New Release: Autel TPMS MX-Sensor BLE-A001 Tesla Sensor
Autel MX-Sensor BLE-A001 is a pre-programmed Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) sensor that offers “fit & go” capability for Tesla 3/Y/S/X models. Built to meet or exceed industry standards and tested to endure extreme temperatures, the MX-Sensor BLE is also programmable with Autel tools for the latest BLE-equipped vehicles. The MX-Sensor BLE features adjustable valve stems available in black, chrome, and gray to meet various vehicle needs and styles.
Autel BLE-A001 Sensor, Work On Tesla Model 3/S/X/Y
Autel Tesla MX-Sensor BLE-A001 is compatible with Tesla Model 3/S/X/Y. Model 3: January 2020 to September 2027; Model S: June 2021 to March 2031; Model X: January 2021 to April 2029; Model Y: October 2020 to February 2031. Work with TS900/ ITS600 TPMS tool, new BLE sensor can be activated and relearned into Tesla tire pressure monitor system.
MX-Sensor BLE-A001 Tesla-Ready TPMS Sensor Key Features：
- OE-level functionality
- For Tesla-Ready Pre-Programmed Bluetooth TPMS Sensors
- Pre-programmed BLE TPMS sensors compatible with Tesla 3, Y, S, and X model vehicles
- Automotive-grade Bluetooth processor
- 6 years of battery life
- Programmable for new vehicles using Bluetooth TPMS for smarter, more connected tires
- More and more models will be equipped with BLE Sensor in the future, with Autel ITS600/ITS600Pro/TS900 TPMS tool, programmable models equipped with BLE Sensor.
In the Obdprice store, you can also choose more specifications, such as 1PC, 4PCS, 8PCS, 20PCS, etc. Buy more and get more discounts. If you have any questions, please contact us.
When the shopping season comes, Black Friday discounts are unstoppable! Thank you for your continued trust and support in our company. In order to give back to our customers, we have launched a series of super discounts during the upcoming Black Friday shopping season, hoping to provide you with better products and services.Read now
Autel has launched an incredible software update for your EV diagnostic tablet, DC/DC converter testing now supports off-vehicle testing!Read now