Autel Maxisys CV MS908CV Heavy Duty Truck Diagnostic Tool, Diesel Scanner for Commercial Vehicles With J2534 ECU Programming Tool
Autel Maxisys CV
The Autel MaxiSys CV heavy duty truck diagnostic scanner is built on the powerful MaxiSys 908 platform and provides a comprehensive diagnostic solution for virtually all commercial vehicles as well as machines made in North America, Europe and Asia. Offering advanced features and extreme ease-of-use, MaxiSys MS908CV diagnostic system is the ideal solution for independent repair shops, owner-operators and various sized fleets seeking a single scan tool for all their professional heavy duty needs. Shop Now Get a free Autel AL519 Scanner.
Autel Maxisys MS908CV Features:
2021 Newest Autel MaxiSys MS908CV Diagnostic Tool designed for Expert, Bus and Trucks (1996-present) ,with J-2534 ECU Programming, Bi-Directional Control, ECU coding, 25 Special Services, 23 Adaption Functions, Full-system Diagnostics and more
- Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
- 9.7” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
- Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
- Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
- Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
- Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing;
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
- USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- The VCI connects to the main unit wirelessly with up to 230 meters working range
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European commercial vehicle makes and machines
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations and ECU coding
- Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
- Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
- Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
- Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
- Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
- Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
MS908CV Truck Scanner - Unmatched Vehicle Coverage
Autel Maxisys CV is compatible with 99% Light Duty / Medium Duty / Heavy Duty (1996-present)
Autel MS908CV performs diagnosis for heavy trucks, light trucks, natural gas vehicles, construction vehicles, and buses and so on, working with more than 80 commercial vehicle brands, ideal for large repair shops and professional mechanics.
- Expert (20): Allison, Bendix, Caterpillar, Cummins, International, Detroit, PACCAR, VOLVO, Freightliner, Wabco, ZF Meritor, MERCEDES BENZ, Boschauto, Power Stroke, AISIN, IVECO, Mack, Eaton, MTU, MWM...
- Trucks (35): VOLVO, AGRALE, AUTOCAR, CAPACITY, Dodge, FIAT, FORD, FOTON, Freightliner, GMC, GREAT WALL, HINO, HYUNDAI, ISUZU, KIA, MERCEDES BENZ, MITSUBISHI, MITSUBISHI FUSO, NISSAN, Sterling, International, IVECO, VOLKSWAGEN, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, WORKHORSE...
- Buses (30): OBD, VOLVO, AGRALE, HINO, ISUZU, MERCEDES BENZ, MITSUBISHI FUSO, VOLKSWAGEN, TOYOTA, Renault...
- Trailer (3): Bendix, Haldex, Wabco
25 Special Functions + 23 Adaptation Functions
Autel Maxisys MS908CV, the 2021 new version, is a top heavy-duty truck scanner with 25 special services (including Oil Reset, Injector Coding, DPF, EPB, ABS, SRS, Suspension, Throttle ...) and 23 adaption functions (including DOC/DPF Instant Replacement Reset, Fuel Pressure Adaptation Reset, Injector CEOM Reset etc.) to meet all your needs. And those functions work perfectly for the 99% of commercial vehicles in the U.S. market for instance Freightliner, Kenworth, Peterbilt, International, Volvo, etc.
All Systems Diagnostics
Auel truck scanner Maxisys 908CV is an affordable choice to compete with OEM scanners with more advanced functions, while less budget. Autel diesel truck scanner MS908cv can conduct a full-system diagnostic and read DTCs to locate the fault, clear DTCs to turn off the MIL, retrieve ECU information to learn about the details and views live data. Full-system diagnosis can be applied to more than 80 light / medium / heavy-duty commercial vehicles with this Autel scan tool.
ECU Coding & J2534 ECU Programming
Heavy-duty scanner MaxiSys CV ms908cv features advanced ECU coding that normal diagnostic tools don’t support. It allows you to re-flash the commercial vehicles’ control modules, and write in adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements, to fix the issues as: Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical Parts, etc. without using expensive OE scanners.
Other Powerful Performance:
1. Wireless Bluetooth Connection - Up to 230m
- With a vehicle communication interface (VCI) for MaxiSys 908CV Heavy Duty Scan Tool whose Bluetooth communication ranges to 230m, you can use the diagnostic scanner wirelessly either at your workbench or under the hood. Besides enhanced Bluetooth connectivity, the portable VCI Bluetooth connector performs well on data transmission between your vehicle and the display tablet.
2. AutoVin & AutoScan Detection
- Autel MS908CV scan tool takes truck diagnosing to the next level with its AutoVin and AutoScan based systems. It automatically identifies the vehicle make, model, and year, in order to determine vehicle-specific codes, which allows the technician to detect your commercial vehicles in a breeze, scan all the diagnosable ECUs on every vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system.
3. Active Test or Bi-Directional Control
- Autel truck scanner MaxiSys MS908CV provides direct access to the vehicle-specific subsystems and components, and output commands to the specific solenoid/relay/ switch to precisely locate faults.
4. 1-year free software update & warranty
- As the 2021 new version from Autel, Autel MS908CV come with a 1-year warranty & software update and 24-hour tech support.
5. Hardware Expansion Support
- MS908CV truck scanner supports an extremely rich hardware expansion such as multimeter, oscilloscope, endoscope to provide greater convenience for your work or you can work with MV105, MV108, MV400.
Autel Maxisys CV Specification:
Operating System: Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich Processor: Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz Memory: 2GB RAM & 32GB On-board Memory Display: 9.7 inch LED capacitive touchscreen with 1024x768 resolution Connectivity: • Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection • WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n) • USB: 2.0 • BT v.2.1 + EDR • SD Card (Support up to 32GB) • HDMI Camera (rear): Rear-facing, 5.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight Sensors; Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS) Audio Input/Output: • Microphone • Dual Speakers • 4-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack Power and Battery: 11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply Input Voltage: 12 V (9-24 V) Power Consumption: 6.5 W Operating Temp.: -10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F) Storage Temp.: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F) Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot Dimensions: 300 mm (11.81") x 220 mm (8.66") x 50 mm (1.97") Weight NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb.), GW: 8.052 kg (17.75 lb.) Protocols: SAE J1939, SAEJ1708, Manufacture-defined protocol J1939, Manufacture-defined J1708, KWP, VPW, UDS-CAN, CDL
Autel Maxisys CV Package List (US Version):
- 1x MaxiSYS MS908 CV Main Unit
- 1x MaxiFlash Elite J2534 ECU Programming Device / VCI
- 1x Benz -14 adapter
- 1x Iveco -30 adapter
- 1x Iveco -38 adapter-
- 1x Scania / DAF -16 adapter
- 1x MAN -37 adapter
- 1x MAN -12 adapter
- 1x Volvo -8 adapter
- 1x ISUZU -20 adapter
- 1x Commins -8 adapter
- 1x Deutsch -9 adapter
- 1x Cat -9 adapter
- 1x Uni -4 adapter
- 1x Deutshch - 6 adapter
- 1x Renault -12 adapter
- 1x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
- 1x Main Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Mini USB Cable
- 1x Clipper Cable
- 1x Cigarette Lighter
- 1x Light Fuse 6*30mm (2pcs)
- 2x JW1
- 2x JW2
- 2x JW3
- 2x JW4
- 2x JW5
- 2x JW6
- 2x JW7
- 2x JW8
- 2x JW9
- 2x JW10
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Reference Guide
- 1x Packing List
- 1x CD
- 1x Soft Cloth Screen Wipe
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1-Year Software Updates & Warranty
Video: Autel MaxiSys CV MS908CV Heavy Duty Diagnostic Scanner Introduce
Heavy Duty Comparison Chart(2)
Where can we deliver the package to & Where are we ship it from?
We can ship to most countries in the world. We always ship orders from the closest warehouse location to your address.Please check our warehouse locations follow to estimate which warehouse may ship your order. And shipping methods usually is FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS and Royal Mail.
Your Address Shipping Location Delivery Estimated United States/ Canada CA, US NJ, US 3-5 Days Europe Germany 5-7 Days United Kingdom Leicestershire, UK 5-7 Days Australia Sydney, AU 7- 10 Days Other Countries HongKong 7-15 Days
What is the shipping cost?
- Free Shipping on all U. S. orders.
- For international order. If your shipping address is outside United States you will be charged a shipping fee from $20 to $100 depends on the weight of product and the destination. The cost for shipping is calculated and displayed on the Checkout page before you complete your order.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 12 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 2 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses if the itemes your ordered isn't in same one warehouse.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long does it take for a shipped item to arrive?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days if your shipping address is in United States or Canada.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We accept returns up to 14 days after delivery, if the item is in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
For more details of the return policy, please visit our Return Policy