Autel MaxiTPMS TS508WF TPMS Diagnostic Service Tool
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 WF is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool specially designed to activate all known TPMS sensors, read TPMS sensor status, check TPMS system health condition, program MX-sensors and conduct TPMS relearn, With Quick Mode and Advanced Mode options.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 WF Features:
- Autel's First TPMS Tool with WIFI Update
- Comes with 4pcs 2-IN-1 Metal MX-Sensors
- Activates/reads All TPMS Sensor, check TPMS system health condition, program MX-sensors and conduct TPMS relearn.
- Compatible with domestic, Asian and European TPMS-enable vehicles.
- Reads/ writes sensor IDs from vehicle ECU.
- Reads/ clears DTCs of TPMS system and resets Malfunction Indicator Light.
- Program MX-Sensors to replace OE-sensors on 98 percent of the sensors on the road.
- Displays Vehicle-specific Relearn Procedures.
- Features streamlined interface with Quick and Advanced Mode.
- Free Lifetime Updates Ensures Newer Vehicles are Covered.
- Free Technical Support & 1-year warranty.
Quick/ Advanced Mode TPMS Service
TPMS Quick Mode: basic TPMS functions to Scan Sensor, Program Sensor, Relearn Procedure and Sensor Information. Suit for fast installs /replaces sensor.
TPMS Advanced Mode: complete TPMS functions to TPMS Diagnose, Program Sensor, Position Relearn, Sensor Information and Tire Type/Pressure Selection (read & write tire pressure). Suit for repair shops to diagnose, repair and replace.
Four Options Programming Sensor
Copy By Activation;
Copy By Manual Input;
Auto Create 1-16;
Copy By OBD;
Three Ways to Relearn All Known Sensors
Exclusive TPMS Status Screen
Read ECU sensor ID;
Check sensor ID and ECU ID matching condition;
Read DTCs from ECU and erase DTCs;
View DTCs detail description;
Diagnose System Fault
Autel's TPMS tools are the only TPMS tools on the market that feature an at-a-glance status screen enabling technicians to quickly pinpoint system faults.
Activate TPMS sensors on domestic, Asian and European vehicles. Display sensor ID & battery level and tire pressure and temperature.
Both Quick and Advanced Modes Enable the technician to easily program/clone MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors on 98 percent of the vehicles on the road today.
Autel TPMS Diagnostic Tool Comparison
Free Worldwide Shipping
Where is my order shipped from?
We provide worldwide free shipping! And all orders will be shipped from the warehouse nearest to you and carried by DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, DPD, or Royal Mail according your address. Following is the location where our warehouse located at and estimate develiry date for reference.
|United States/ Canada
|7- 10 Days
Order Processing Time
All our order are processed and shipped out within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
After the order is shipped out and received by the carrier, we will update you by email with a Track-and-Trace code with which you can follow your package and see the remaining shipping time.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking information to update.
Shipping Address Change
If you would like to change the shipping address for your order, please contact us by email with the new shipping address. Once the order is shipped, we can not alter the shipping address anymore.
International Shipping Duties & Taxes
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you, the customer, will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Autel Authorized Dealer
Obdprice.com is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Dealer. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.