Six Ways You Could be Killing Your Car!!
Owning a car can be a dream or a nightmare depending on how well you take care of your vehicle. The following are six things that many motorists do that can harm their car and their wallet.
- Ignoring the check engine light. Ignoring an illuminated check engine light (autel maxicheck pro can turn off engine warning light) can result in serious engine trouble and costly repairs. At the very least, this warning light could alert you to an engine problem that is negatively impacting fuel economy.
- Failing to change fluids and filters.Many fluids are required for the operation and protection of vehicle systems and components. Checking fluid levels regularly, along with the filters, helps ensure that your vehicle runs dependably and extends vehicle life.
- Neglecting your tires. Your vehicle’s tires should be checked frequently for inflation and tread depth. Underinflated tires can wear out more quickly, needing to be replaced sooner, and can negatively impact safety, gas mileage and performance. Tire sensor can tip tire pressure.
- Not following a service schedule. Because many car parts and components wear out or become damaged over time, vehicles need to be routinely serviced in order to perform optimally. Routine inspections and timely repairs will help keep your car running efficiently and will help you avoid more expensive repairs down the road.
- Keeping a dirty car. Allowing your car to go too long without a wash leads to buildup of damaging chemicals and dirt, increases the potential for rust from road salt and interferes with proper visibility needed for safe driving.
- Being a severe driver. Whether it’s stop-and-go traffic, extreme weather, rough roads or heavy loads, it can sometimes be difficult to limit severe driving conditions. However, you can drive smart and improve fuel economy by observing the speed limit; avoiding aggressive driving, including quick starts and stops; not hauling unnecessary items; and keeping your vehicle properly tuned.
“Because auto care isn’t always a top priority for car owners, they might not realize they are doing things that adversely affect the performance, safety and value of their car,” said Rich White, executive director.“Routine maintenance can go a long way toward saving money, avoiding headaches and protecting your vehicle investment.”
Autel Maxisys Ultra EV, the best tool for electric vehicle diagnosis. A new generation of scanning diagnostic equipment capable of intelligent diagnosis of electric, hybrid, gasoline and diesel vehicles, Autel MS Ultra EV is a combination of Autel MS Ultra and EV Diag Kit.Read now
Autel Maxicom MK808 Scanner Automotive Diagnostic Tool OverviewThe Autel MaxiCOM MK808 is a powerful obd2 scanner vehicle diagnostic tool code reader that can diagnose not only check engine light problems but critical codes, tpms and other system diagnostic service duties.Read now
IM508 Update Introducing: IM508SAutel brings an upgraded version of IM508 with effectively improved processing chip and customized Android version at the end of 2022. IM508 II product supports 5.0Ghz wireless network link, IM508S is one of the great breakthroughs achieved based on IM508.Read now