Autel MS906BT: Review & Price & FAQ 
Autel MS906BT is one of the most excellent vehicle diagnostic tools so far. It is suitable for DIY lovers and professional mechanics In this review, I will bring you the most detailed information on MS906BT.
Modern vehicles' regular maintenance is not possible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest programs require the involvement of automated scanners. That's why Autel engineers worked on this and made it as user-friendly as possible with the new MaxiSys MS906BT.
What can Autel MS906BT do?
Autel MS906BT is a wireless vehicle diagnostic tool based on the Android operating system, providing maximum coverage of OE level diagnostics and ECU coding capabilities. The MaxiSys MS906BT is a comprehensive vehicle with a powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3GHz quad-core ARM CortexA7 + 1.7GHz dual-core ARM CortexA15), an 8-inch HD capacitive touch screen, and wireless communication with a large reach. Diagnosis and analysis.
Autel MS906BT's main functions include:
01. Advanced ECU Coding
02. Bi-Directional Control
03. OE-Level All Systems Diagnosis
04. 21+ Special Functions
05. 164 Feet Wireless BT MaxiVCI Connection
06. Auto VIN Technology
07. Complete OEM-Specific Scanner Coverage
09. Inspection Camera(Add-On)
10. Full OBDII/EOD Functions
11. Retrieve and Display CU Information
12. 80+Wide Coverage Vehicles
21 + special functions include comprehensive diagnostic services：
- Service interval reset and installation
- Oil reset: Resets the oil change calculator for the engine and automatic transmission.
- EPB: Replace vehicle brake pads with electric parking brakes
- SAS: The sensor adapts to the angular position of the steering wheel
- DPF: Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration
- Brake bleed: ABS brake bleed
- IMMO: Anti-theft key function (all keys are lost and new keys are added)
- BMS: Battery registration and reset
- Odometer, Seat, CHG tire size, injector, TEC learning, suspension, gas, long change, WIN OR ROOF, headlights.
Price of MS906BT
The price on Amazon is $1299 (May 23, 2022)
The price on OBDPRICE is $1149 (May 23, 2022)
Q: Can I change the English menu of ms906bt to Spanish?
A: I'm sorry, but I'm not afraid. Currently, MS906BT only offers English menus.
Q: Is it possible to clear the Silverado 2004 SRS airbag code?
A: Yes, it will. The MS906BT can access and diagnose all available modules, including the 2004 Silverado airbag system for reading and clearing codes.
Q: Can I do TCM re-learning with 2009 Modern Sonata Vin 5npeu46c79h502183?
A: Yes, MS906BT will relearn TCM at Hyundai Sonata in 2009.
Q: Is this the US version or the Chinese version?
A: The MS906BT is for the US market. 100% US version.
Q: Is there a Chrysler_V8.70 version of this product?
A: Updated MS906BT Chrysler software to V9.0
Q: Can this display 6.6 Duramax injector information?
Autel MS906BT Review
The Autel scanner tool has a built-in software system to run, and the Android system uses it just like a mobile phone and needs to be registered to use it. But at the same time, some unexpected situations may occur that cause the device to be locked. How to unlock the Autel scanner device?Read now
Too expensive to try a key programming tool? Then you can use the handheld key generation kit Autel KM100. Use this handheld Universal Key Generator Kit to perform automotive IMMO related work.Read now
The Autel XP400 is a powerful chip and key programmer specifically designed for use with the Autel MaxiIM IM608/IM508. Autel Xp400 supports reading/writing vehicle transponder chip data, including Mercedes-Benz infrared keys, generating vehicle-specific keys and dealer keys; reading ECU data, including EEPROM and MCU; and reading/writing vehicle key and remote control data.Read now