Features:
1. 1-inch sensor & Adjustable aperture
- EVO II Pro 6k drone featured Ultra-HD camera with a 1-inch sensor: Takes photos with a resolution of up to 5472 x 3648, and records 5.5K video at 60 fps or 4K video at 120 fps, with a bit rate of up to 120 Mbps. The lens aperture is adjustable within the range of f/2.8 to f/11.
2. Variety of shooting modes
- All three camera modules support a variety of shooting modes, including: Single-shot; Burst shooting; Auto exposure bracketing (AEB); Time-lapse; High-dynamic-range (HDR) imaging; NIGHTBEAT (high signal-to-noise ratio)
3. Connect to Autel Live Deck to display live on any device
- A high-definition live feed from the EVO 2 drone camera can be displayed on your remote control’s screen or connect with Autel Live Deck to displayed on any device including computer, tv, phone, etc. Of course, Images and videos can be stored in the aircraft’s onboard memory or on a micro SD card.
4. Adjust field-of-view to any angle from 0° to 90° while flying
- EVO II Pro Drone contains a high-precision 3-axis gimbal that keeps the camera steady while the aircraft is flying, ensuring image stability and clarity. Also, You can use the remote control's gimbal pitch dial to adjust the pitch axis to any angle from 0° to 90° at any time.
5. Cameras interchangeable
- Autel EVO II Series Dones is one aircraft with three camera options. All cameras for Evo II can be purchased separately and are interchangeable!
- A tool that works as hard as you do. Designed with portability in mind, EVO 2 is built with quality craftsmanship. Each component of EVO 2 goes through multiple tests before assembly and every aircraft must pass a rigorous flight test before it leaves the factory.
- Boasts flight times up to 40 minutes with a range of 5.5 miles;
2.4Ghz antennas for up to a 9km range and better reception in urban areas;
6K Video, 1-inch sensor, max ISO of 12,800, 20MP Stills;
12 image sensors create a 3D world for omnidirectional obstacle avoidance;
Built-in 3.3-inch OLED display allows pilots the freedom to fly without a mobile device;
Top speed of 45mph (72kph) allowing to go farther, faster.
- Professional film creators will find camera controls and features that they have come to expect as the industry standard. Capable of capturing 6K video up to 30fps and 4K video up to 60fps, our EVO II Pro features built-in HDR bracketing and HDR video, 10- 12 bit recording, H.265 codec, and A-LOG gamma curve
- Featuring our new 6K 1-inch sensor, EVO II Pro gives users the highest quality pixels available on a foldable drone. Flexible and intuitive mission planning allows the pilot to create custom waypoints for any job. With SDK available soon for third-party integration, executing your mission is easier than ever.
9. Intelligent Flight Modes
- Featuring an array of Intelligent Flight modes, EVO 2 also includes the most comprehensive and user-friendly obstacle avoidance system ever developed. Complete with 12 image sensors, EVO 2 allows you to be fully immersed within any activity while capturing every second of it.
- Dual-core powered object detection recognizes up to 64 subjects at once including people, vehicles, and animals;
12 high performance optical image sensors create an omnidirectional 3D world for EVO 2 to navigate through;
Follow subjects autonomously around obstacles at high speeds using Autel’s patented Dynamic Track 2.0;
Gesture Control allows the pilot to command the aircraft hands-free and enable video recording, photo capture, and Intelligent Flight modes.
What's in the Box?
- 1x Aircraft, Battery and Gimbal Holder
- 1x Extra Battery
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x Charger
- 1x Remote Control Cable - Type B
- 3x Propellers (pairs)
- 1x Hard Case
- 2x USB connection cable ( Micro Type B & Type C)
- 1x Packing List
- 1x Quick Guide
- 1x Disclaimer & Safety Instructions
- 1x Battery Safe Use Guide
How we ship?
- We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, & USPS. Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; if you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
- Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found here.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
- Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
- When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
- You can check the shipping address in this website, click bellow icons.
- If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
- So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.