How To Update Autel Scanner Using SD Card?
Among the vast product tools of Autel scanners, the handheld scanner OBD2 code reader has lifetime free updates, and the software upgrade service can only be upgraded through SD card and cannot be upgraded online. Here, we will introduce how to update Autel handheld scanner using SD card.
What handheld tools does Autel have?
Autel handheld tools include MaxiDiag Elite series, MaxiCheck series, TS501, TS601, AL609, AL619, EBS301, OLS301, VAG505, and MOT PRO, which all require SD cards for upgrades.
How do I use an SD card to upgrade computer software?
First register the tool
Please visit our website www.autel.com to register for an Autel ID.
Then log in to our website using your Autel ID and password to register your tool. http://pro.auteltech.com/
Note: When registering the tool on our website, please ensure that the serial number and registration password you enter are correct.
On the handheld scan tool itself, you can double-check the serial number and registration password by pressing Settings -> About. If you only have S/N, please contact our technical support to check the registration password.
Then update via computer
1. Log in to our website using your Autel ID and password and download the latest PC suite for your tools from your account. http://pro.auteltech.com
2. Then please install PC Suite on a Windows computer with Internet access.
3. Insert the SD card into the USB port of the computer through the SD card reader, run PC Suit, and then enter your Autel ID and password to log in to our system. If you accidentally forget your password, you can click the Forgot Password link to our website and reset your password at any time.
4. Then wait for the update window to display. If two or more SD cards are connected to your PC, you can use the drop-down menu in the upper right corner to select the correct SD card. You can click the "Install" button to download software updates. To ensure good performance of the scanning tool, it is recommended to download and install all software updates.
6. After downloading all the software, please insert the SD card back into the tool; then you can enjoy the new software.
The full name of particulate filter is Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF). A particulate filter is a filter that can be installed on a diesel engine to prevent harmful particulate emissions. Gasoline cars produced in 2018 must also be equipped with a gasoline particulate filter (GPF), or also known as an Otto particulate filter (OPF).Read now
Read nowAs we all know, tire pressure has a significant impact on the safe driving of cars. Many countries have made it mandatory for cars to install TPMS to reduce the occurrence of traffic accidents. As a car owner, it is important to check the tire pressure regularly to confirm whether the TPMS sensor is working properly.