Autel Electric Vehicle Scanner For Sale: MS909EV VS Ultra EV
There are significant differences between electric vehicles and traditional fuel vehicles in terms of power system and control system, so special electric vehicle scanners are required to adapt to their special needs. Autel launches Electric Vehicle Scanner, Autel MS909EV and Autel Ultra EV, which are best suited for electric vehicle service and diagnosis.
Here, we will explain the Autel MS909EV vs Autel Ultra EV, What's different? And focus on the features of the two scanners.
Autel Maxisys MS909EV Intelligent EV Diagnostics Scanner
The MaxiSys MS909EV is a new generation of intelligent diagnostics for electric, hybrid, gas and diesel vehicles. With its dedicated EVDiag Box, MaxiFlash VCI, and detailed graphics, system information, and step-by-step instructions, the MaxiSYS 909EV provides es a comprehensive approach to advanced electric and hybrid vehicle diagnostics.
Advanced diagnostics for U.S., European and Asian electric, gas and diesel, and hybrid vehicles
- Rapid analysis of EV high-voltage system
- Comprehensive diagrams of high-voltage system block, components and sockets; Step-by-step system disassembly instructions
- State of Charge and State of Health analysis for true battery condition
- Battery pack analysis can be performed via OBD or directly
- Automatic system and software updates
- Interactive Data Logging sessions
- One-stop multitasking design
- Cloud-based Data Manager
Autel Maxisys Ultra EV Electric Car Diagnostic Scanner
Autel MaxiSys Ultra EV New Energy Car Diagnostics Scanner is a new generation of intelligent diagnostics for electric, hybrid, gas, and diesel vehicles. The Ultra EV provides a comprehensive analysis of electric and hybrid vehicles with expanded topology mapping and b battery pack analysis that can be performed via OBD or directly with included specialty cables and jumpers.
The Ultra EV screen displays detailed graphics and in-depth connection guidance to provide safe and secure testing. The 12.9-inch Ultra EV touchscreen tablet comes equipped with the MaxiFlash VCMI ( 5-in -1) measurement device, Bluetooth-enabled vehicle communication interface and J2534 pass-thru programming device, and a dedicated EVDiag box. The MaxiSys UltraEV combines Autel's MaxiSys Ultra with the MaxiSYS EV Diagnostics Upgrade Kit.
- EV Vehicle Diagnostic: Includes EVDiag Box and adapters, also can work with gasoline vehicles.
- Advanced VCMI 5-In-1 Device: The VCMI is integrated with VCI functions + Oscilloscope + Waveform Generator + Multimeter + CAN BUS CHECK.
- Advanced ECU Coding & Programming & Unfold hidden features.
- Topology Mapping: Provides a color-coded topology display.
- High-voltage System Diagnostics: Rapid analysis of EV high-voltage system.
- Direct contact with Autel Support .
- Multiple Repair Guidance: Technical Service Bulletin (TSB), DTC Analysis, Repair Assist, Repair Tips, Component Measurement, and Relevant Cases.
- Unmatched 10000+ Coverage, Works With OE Tools.
- Extensive Reset Services.
- Top Hardware: Android 7.0 OS, Samsung octa-core processor, 4GB RAM & 256GB memory, 16MP Rear/5MP Front Camera. 12.9 inch TFT-LCD touch screen, 18000mAh 3.8 V battery, etc.
- 2-Year Free Software Update（Only for Ultra EV (US Version).
- NO IP Limitation（Only for Ultra EV (Global Version).
Autel MS909EV vs Autel Ultra EV Comparison Table
|Item||Autel MS909EV||Autel Ultra EV|
|Connection||Bluetooth MaxiFlash VCI||Bluetooth MaxiFlash VCMI|
|Screen||9.7inch touchscreen||12.9inch touchscreen|
|Processor||2.2GHz+1.8GHz octa-core||2.2GHz+1.8GHz octa-core|
|Memory||128GB SSD/4GB RAM||256GB SSD/4GB RAM|
|Camera||16MP rear/ 16MP front||16MP rear/5MP front|
|Operating System||Android 10.0||Android 7.0|
|Automatic Detection||Auto-VIN/Auto-Scan/Scan VIN/Plate Scan||Auto-VIN/Auto-Scan/Scan VIN/Plate Scan|
|Secure Gateway Access||Authorized FCA access with AutoAuth account||Authorized FCA access with AutoAuth account|
|License Plate Reader||Available on select vehicles||Available on select vehicles|
|Vehicle Coverage||US, European, Asian electric, gas & diesel, hybrid vehicles||US, European, Asian electric, gas & diesel, hybrid vehicles|
|OBDII Test Modes||All 10 test modes||All 10 test modes|
|Service Resets||36 service features||36 service features|
|Diesel PM||Reset diesel emissions. Light & medium duty vehicles||Reset diesel emissions. Light & medium duty vehicles|
|System Diagnostics||Access all modules in all systems||Access all modules in all systems|
|High-voltage System Diagnostics||Diagram of high-voltage system block||Diagram of high-voltage system block|
|Battery Pack Diagnostics||SOC and SOH analysis||SOC and SOH analysis|
|Component Activation||Bi-directional control||Bi-directional control|
|Enhanced Functions||Coding & adaptations||Coding & adaptations|
|Cloud Services||Remote programming & report storage||Remote programming & report storage|
|Repair Assist||Guided procedures with DTC analysis & fault code solutions||Guided procedures with DTC analysis & fault code solutions|
|Topology Module Mapping||Color coded all system status screen on supported vehicles||Color coded all system status screen on supported vehicles|
|Relevant Cases||DTC troubleshooting||DTC troubleshooting|
|Technical Service Bulletins||Available on select vehicles||Available on select vehicles|
|Oscilloscope||VCMI 5-in-one device, VCI multimeter, waveform generator, CAN bus tester|
|Split Screen Display|
Autel EVDiag Box Description
Autel Maxisys EV Diagnostics Upgrade Kit includes EVDiag Box and adapters for specific electric vehicles to perform battery pack analysis. The EVDiag Box is compatible with the MaxiSys Ultra, MaxiSys Ultra ADAS, MaxiSys MS919, and MaxiSys MS909 tablets. EVDiag Box connects to MaxiFlash VCI or VCMI.
The Autel scanner tool has a built-in software system to run, and the Android system uses it just like a mobile phone and needs to be registered to use it. But at the same time, some unexpected situations may occur that cause the device to be locked. How to unlock the Autel scanner device?Read now
Too expensive to try a key programming tool? Then you can use the handheld key generation kit Autel KM100. Use this handheld Universal Key Generator Kit to perform automotive IMMO related work.Read now
The Autel XP400 is a powerful chip and key programmer specifically designed for use with the Autel MaxiIM IM608/IM508. Autel Xp400 supports reading/writing vehicle transponder chip data, including Mercedes-Benz infrared keys, generating vehicle-specific keys and dealer keys; reading ECU data, including EEPROM and MCU; and reading/writing vehicle key and remote control data.Read now