How to Use Autel G-BOX to Solve All Lost Keys in Mercedes Benz
What to do if you lose your Mercedes keys?
Autel G-BOX are ideal for Mercedes-Benz owners. It works with Autel IM608 or IM508 with XP400 (or Auro IM600) to quickly calculate passwords on Mercedes Benz cars in AKL and help reduce the time to read ECU data from W204 and W207 EIS. Sharing a guide to using Autel G-BOX to solve all lost keys in Mercedes Benz here.
How to use Autel G-BOX for Mercedes-Benz AKL?
You should know all the details (incl. ports and cables) before you use the G-box.
1. DC Port -Provides +12 DV power supply
2. Can-H Port: Universal Can Bus interface, connects with OBDII PIN6
3. K1 Port: Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII PIN1
4. Status Indicator: Indicates the current operating status
5. Relay Ports: Connect with dedicated relay cables
6. +12V Power Port: Universal power input/ output port
7. OBDII Connector: Connects to the vehicle's OBDII directly or via a dedicated extension cable
8. OBDII Female Connector: Connects to the main cable of Autel Diagnostic Tool
9. Can-L Port: Universal Can Bus interface, connects with OBDII PIN14
10. K7 Port: Universal K-Line interface connects with OBDII PIN7
11. GND Port: Universal Power Input/ Output Port
12. OB15 Port: Used with dedicated BD15 Cable for reading and wrting multiple types of ECUs
Lost all keys? 5 minutes to get your lost Mercedes Benz car keys replaced!
Method 1: OBDII Operation When Losing All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Car This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204, W207, W216 and W164 EIS after 2009
1. Connect the G-Box to the OBDII of the vehicle.
2. Remove the fuse from the vehicle EIS, connect the relay port to the fuse using the fuse cable provided.
3. When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and the ELV. Insert the plug using the included K-wire cable.
4. Connect G-Box to Autel Diagnostic Tablet
AUTEL IM608 PRO MERCEDES ALL KEYS LOST (BENCH GBOX2)
Method 2: On-bench operation when all keys of Mercedes-Benz cars are lost. This method is applicable to all Mercedes-Benz EIS already supported by Mercedes-Benz EIS Benz EIS Autel Diagnostic Tablet.
1. Use the included DB15 cable to connect the G-Box to the Mercedes-Benz EIS.
2. Connect the power adapter (DV 12V) to the DC port of the G-Box
3. Connect the G-Box to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet
When do I need an Autel G-box?
This is required when you have completed all the lost keys from your Mercedes or BMW.
1. Mercedes-Benz lost all keys, faster password calculation - EIS W172, W204, W207 password calculation speed is 8 times faster; - EIS W209, W211, etc. password calculation speed is 4 times faster . 2.Mercedes-Benz lost all keys, no more repeated insertion and deletion of ir emulators W164/-2008, W251/-2008, W164/2009-, W169, W251/2009, W216, W221 (partial), W202 (K)/W208(K)/W210(K), W203(K)/W463(K)
3. All keys lost by Mercedes Benz, can be programmed on the vehicle without removing EIS , but EIS w164/-2008, W251/-2008, W221, W202(K)/W208(K)/W210(K) and W203(K)/W463(K), all other EISs can be programmed directly on the vehicle. 4. All keys of Mercedes-Benz are lost, BMW DME/DDE ISN reads and writes 23 categories of Bosch engines in start mode , including MEVD/EDC17.
There are various types of Autel Scanners, and for different vehicle types, brands, and years, they can support one or more diagnostic scanners to scan and determine faults. The scanner can help you or your mechanic to know whether your car is in good condition, so as to Carry out overhaul and maintenance of the vehicle.Read now
Scanning tools often have similar functions and have their own characteristics. Learn about the different products of the Autel scanner mk808 series and distinguish the small details of Autel MK808 VS MK808BT VS MK808TS. Autel MK808 series is the leading...
A powerful and advanced car battery tester, Autel MaxiBAS BT608 can perform battery test and multiple battery services, complete code reading and clearing, used for vehicle maintenance, ensure the normal operation of the vehicle power supply system, and help professionals in vehicle repair and maintenance.Read now