2019 New Arrival! Autel XP400 Super Programmer and Key Reprogramming Device
About Autel XP400
- XP400 Super Programmer has three types of functions: Read/Write Vehicle Transponder Chip Data, including Benz Infrared Keys, Generate Vehicle-specific Keys and Dealers' Key; Read ECU Data, including EEPROM and MCU; and Read/Write Vehicle Keys and Remotes Data. XP400 Super Programmer needs to work with tablet device or ATProgrammer software on computer for stable and reliable operation.
XP400 Precautions and Warnings
- The XP400 Super Programmer can assist in vehicle-specific maintenance equipment for key programming. To avoid personal injury and damage to the vehicle, please read this manual before testing the vehicle and strictly observe the following safety precautions:
- Diagnose or repair in a safe environment.
- Run the vehicle in a well-ventilated place.
- Ensure to disconnect the power while soldering the device.
- Ensure to connect the ground when the device is being soldering.
- Keep the instrument dry, clean and away from areas with moisture, oil and excessive dust.
- Pay attention to prevent electrostatic interference during use. If an abnormality occurs, try to operate again.
XP400 Components and Ports
- 1. DC Port: DC interface is used to provide 12V DC power supply for XP400 Super Programmer.
- 2. USB Port: Type B USB port is used for data communication and USB power supply of tablet device, ATProgrammer on PC and XP400 Super Programmer.
- 3. DB 26-Pin Port: The port can connect with four components: ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable, and Benz infrared cable (encapsulated interface, no cable definition).
- 4. Cross Signal Pin: Used to hold external MCU spare cable or DIY signal connection cable for reading and writing special MCU and ECU chip.
- 5. Vehicle Key Slot: Used to hold a variety of vehicle keys for reading and writing vehicle key information.
- 6. Transponder Slot: Used to hold a variety of transponders for reading and writing transponder information.
- 7. Benz Infrared Key Slot: Used to hold Benz infrared transponder for reading and writing Benz infrared transponder information.
- 8. Locker: Used to hold EEPROM plug-in chip, or EEPROM socket (SOP8 chip placed in the socket) for reading and writing EEPROM data
- 9. Status Indicator Lamp: The status indicator lamp is used to display the current operating status of the XP400 Super Programmer. The statuses of the indicators are as follows.
- Description of Status Indicator Lamp
XP400 ECU Cable Definition
XP400 MCU Cable Definition
XP400 MC9S12 Cable Definition
The Autel XP400 is a powerful chip and key programmer specifically designed for use with the Autel MaxiIM IM608/IM508. Autel Xp400 supports reading/writing vehicle transponder chip data, including Mercedes-Benz infrared keys, generating vehicle-specific keys and dealer keys; reading ECU data, including EEPROM and MCU; and reading/writing vehicle key and remote control data.Read now
The Autel Diagnostics tablet tool has a certain amount of ROM+RAM, where RAM determines the running memory and ROM determines the storage memory. Typically, initializing the original Autel scanner tool will take up 5%-8% of the hardware and software required to service the vehicle.Read now
There are various types of Autel scanners. Scanners that rely on Bluetooth connection will be equipped with a Bluetooth VCI device. This device usually has a 16-pin interface and is used to connect to the vehicle's OBD 2 interface and enter the vehicle's ECU dashboard to read data.Read now