Autel G-BOX3 Accessory Tool
- The Autel G-BOX3 is designed to be used on for Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL. It helps to save time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
- The G-BOX3 realizes fast mode on vehicle and bench when all keys for Mercedes-Benz vehicles using ths DAS3 EIS/EZS are lost. The use of the G-BOX3 reduces the time needed and eliminates the process of insertion and removal.
- The G-BOX3 can read and access most engines manufactured by Bosch including EDS/ MEx17 series engines used in for BMW and for Volks wagen Vehicles. This capability supports the ability to perform adaptions when all keys are lost and engine is replaced.
- The G-BOX3 is compatible with the Autel's advanced diagnostic tablets support IMMO and key programming functions.
Autel G-BOX3 Main Features:
- 1. For Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, Faster Password Calculation
- 2. Used with MaxiIM IM608S II / IM608 PRO II / IM608 PRO / IM608 / IM508S / IM508
- 3. Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
- 4. For Mercedes DAS3 can EIS / EZS all keys lost
- 5. Reduce time reading W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
- 6. No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models
- 7. For BMW DME / DDE ISN reading and writing in boot mode
- 8. G-BOX3 is compatible with both the Autel MaxiIM IM608 and IM508 with XP400, also compatible with Auro IM600 and Auro IM100 with XP400
G-BOX2 VS GBOX-3
- G-BOX2 makes Mercedes all keys lost faster, GBOX-3 makes it 4x/8x faster
- GBOX-3 offers faster and more secure reading and writing of Bosch EDC17, MEx17, MD1, and MG1 ECUs and supports on vehicle.
Autel G-BOX3 Details Instruction:
- DC Port -Provides +12 DV power supply
- Can-H Port: Universal Can Bus interface, connects with OBDII PIN6
- K1 Port: Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII PIN1
- Status Indicator: Indicates the current operating status
- Relay Ports: Connect with dedicated relay cables
- +12V Power Port: Universal power input/ output port
- OBDII Connector: Connects to the vehicle's OBDII directly or via a dedicated extension cable
- OBDII Female Connector: Connects to the main cable of Autel Diagnostic Tool
- Can-L Port: Universal Can Bus interface, connects with OBDII PIN14
- K7 Port: Universal K-Line interface connects with OBDII PIN7
- GND Port: Universal Power Input/ Output Port
- OB15 Port: Used with dedicated BD15 Cable for reading and wrting multiple types of ECUs
Why Buy Autel G-BOX3 --- Small is Smart!
1. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION.
2. MERCEDES-BENZALL KEYS LOST, NO MORE REPEATED INSERTIONS AND REMOVALS OF IR SIMULATOR
- 8X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W172, W204, W207;
- 4X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W209, W211, ETC.
3. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, CAN BE PROGRAMMED ON THE VEHICLE WITHOUT REMOVING THE EIS
- W164/-2008, W251/-2008, W164/2009-, W169, W251/2009, W216, W221(partial), W202(K)/W208(K)/W210(K), W203(K)/W463(K)
4. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, BMW DME / DDE ISN READING AND WRITING IN BOOT MODE
- EXCEPT FOR EIS W164 / -2008, W251 / -2008, W221, W202 (K) / W208(K) /W210(K), AND W203 (K) / W463 (K), ALL OTHER EISS CAN BE PROGRAMMED ON THE VEHICLE DIRECTLY.
- 23 CATEGORIES OF BOSCH ENGINE, INCLUDING MEVD/EDC17. 6 CATEGORIES OF SIMENS/CONTINENTAL ENGINE, INCLUDING MSD/MSV ENGINE.
How does Autel G-BOX3 Work?
A. OBDII Operation When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle Are Lost
(This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204 , W207, W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009)
- 1. Connect the G-BOX3 to vehicles's OBDII
- 2. Remove the fuse of vehicle EIS, Connect the Relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable
- 3. When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and ELV plug using the supplied K-line cable
- 4. Connect the G-BOX3 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet
B. Desktop Operation When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle are Lost
(This Method is suitable for all Mercedes-Benz EISs that are already supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablet.)
- 1. Connect the G-BOX3 to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the supplied DB15 Cable
- 2. Connect to the DC port of G-BOX3 using a power adapter (DV 12V)
- 3. Connect the G-BOX3 to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet
Free Worldwide Shipping
Where is my order shipped from?
We provide worldwide free shipping! And all orders will be shipped from the warehouse nearest to you and carried by DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, DPD, or Royal Mail according your address. Following is the location where our warehouse located at and estimate develiry date for reference.
|United States/ Canada
||7- 10 Days
Order Processing Time
All our order are processed and shipped out within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
After the order is shipped out and received by the carrier, we will update you by email with a Track-and-Trace code with which you can follow your package and see the remaining shipping time.
Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking information to update.
Shipping Address Change
If you would like to change the shipping address for your order, please contact us by email with the new shipping address. Once the order is shipped, we can not alter the shipping address anymore.
International Shipping Duties & Taxes
- For international order. If the items don't ship from your local warehouse in your country/ region, you, the customer, will be responsible for the import duty, but please don't worry, We will decrease the declared value to reduce your import tax.
For more details of the Import Tax, please visit Import Duty
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
We provide a 30-Day Returns Service after delivery, If you are not satisfied with the item you bought or change your mind, please contact us for a return shipping address and ship all the items back to us for a refund in their original package.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy
Autel Authorized Dealer
Obdprice.com is Autel Authorized Exclusive Online Dealer. Products Created by Autel ® Innovation & Quality You Can Trust.