Why TPMS Tools is Important?
Vehicle's tires are an important factor in the safe operation. The purpose of the TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) is to alert you when tire pressure is too low and could create unsafe driving conditions. If the light is illuminated, it means your tires could be underinflated, which can lead to undue tire wear and possible tire failure. It's important to understand the importance of proper tire inflation, and how TPMS can help you avoid a dangerous situation.
Both overinflation and underinflation affect your tire performance a lot, and serious problems might occur. According to NHTSA(National Highway Traffic Safety Administration), driving on underinflated tires increases a driver's chance of being in a serious accident by 300%.
Benefits of TPMS Diagnostic Tool
If you have the best TPMS tool you can maintain correct tire pressure at all times. Avoiding tire underinflation is a surefire way of increasing control and getting to all your destinations safely.
Better fuel economy.
Underinflated tires increase your car’s fuel usage. To curb this, make sure your tires have the correct pressure so your car can make the most of every gallon. Your car can cover more miles per gallon when the tires are in good shape.
Other than lowering fuel consumption, a tire pressure management system helps prolong the lifespan of your tires. This means you’ll buy fewer replacement tires, saving money in the process.
Better insurance premiums.
If an insurance evaluation confirms that you monitor your tire pressure and practice safe driving, you can gain some leverage and obtain better car insurance premiums. Maintaining general car safety makes you more appealing to your insurance company.
Stress-free tire pressure monitoring.
Checking the tire pressure manually is a long, tiring process. With the right TPMS tool, the process becomes shorter and more efficient. You also get more accurate results.
How to test and replace Autel TPMS sensors
EVERYTHING Autel TPMS Tools SOLUTIONS
• Activates, reads and relearns all known sensors
• Enhanced, at-a-glance diagnostics status screen
• Fast OBDII relearn for most vehicles
• Program MX-Sensors to replace 99% of OE sensors
• Copy By OBD sensor programming for faster service
• Four MX-Sensor program modes; batch program up to 20 MX-Sensors
• Includes wireless Bluetooth vehicle communication interface (VCI)
• Tire pressure placard value reset
• Read/Clear TPMS system codes & view live data
• Free Wi-Fi software updates for the life of the tool
The TPMS relearn feature grants you access to the vehicle’s engine control unit for quick diagnostics. The Sensor Check feature allows you to check TPMS data such as the tire pressure and temperature, sensor IDs, and battery. However, this is a professional TPMS tool, and some of the functions can only be utilized by technicians who know the technicalities involved. In addition, the gadget only works with Autel sensors.
- Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS Servie Tool TPMS Sensor Diagnostic & Program Tool for Spring Tires All Seasons Tyre Replacement