2019 New Arrival! Autel XP400 Super Programmer and Key Reprogramming Device
About Autel XP400
- XP400 Super Programmer has three types of functions: Read/Write Vehicle Transponder Chip Data, including Benz Infrared Keys, Generate Vehicle-specific Keys and Dealers' Key; Read ECU Data, including EEPROM and MCU; and Read/Write Vehicle Keys and Remotes Data. XP400 Super Programmer needs to work with tablet device or ATProgrammer software on computer for stable and reliable operation.
XP400 Precautions and Warnings
- The XP400 Super Programmer can assist in vehicle-specific maintenance equipment for key programming. To avoid personal injury and damage to the vehicle, please read this manual before testing the vehicle and strictly observe the following safety precautions:
- Diagnose or repair in a safe environment.
- Run the vehicle in a well-ventilated place.
- Ensure to disconnect the power while soldering the device.
- Ensure to connect the ground when the device is being soldering.
- Keep the instrument dry, clean and away from areas with moisture, oil and excessive dust.
- Pay attention to prevent electrostatic interference during use. If an abnormality occurs, try to operate again.
XP400 Components and Ports
- 1. DC Port: DC interface is used to provide 12V DC power supply for XP400 Super Programmer.
- 2. USB Port: Type B USB port is used for data communication and USB power supply of tablet device, ATProgrammer on PC and XP400 Super Programmer.
- 3. DB 26-Pin Port: The port can connect with four components: ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable, and Benz infrared cable (encapsulated interface, no cable definition).
- 4. Cross Signal Pin: Used to hold external MCU spare cable or DIY signal connection cable for reading and writing special MCU and ECU chip.
- 5. Vehicle Key Slot: Used to hold a variety of vehicle keys for reading and writing vehicle key information.
- 6. Transponder Slot: Used to hold a variety of transponders for reading and writing transponder information.
- 7. Benz Infrared Key Slot: Used to hold Benz infrared transponder for reading and writing Benz infrared transponder information.
- 8. Locker: Used to hold EEPROM plug-in chip, or EEPROM socket (SOP8 chip placed in the socket) for reading and writing EEPROM data
- 9. Status Indicator Lamp: The status indicator lamp is used to display the current operating status of the XP400 Super Programmer. The statuses of the indicators are as follows.
- Description of Status Indicator Lamp
XP400 ECU Cable Definition
XP400 MCU Cable Definition
XP400 MC9S12 Cable Definition
There are various types of Autel Scanners, and for different vehicle types, brands, and years, they can support one or more diagnostic scanners to scan and determine faults. The scanner can help you or your mechanic to know whether your car is in good condition, so as to Carry out overhaul and maintenance of the vehicle.Read now
Scanning tools often have similar functions and have their own characteristics. Learn about the different products of the Autel scanner mk808 series and distinguish the small details of Autel MK808 VS MK808BT VS MK808TS. Autel MK808 series is the leading...
A powerful and advanced car battery tester, Autel MaxiBAS BT608 can perform battery test and multiple battery services, complete code reading and clearing, used for vehicle maintenance, ensure the normal operation of the vehicle power supply system, and help professionals in vehicle repair and maintenance.Read now