How To Print Autel Maxisys Tablet Scanner Data Over WiFi?
Autel scanners provide report instructions after each vehicle diagnostic service, and car owners can print originals or Wi-Fi based on PC-Link. Here, we will explain the newly added Wifi printing function of Autel diagnostic tablet.
Advantages of WiFi printing:
- Printing over Wi-Fi supports the vast majority of printers on the market.
- Supports Ultra management program image and pdf file printing.
- The Mopria Print Service application printing plug-in is distributed with the hypervisor and installed silently. Users only need to agree to this agreement to use it.
- Supports printer built-in Wi-Fi direct printing.
Management system program version: V2.09 and above
Compatible Autel scanners: Ultra, MS909, MS919, MS909CV, Elite II, MS906pro
Latest update: Autel scanners with Android 7, Android 10, and Android 11 software system versions can support WiFi printing.
Wi-Fi Printing: Autel MaxiSYS Tablets Operation Guide
Before performing Wifi printing, make sure the printer and tablet are in the same LAN (Same Network, same network segment).
1) Make sure the printer and tablet are in the same LAN.
2) Enter the printing page.
3) Click to print this page, and a pop-up box will pop up to select the printing method. Select printing via Wi-Fi when using it for the first time.
5) Wait a moment and the print preview interface will load. You can switch the printer in the upper left corner, select the printer on the same LAN as the tablet, if an icon appears in the upper right corner, the connection is successful, and then click Print.
6) You can also select printing over Wi-Fi as the default printing method in step 3), or directly set printing over Wi-Fi as the default printing method on the settings page so that you can use this function later.
The full name of particulate filter is Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF). A particulate filter is a filter that can be installed on a diesel engine to prevent harmful particulate emissions. Gasoline cars produced in 2018 must also be equipped with a gasoline particulate filter (GPF), or also known as an Otto particulate filter (OPF).Read now
Read nowAs we all know, tire pressure has a significant impact on the safe driving of cars. Many countries have made it mandatory for cars to install TPMS to reduce the occurrence of traffic accidents. As a car owner, it is important to check the tire pressure regularly to confirm whether the TPMS sensor is working properly.