Autel Handheld Scanner Tool Vehicle Software Program Update and Removal Guide
Autel frequently releases software updates for download. Updates make it easy to identify and get what you need. For the latest Autel Hand Tool Scanner vehicle software program, check out this guide.
How do I update my handheld scanner code reader?
There are two ways to update your handheld scanner tool.
1. Remove the Micro SD card from the device and connect it to a Windows-based computer to update.
2. Connect your tool to your Windows-based computer using the provided USB cable and select Update on the main menu to enter update mode. The update process of the above two update methods is the same.
What is the update process? What should I do?
1. Download Maxi PC Suite from www.autel.com and install it on your Windows-based PC.
2. Run Maxi PC Suite. Wait for the login window to pop up.
3. Enter your Autel ID and password and wait for the update window to display.
4. Select the product type and serial number and click OK to continue.
5. In the update window, select the items to install. Generally, you should install all available updates.
Generally speaking, there are two ways to update the program:
1. Select the programs you want to update by clicking the checkboxes next to the items. then click
Update All button in the lower right corner of the screen. Clicking the Clear All button will reselect the items you want to update.
2. Alternatively, click the Select All checkbox in the lower left corner of the screen to automatically select all updateable items. Then click the Update All button on the right side of the screen.
3. After the download is completed, the downloaded program will be installed automatically. The new version will replace the old version.
1. Find the item that needs to be updated and click the update button in the same row.
2. After the download is completed, the downloaded program will be automatically installed. The new version will replace the old version.
View or remove programs
To view the list of installed programs or remove installed programs, follow these steps:
1. Click the Installed label entry, and the page will display a list of installed programs.
2. Select the program you want to remove.
Select the programs you want to remove by clicking the checkboxes to the left of these items.
Then click the "Uninstall All" button in the lower right corner of the screen.
Click the "Uninstall" button in the row of the program you want to remove.
When deleting vehicle software, a window will appear asking "Are you sure you want to delete this software?" A window will pop up for your confirmation. Click OK to delete the selected program, or Cancel to exit the operation.
The removed program will automatically be added to the end of the program list on the update page so you can install it again.
In the search box in the upper right corner of the scanner screen, you can enter any word to search for the software you want, this feature is available for updating available columns and installed columns.
The full name of particulate filter is Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF). A particulate filter is a filter that can be installed on a diesel engine to prevent harmful particulate emissions. Gasoline cars produced in 2018 must also be equipped with a gasoline particulate filter (GPF), or also known as an Otto particulate filter (OPF).Read now
Read nowAs we all know, tire pressure has a significant impact on the safe driving of cars. Many countries have made it mandatory for cars to install TPMS to reduce the occurrence of traffic accidents. As a car owner, it is important to check the tire pressure regularly to confirm whether the TPMS sensor is working properly.