【US Stock】Autel MaxiDAS DS808K OBD2 Scan Tool DS808 Kit Scanner Diagnostic Tool
Autel MaxiDAS DS808K
- (MaxiDAS DS808 + Full Set Adapters) is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics . Installed with a fast quad-core processor, DS808K offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis . DS808K supports OBD II / EOBD diagnosis, Live Data, Bi-directional tests and AutoVIN scan, even supports Injector & Key Coding if you have original programmer software.
Autel MaxiDAS DS808K Support Languages:
- English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Italian, Greek, Swedish.
- Note: DS808K default language is English, if you want other language version, please send me S/N when you receive the scanner.
Autel MaxiDAS DS808K Features：
- 1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
- 2. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
- 3. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- 4. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- 5. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- 6. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- 7. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- 8. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- 9. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- 10. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
MaxiDAS DS808K Vehicles Coverage:
- DS808K Coverage for more than 80 USA, Asian and European vehicle makes, including Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, JEEP, GM, Lancia, Land Rover, LT3, Maserati, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, ROLLS ROYCE, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW CV, Benz, BMW, VW, Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, FUSO, Honda, Hyundai, HyundaiCV, Infiniti, Isuzu, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Samsung, Scion, SsangYong, Subaru, TATA, Toyota.
Autel DS808K 2 Optional Modes:
- There are two options available when accessing the Diagnosis section:
- Auto Scan – DS808K starts auto scanning for all the available systems on the vehicle.
- Control Units – DS808K displays a selection menu of all available control units of the test vehicle.
- After a section is selected and the ds808k tablet establishes communication with the vehicle, the corresponding function menu or selection menu displays.
Autel DS808K 22+ Special Services:
- Oil Reset Service, ABS/SRS Services, Brake bleed
- TPMS Programming Service
- Set Electronic Parking Brake to assembly position
- SAS Calibration, DPF Regeneration Service
- Relearn Injector, Throttle Flap or Teach in after clean
- Reset battery Behavior after battery replaced
- IMMO Keys: DS808K has IMMO Keys function (All Keys Lost, Add New Keys). It can clear information of lost keys and perform key coding to add new keys so as to prevent your vehicles from being stolen.(Note: This IMMO Keys function is mainly for low-grade IMMO system vehicles, not intended for AUDI, Benz, BMW, VW and any other vehicles that has more advanced third-generation IMMO systems that involves disassembling of IMMO modules.)
Bi-Directional Control / Active Test / Functional Test
- Autel DS808K Active Test function is used to access to vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. The tester outputs commands to the ECU to drive the actuators in order to determine the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch between two operating states.
- Reset the fuel alcohol
Injector kill tests
Set the fuel sync
graph real-time sensors
- Note: Available tests are various which is depending on the manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. To check compatibility with your vehicle, please refer to Autel website or consult us directly.
Autel DS808K Supported Automotive Protocols:
- ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
How to Update Autel DS808K (With Conkit) Software:
- 1. Make sure ds808k display tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
- 2. Tap the update application button from the MaxiDAS Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one; or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application. The Update application screen displays.
- 3. Check all available updates: If you decide to update all the items, tap the Update All button; If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
- 4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
- 5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.
Autel MaxiDAS DS808K Specification:
- Operating System: Android™ 4.4.4
- Processor: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
- Memory :32GB
- Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
- Connectivity: • Mini USB 2.0 • USB 2.0 • Wi-Fi • Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
- Audio Input/Output: • Input: N/A • Output: buzzer
- Power and Battery: • 3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery • Charges via 5 VDC power supply
- Tested Battery Life: Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
- Battery Charging Input: 5 V/1.5 A
- Power Consumption: 500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) 3.7 V
- Operating Temp: -10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
- Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
Autel MaxiDAS DS808K Package List:
- 1 x USB External
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x USB External Power Adapter User
- 1 x Manual Quick reference guide
- 1 x Main cable Carry case
- 1 x Mini USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Quick Guide
- 1 x for Benz-14 (for EU Version only)
- 1 x for Chrysler-16 (for US Version only)
- 1 x for BMW-20
- 1 x for Kia-20
- 1 x for Nissan-14
- 1 x for GM / Daewoo-12
- 1 x for Honda-3
- 1 x for VW / AUDI-2+2
- 1 x for Mitsubishi / Hyundai-12+16
- 1 x for Benz-38
- 1 x for PSA-2
- 1 x for Fiat-3
How we ship?
- We ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, & USPS. Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; if you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
- Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees. Detailed Info can be found here.
Who will be responsible for my import duty?
- Import duty is what your country customs will charge you when your package passes through your country customs. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties. So dear customer, your package import duty will be responsible by importer yourself, we are not responsible for the import duty. Because we have no idea about your importing country's tariff policy and can not confirm the customs cost. obdprice.com doesn't add the import duty in our product price or our shipping cost.
How much I will be charged for import duty?
- The amount of customs is different from one country to the other country according to your country tariff policy.
What is the handling time?
- The courier delivers between Monday and Friday. There is no courier service on the weekends.
Are all products free shipping?
- Many of the products on obdprice.com will ship for free; If you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
- When you go shopping on our website via DHL or UPS, you need make sure that the shipping address is not remote place. If your shipping address is belong to the remote place, you will pay the remote fee for this situation.
The fee about remote area.
- You can check the shipping address in this website, click bellow icons.
- If we find the address belong to the remote area after you pay for your order, we will inform you to pay remote fee or you can change the transportation like EMS, HKPOST.
Why I was asked for "CPF" number?
- Our customers in Brazil have informed us that companies importing anything to Brazil are supposed to state their "CNPJ" number, and individuals are supposed to state their "CPF" number on invoices.
- So if you want us to ship your order to Brazil, please make sure you give us the correct "CNPJ" or "CPF" number, so the package can go through customs smoothly.
What should I notice before shipping?
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct. We will only follow your address listed at the payment for the shipment. Due to the secure reasons, we are not allowed the address change through email. We have no responsibility for a Incorrect shipping address.
How long until I receive my items?
- If the items you ordered are in stock, we will give it to the courier before the end of the day. This means that you will get your order no later than 5 days.
- If the items you ordered are not in stock in our shop, then it takes about 2-3 weeks to get it to you, provided the item is in stock with our supplier. If this is not the case, we will provide you with an estimated delivery time.
How will I know the delivery time?
- As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, you will get a tracking code which will provide you with an ETA. For large items, we will notify you as soon as the order is ready and make an appointment that best suits your schedule.
If I buy several items, will they be delivered together?
- If you order more than one item, we will do our best to send everything together. We like to consider the environment, so if you are not in a hurry for a specific item, we will send everything in one shipment once we have the complete order ready (unless there is an item with an extraordinary delivery time).
- If you have any further questions regarding shipping or any other subject, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Autel MaxiDAS DS808K User Manual V1.00.pdf