Oil Light/Airbag Service Reset Tool - Autel MaxiCheck Pro
Oil light/airbag service as a part of car maintenance and repair, you just need a simple OBD-II tool to do it. Autel MaxiCheck Pro reset tool can help you to do oil light/airbag service reset easily.
Airbag, EPB, SAS, BMS, Oil Reset Services, being one of the most common issues in automotive maintenance, can be easily performed by simply generating communication with the vehicle through the OBD2 scanner reset tool. You don't need to spend a lot of money on expensive tools to do this work, Autel MaxiCheck Pro is a good choice among handheld class code readers.
How do I perform a fuel light/airbag service reset with the Autel MaxiCheck Pro?
- Make sure your vehicle's ignition system is turned off.
- Locate the OBD-II port in your vehicle. It is usually located under the dash on the driver's side.
- Connect a diagnostic tool to the OBD-II port using the cable provided.
- Turn on your vehicle's ignition without starting the engine.
- Follow the specific instructions for your diagnostic tool to access the reset function for the oil or airbag service light.
- Select the appropriate menu option to reset the oil or airbag service light.
- Wait for the tool to communicate with the on-board computer and complete the reset process.
Once this process is complete, the oil or airbag service light should reset complete, the malfunction light will go out, and you can turn off the vehicle's ignition.
Please note that the exact steps may vary depending on the make, model and year of your vehicle and the specific diagnostic tool you are using. It is always recommended to consult the owner's manual of your diagnostic tool for detailed instructions.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Scan Tool
The Autel MaxiCheck Pro diagnostic scanner is designed for car maintenance services.
The Maxicheck Pro scanner performs service likes Inspection and Mileage Resets. Oil Light Reset. Battery Maintenance Services. View Freeze Frame Data to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment code is detected. ABS and SRS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes.
When the shopping season comes, Black Friday discounts are unstoppable! Thank you for your continued trust and support in our company. In order to give back to our customers, we have launched a series of super discounts during the upcoming Black Friday shopping season, hoping to provide you with better products and services.Read now
Autel has launched an incredible software update for your EV diagnostic tablet, DC/DC converter testing now supports off-vehicle testing!Read now