2023 Best Automotive Circuit Tester: Jdiag P200 vs Ancel PB100 vs Autel PS100 vs Power Probe 3EZ
Automotive Circuit Tester A tool used to test and diagnose automotive electrical systems. Here we will explain the four most popular Vehicle Electrical Testers, Ancel PB100, Power Probe 3EZ and Autel PS100.
The main functions of automobile circuit tester:
Circuit troubleshooting: Automotive circuit testers can measure parameters such as voltage, current, resistance, etc., and help determine whether there are short circuits, open circuits, or grounding problems in the circuit.
Sensor and actuator testing: Automotive circuit testers can be used to test and verify the working status of various sensors and actuators of the vehicle.
Best electrical testers comparison
ANCEL PB100 Automotive Power Circuit Probe Tester
- DC voltage range: 0-65V; Resistance range: 0-100 kΩ; Rated current: 1-10 amps; Frequency response of sound passage: 0Hz to 10Khz.
- Perform current injection, measurement, ground test, polarity test, continuity test and component activation.
- Ergonomic housing design with waterproof, rugged, blow-molded housing, easy to handle and store.
- There are 4 modes to diagnose the electrical systems.(DC voltage, AC voltage, Resistance, Diode)
- AC- RMS, AC peak to peak, frequency and pulse width for signal testing.
- High voltage capability: displays up to 60 volts, 0.1 volt resolution.
- 8-amp circuit breaker, automatic reset, no button to press.
- Three additional modes: MIN / MAX / audible monitoring.
- Automatically detects positive, negative and open circuit.
- Large color screen LCD with easy to navigate user menu.
- Comes with an additional 20ft extension cable.
- Find shorts to ground and to voltage.
TOPDIAG P200 Automotive Electrical Circuit System Tester
- Free Update Online with One Year Warranty
- Cable length: 6.0 Meters. With connector, it is more than 6.0 Meters which makes work more easier.
- The test time is greatly shortened, convenient, fast and smarter!
- For all 9V-30V electronic systems, Supports Car Truck Motorcycle Boat
- Multi-languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Vietnamese and Chinese. You can change launguese by yourself any time.
Power Probe 3EZ Voltmeter and Continuity Tester
- Easy diagnostics guide users through battery testing, charging system testing, fuse testing and voltage checks.
- Easy-to-read LCD display.
- Upside down support! With the new Flip Screen feature, you can view screen readouts while holding the tool upside down.
- The 8-amp thermal circuit breaker provides protection when powering components, relays, or circuits while still allowing for inrush current from higher current components.
- The Power Probe 3EZ features a menu-driven screen, making navigation easier.
- Power Probe 3EZ is an all-in-one tool with DC voltmeter, minimum, maximum and peak-to-peak modes and audio signal function (AC threshold).
Autel PS100 Automotive Power Probe Circuit Tester
- PS100 performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation
- PS100 Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip
- This automotive circuit tester coems with a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
- Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand
- Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits
- Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses
- Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays and diodes
- Circuit breaker protected
- Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
- Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment
- 20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle
An automotive circuit tester is an important tool that can help diagnose and solve problems with your vehicle's electrical system. Use the best automotive circuit tester, the Autel PS100, to improve troubleshooting efficiency and ensure the reliability and safety of your vehicle's electrical system.
When the shopping season comes, Black Friday discounts are unstoppable! Thank you for your continued trust and support in our company. In order to give back to our customers, we have launched a series of super discounts during the upcoming Black Friday shopping season, hoping to provide you with better products and services.Read now
Autel has launched an incredible software update for your EV diagnostic tablet, DC/DC converter testing now supports off-vehicle testing!Read now