Autel MaxiCheck MX900 Automotive Diagnostic Scanner Review
Autel MaxiCheck MX900 car diagnostic scanner is the most powerful car diagnostic scanner of Autel’s newly launched MaxiCheck series in the second half of 2023, Autel MX900 is priced at $505, supports two-way active testing and special testing, and has more than 40 service and maintenance tasks.
Autel MX900 Touchscreen Tablet with built-in 8-inch LCD display, 7700mAh Battery Capacity, wired connection, Android 11, powered by 1.8 GHZ processor, includes one-year software updates and one-year limited warranty.
New features of Autel MX900 OBD2 scanner include: Support Pre & Post Scan, Support Scan VIN, Support DoIP & CAN FD Protocol, Support Wifi Print. This provides a better guarantee for Autel MaxiCheck MX900 car diagnostic scanner for car diagnostic repair services.
What is the upgrade item of MX900?
- Display Size: The MX900's Display is 8" versus 7" for the MX808
- Battery Life: The MX900's 7700mAh battery has 54% more capacity than the MX808's 5000mAh battery
- Operating Memory: The MX900 features 4GB RAM & 64GB ROM
- Processor Speed: The MX900's Quad core 1.8GHz processor is an upgrade over the MX808's 1.6 GHz processor
- Operating System: The MX900 runs on Android 11 while the MX808 runs on Android 4.4.4. (KitKat)
- Service Menu: With more than 40 services offered, the MX900 brings double the number of services offered by the MX808.
The Autel scanner tool has a built-in software system to run, and the Android system uses it just like a mobile phone and needs to be registered to use it. But at the same time, some unexpected situations may occur that cause the device to be locked. How to unlock the Autel scanner device?Read now
Too expensive to try a key programming tool? Then you can use the handheld key generation kit Autel KM100. Use this handheld Universal Key Generator Kit to perform automotive IMMO related work.Read now
The Autel XP400 is a powerful chip and key programmer specifically designed for use with the Autel MaxiIM IM608/IM508. Autel Xp400 supports reading/writing vehicle transponder chip data, including Mercedes-Benz infrared keys, generating vehicle-specific keys and dealer keys; reading ECU data, including EEPROM and MCU; and reading/writing vehicle key and remote control data.Read now