Six Ways You Could be Killing Your Car!!
Owning a car can be a dream or a nightmare depending on how well you take care of your vehicle. The following are six things that many motorists do that can harm their car and their wallet.
- Ignoring the check engine light. Ignoring an illuminated check engine light (autel maxicheck pro can turn off engine warning light) can result in serious engine trouble and costly repairs. At the very least, this warning light could alert you to an engine problem that is negatively impacting fuel economy.
- Failing to change fluids and filters.Many fluids are required for the operation and protection of vehicle systems and components. Checking fluid levels regularly, along with the filters, helps ensure that your vehicle runs dependably and extends vehicle life.
- Neglecting your tires. Your vehicle’s tires should be checked frequently for inflation and tread depth. Underinflated tires can wear out more quickly, needing to be replaced sooner, and can negatively impact safety, gas mileage and performance. Tire sensor can tip tire pressure.
- Not following a service schedule. Because many car parts and components wear out or become damaged over time, vehicles need to be routinely serviced in order to perform optimally. Routine inspections and timely repairs will help keep your car running efficiently and will help you avoid more expensive repairs down the road.
- Keeping a dirty car. Allowing your car to go too long without a wash leads to buildup of damaging chemicals and dirt, increases the potential for rust from road salt and interferes with proper visibility needed for safe driving.
- Being a severe driver. Whether it’s stop-and-go traffic, extreme weather, rough roads or heavy loads, it can sometimes be difficult to limit severe driving conditions. However, you can drive smart and improve fuel economy by observing the speed limit; avoiding aggressive driving, including quick starts and stops; not hauling unnecessary items; and keeping your vehicle properly tuned.
“Because auto care isn’t always a top priority for car owners, they might not realize they are doing things that adversely affect the performance, safety and value of their car,” said Rich White, executive director.“Routine maintenance can go a long way toward saving money, avoiding headaches and protecting your vehicle investment.”
There are various types of Autel Scanners, and for different vehicle types, brands, and years, they can support one or more diagnostic scanners to scan and determine faults. The scanner can help you or your mechanic to know whether your car is in good condition, so as to Carry out overhaul and maintenance of the vehicle.Read now
Scanning tools often have similar functions and have their own characteristics. Learn about the different products of the Autel scanner mk808 series and distinguish the small details of Autel MK808 VS MK808BT VS MK808TS. Autel MK808 series is the leading...
A powerful and advanced car battery tester, Autel MaxiBAS BT608 can perform battery test and multiple battery services, complete code reading and clearing, used for vehicle maintenance, ensure the normal operation of the vehicle power supply system, and help professionals in vehicle repair and maintenance.Read now