Autel Maxisys MS906BT MS906 BT Auto Diagnostic Tool Bluetooth Scanner + Free MV108 Camera
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT
- MS906BT is the latest addition to the MaxiSys product line of advanced wireless diagnostic devices. It is based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
Why Buy Our Autel MS906BT?
- 100% original, 1st-rated Autel Authorized Dealer;
- MS906BT comes with Autel one year free Update & Warranty;
- US/UK/CA/AU Stock, 3-5 Days Free Shipping.
- With MV108 Digital Camera
- Note: Only English Version Now!
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Features:
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
- USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBD II diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
- Smart Auto VIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
Autel MS906BT Wireless Connection:
- Maxisys MS906BT wireless diagnostic interface supports both BT and USB. The BT pairing is recommended as the first choice, and the working range for BT communication is about 164 feet (about 50m). Due to this advantage you can perform vehicle diagnosis freely around the workshop with greater convenience.
MS906BT Full Systems Diagnosis & Services
- Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That's why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new MaxiSys MS906BT. Now you can easily do functions like:
- Reset and install service intervals
- Oil Reset: Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
- EPB: Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
- SAS: Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
- DPF: Regeneration of diesel particulate filter
- Brake Bleed: ABS Brake Bleeding
- IMMO: Immobilizer keys functions(All keys lost, add new keys)
- BMS: Battery registration and reset
- Seats, Odometer, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC Learn, Suspension, Throttle, WIN OR ROOF, Lang Change, Headlamp.
Autel MS906BT Digital & Graphical Display of Parameters
- Using MaxiSys MS906BT you can display the parameters of the system conveniently. So me parameters are more likely to be monitored in analog form, for example, pressure. Some parameters are more conveniently viewed in graphical form, by observing their change in time (potentiometer, oxygen sensor). Some parameters must be displayed in the graph to observe changes relative to each other (for example, air mass flow and engine speed). Only in Maxisys all these ways of displaying are available for all parameters and all components, regardless of the makes and models of the car.
Autel Maxisys MS906BT Bi-directional Control
- Component Test service enables bi-directional control of the ECM so that the ms906bt diagnostic tool is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems. This function is useful in determining whether the ECM responds to a command well.
Autel Maxisys MS906BT ECU Coding
- Coding functions are usually used by advanced specialists. Coding is conditionally divided into two types:
- The first is MS906BT computer coding during replacement, commissioning, used to install a new computer in the car. When performing the procedure, the computer is informed of vehicle's VIN, the configuration and other information necessary for correct operation.
- The second is the coding of the computer for tuning the body electronics to the user, usually the BCM. The procedure will allow you to offer the customer individual customization of the car for him, locking the doors, setting alarms, the function "lead to home", setting the salon and outdoor lighting, etc.
Autel Maxisys MS906BT Adaptation & Initialization
- After replacement, for repair or cleaning of some sensors and many actuators of electronic systems, an adaptation or initialization procedure is required. When performing this procedure, the basic values of their work, the reference point, are established. In a modern car, there are many such elements that require similar procedures, which makes these functions vital for the service. In MaxiSys systems, these procedures are presented at the dealer level.
Autel MS906BT Add-on Functions：
- Maxisys MS906BT is a diagnostic scanner with various interfaces that can access to more Add-on like Inspection Camera, HDMI Projector, Phone, PC, USB Memory Stock, Headset, Oscilloscope, Extend SD Card etc.
- MS906BT connects to a MV108 / MV105 inspection camera and turns into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
- MS906BT works with Autel MP408 oscilloscope providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits. Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivalled hardware specs, is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles.
Autel MS906BT Vehicle Coverage:
- For Asian: Acura, Daihatsu, Hyundai, Infinit, Kiat, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Toyota, Manhindra, Proton, Daewoo, Honda, HyundaiCV, Isuzu, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Samsung, Ssang Yong, Suzuki, Fuso, Perodua, Tata
- For European: VW, Abarth, AstonMartin, MINI, Sprinster, SKODA, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati, Opel, Porsche, SAAB, Vauxhall, Seat, Bugatti, Audi, ForEU, BMW, Alfa, Benz, Maybach, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Peugeot, Renault, Smart, Volvo, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, VW CV, Dacia, LT3
- For USA: Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, JEEP
- Operating System: Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
- Processor: Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM
- Display: 8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0, Wireless BT V2.1+EDR, Class1, HDMI 1.4a, SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
- Camera (rear): Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
- Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Audio Input/Output: Microphone, Single Speaker, 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
- Power and Battery: 10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
- Input Voltage: 12 V (9-35 V)
- Power Consumption: 5 W
- Operating Temp.: -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
- Storage Temp.: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
- Weight: NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)
Autel MaxiVideo MV108 Features:
- 1. White LED lights to illuminate the inspection areas.
- 2. Small diameter allows it to be used in the tight spaces.
- 3. Wonderful for up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections.
- 4. Powerful and perfect for inspecting most spark plug holes.
- 5. Super bright LED and high resolution provide crystal clear images.
Autel MaxiVideo MV108 Specification:
- Optimal Viewing Distance: 1’’ to 14’’ (2.54cm to 35.56cm)
- Image Capture：(640x480)
- Image Head: 8.5mm (0.33’’)
- Operating Tempt Main Unit: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Operating Tempt Cable: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 75°C (-4°F to 167°F)
- Waterproof: Imager head and cable to 1m(3’)
- Weight: 0.3kg with 8.5mm diameter imager head
- Compliance: FCC (EMC), CE (EMC and LVD)
Autel MS906BT Package List:
- Maxisys MS906BT main unit
- A MV108 camera
- AC/DC Adapter (12V)
- Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
- Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- Adapter for Benz-38
- Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- Adapter for Honda-3
- Adapter for BMW-20
- Adapter for Kia-20
- Adapter for Nissan-14
- Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
- Cigarette Lighter
- MaxiVCI V100
- Lighter Fuse
- Soft Cloth
- Mini USB Cable
- User Manual
- Packing List
- Carrying Case
- Quick Reference Guide
How we ship?
- We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, & USPS. Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; if you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
- Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found here.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
- Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
- When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
- You can check the shipping address in this website, click bellow icons.
- If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
- So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT User Manual V1.00.pdf